PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 2D Challenge Entry: Johanna Meijer

Sinnestanten
03-19-2004, 11:50 AM
Johanna Meijer has entered the Machineflesh 2D Challenge.

Sinnestanten
03-19-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm so new to this... hopefully I will be able to show something after the weekend (if I figure out to upload... and if I don't drink to much danish beer.)

Alice
03-22-2004, 11:28 AM
Good to see you finaly joined the challenges Johanna :)
Will look forward to seeing something from you!

:beer:
/Malin
(And beer is good for you!)

Sinnestanten
03-23-2004, 11:24 AM
It is all about the process of getting new biomechanics...

Since getting an approval or permit to improve yourself with new biomechanic technology is really, really hard to get due to the strict rules and overall bureaucracy by the Federation in the Inner Galaxy, you have to go the small and shady republics in the outskirts of the Galaxy to get the implants or whatever done.

Often are the procedures very risky and painful but many are still willing to take the risks. With a brand new illegal biomechanical implant or limb it is easier to get a job, go into the Army or get a role i a docusoap.

--------------

This is the general idea of it all and frankly it is not very original but hey! I go with this anyway because I like it and it gives me ideas how to do this illustration.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.