PDA

View Full Version : character: Demon Cow .....thingy....

JohnZ
03-22-2004, 01:05 AM
an old model that i finally textured. It was a great learning experience for me, still not sure if it's a cow or ram though :P

http://www.3dlinks.com/images/forums/usergallery/ACF11FF.jpg

hobz
03-22-2004, 01:06 AM
Wow, I like it alot! I'd say it's a ram! Haha Nice work:)

3D_Mike
03-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Looks great, freaky design, gj!

Tarod
03-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Impressive, great design and modelling -and of course, texturing as well- Cow? I think it's... little different, don't think so? I can't imagine someone with a farm taking care of "cows" like this :P

elektronaut
03-23-2004, 03:59 PM
looks great! i like the character... hope to see more from you!!

greets marco.

emptyvoxel
03-23-2004, 05:26 PM
Holy crap! That's cool. Looks like the hellspawn love child of Diablo and a cow.

Great texturing, great model, great work. The sword blades look like they would snap near the hilt, but they're evil enough to make me not care. They also appear much more low-poly than the character itself.

Good job,

-T

JohnZ
03-24-2004, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Tencendur
Holy crap! That's cool. Looks like the hellspawn love child of Diablo and a cow.

Great texturing, great model, great work. The sword blades look like they would snap near the hilt, but they're evil enough to make me not care. They also appear much more low-poly than the character itself.

Good job,

-T

hehehe guess ya caught me with the swords, they were done as an after thought :blush: . probably should have just left them out all together :rolleyes:

Beastie
03-24-2004, 08:26 PM
Yea awesome model, I like the design of the swords but they look half done.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.