PDA

View Full Version : Beast Of Burden - Character/Contraption - Wacom_Knight

VShane
07-08-2002, 07:19 AM
Read no further..i appologize for the lack of images for this contest, maybe I'll make up a new one. The one I had posted was just bought this afternoon by a new client. Again I appologize for any inconveniance, visually anyway :thumbsup:

wildsheepchase
07-08-2002, 09:03 AM
Nice drawing and idea. No crits right now..looking forward to your update:wip:

Sangotten
07-09-2002, 01:24 PM
Great concept!!

I love the ship! the beast looks kinda like a dinosaur...
I'm looking forward to this one!!!

keep it coming! :wip:

VShane
07-10-2002, 07:29 PM
Thanks guys!

I am looking forward to finishing this as well, I hope I can create the time. I have 3 companies I am freelancing for right now, so it will be a tight squeeze, everyones deadline is in the next couple weeks. So its possible I won't have an update anytime soon.

Well, at least I started :rolleyes:

VShane
07-17-2002, 06:30 AM
Read no further..i appologize for the lack of images for this contest, maybe I'll make up a new one. The one I had posted was just bought this afternoon by a new client. Again I appologize for any inconveniance, visually anyway :applause:

VShane
07-17-2002, 08:19 AM
Read no further..i appologize for the lack of images for this contest, maybe I'll make up a new one. The one I had posted was just bought this afternoon by a new client. Again I appologize for any inconveniance, visually anyway :bounce:

Jacob
07-17-2002, 03:38 PM
The ground looks awesome....keep it up!

KnightWhitie
07-17-2002, 03:50 PM
I like the style. Looks good so far...
:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.