View Full Version : still : "she"
I did this model some time ago, and I posted it here but I didn't like much the ilumination. Now I've changed a little the environment and added a diferent lighting. I hope you like it!!
All your comments are very very appreciated (including crits and insults!! :hmm: )
03-28-2004, 11:47 PM
i quite like it although i think she needs more dirt? or noise on her skin, and on the character render her breasts look a little odd, kinda far apart and proportionally weird the third pictures angle is a little unfortunate looks like she has a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny penis :eek: hehe, its still a bazillion times better than i can do :applause: :bowdown:
03-28-2004, 11:53 PM
EDIT: I withdraw my comment. It was jpg. :beer:
Awesoem model :thumbsup:
thanks guys :)
ukfilmer: tiny penis? :surprised wow :P
I don't know why, my bump mapping isn't much noticeable at the feet. BTW, i thought that when a girl is horitzontal, the breast is a bit deformed because the gravity is in another direction.
SharkyBlue: thanks, I do it the best I can! :D
03-29-2004, 08:04 AM
The skin is too solid don't you think? Needs a little translucency?
03-29-2004, 03:51 PM
the tiny penis comment and breast crit are from the character model render when shes standing up no clothes no hair, the actual image looks fine :thumbsup:
I like it a lot, good work!!
I think it's better than the first one,
very good! :thumbsup:
lots of thanks for your feedback guys and Lara!
I'll add some translucency soon, I don't think you have to wait much time...that's a fast thing ;).
03-29-2004, 07:52 PM
great model, but I have some nitpicking to do:
on the finished piece:
- her forearm seems a bit too thin, or her hand too big, or both, but something seems out of proportion;
- the lower part of her leg is very very straight. Maybe add a tiny bobble where her leg goes over in her feet or so.
- There is also something strange going on right above her toes.
- I really like the texture of the little tiles, the part off the wall that's in the water. But the part right above it seems a bit lowres or stretched, maybe sharpen it up a bit.
- The water is very dark. Do you have references? Maybe with some atmosphere it can be, but it's not like anything I've seen yet.
On the model pic:
- the collar bone stands out too much, but it back a bit;
- strange breasts,
but it's waaay better than anything I've ever made, but these remarks are just to make a great work even better :)
03-29-2004, 07:55 PM
i figured this one out ...took me a few hours ...the tiny penis is her thumb :applause:
...just like said before..sommething wrong with the skin especialy skin on the face...too plastic looking,change it and you you have yourself a kick ass model
03-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Great picture, i like you work
03-29-2004, 08:20 PM
:) nice model but there is no character in her face reminds me of poser
03-29-2004, 09:08 PM
01-17-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.