PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Dean Galura

eRaDiCaT0r
03-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Dean Galura has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

eRaDiCaT0r
04-03-2004, 06:13 PM
I got a little story running in my head a coupla' days ago, here is a small part to get the gist of it hopefully.

A sample of sketches to get it going will follow in a few days.

:buttrock:

============================================

April 1, 2004

Concept:

On a distant world, battles are fought by mystical warrior angels. These warrior angels are the creations of a mysterious race of monk automatons who dwell within a fortified cathedral mountain. No one knows who made these monk 'bots, but their task has been for many centuries to provide the creation of these warrior guardians for the continued protection of their homeworld against the evil hordes of the darkness. The mechanized warrior angels are crafted and built by the monk priests, who dwell deep within the mountain. It is also the duty of the priest monks to perform the ritualistic procedures of grafting its human occupant onto the suit, an irreversible procedure, that makes the warrior and their armor tied in their fate.

A new warrior angel emerges once every hundred years from deep within the unknown depths of the cathedral.

Before the angel is presented on the surface, a human is grafted within the armor, becoming one with the inorganic chunk of earthern metal and wondorous technology.

Visuals:

A warrior angel enters an ethereal state being surrounded by light and is in several dimensional states at once thus the semi translucence of its full body and machined components. The incorporation of both machine and flesh will be a mix of enhancements to its normal form as well as to enhance the human ability of mobility and strength.

A fallen angel, deprived of its human soul within, collapses back onto the earth as a once it came, of metal, stone, and technology without a pilot to command it, lies the remains still connected to the armor.

=============================================

Virtuoso
04-03-2004, 08:26 PM
eRaDiCaT0r.........................let me be the first to welcome you...................:beer:

I like the concept very much.Automatons, fallen angels,fortified mountain cathedrals,Monk Bot's.............How can your concept not be a interesting and fun to follow one........

Nice storyline,sounds like a grand backdrop for a potentially beautiful scene and finished piece............Have fun and good luck with your efforts............... :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.