PDA

View Full Version : New User Alert

LukaStellwag
03-26-2004, 10:31 AM
Hi,
I would like to ask, how long the "New User Alert" comes, when I'm posting a reply to a topic?

I've look already in the FAQ, but I did'n find a answer...

greetings,
Littleluk

Rei Ayanami
03-27-2004, 11:18 AM
if you mean

Before posting, please review the following:

Be courteous and polite. Show respect to the opinions and feelings of others. Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right.
Engage your brain before your mouth. You are responsible for your own words and any harm they may cause.
Don't dilute the forums with irrelevant and unnecessary fluff. CGTalk is a professional, moderated forum. It's a place to talk about all things related to computer graphics. It's NOT a free speech forum.
The Moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread with or without reason or notice. Polite enquiries will be listened to. Any form of harassment will not be tolerated and is cause for instant banishment from the site.

it is there forever, if its not then it probably goes after 20posts /1month

leigh
03-27-2004, 06:35 PM
It only applies to your first five posts.

jedimaster
03-30-2004, 01:39 AM
When does the "new user alert we are reviewing your post check back in 12 hours" thing go away? when starting a new thread anyway.

Rei Ayanami
03-30-2004, 04:28 PM
five posts

jedimaster
03-30-2004, 06:26 PM
im at 8 posts now and i still get it when i make a new thread

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.