PDA

View Full Version : dwRiggingTools update

dwalden74
03-22-2004, 10:19 AM
If anyone´s interested, I just finished some pretty nifty updates on dwRiggingTools (http://www.davidwalden.com) . Let me know if you have any comments or questions.

:beer:
David

alesmav
03-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Allright!!

Two thumbs up....

ALES

Stuppert-CharTD
03-22-2004, 12:03 PM
hey david,

will have a look at your updated rigging tools... your "old" version has helped me in regards to finding out how you've written code to do certain things... my plan is to write my own tools that will stream-line my rigging process - but more in a way, where you create the skeleton first by hand and then, depending on the selection, you create the leg or arm setup, and so on...

cheers,
andre

Atwooki
03-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Thanks for that, David; I look forward to checking those out when I get a moment :)

Atwooki

dwalden74
03-22-2004, 02:18 PM
your "old" version has helped me in regards to finding out how you've written code to do certain things

The old code was quite messy and is probably not a good "model" to look at. Every time I make updates though, I end up optimizing the existing code more and more. Its looking much better now than it did a few months ago, although some of my methods, like creating control objects for example, are still way far from ideal.

:beer:
David

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.