PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Jorge Lescale

Pages : [1] 2 3

rattlesnake
03-19-2004, 09:32 AM
Jorge Lescale has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

rattlesnake
03-19-2004, 01:57 PM
Warming up engines...:banghead: trying to get some ideas from my head...
wish luck to everyone, this is an amazing challenge with great artist so lets rock everybody!!!

JamesMK
03-19-2004, 02:04 PM
If you stop hitting your head into that brickwall you might be able to get some good ideas :p Just KIDDING!

Great to see your thread - the "old" crew is almost complete now.

Good luck, Lescale! (that's a great vampire name btw, I can easily picture that in some Anne Rice book... probably thinking about Lestat or whatever he was called... hmm, nevermind)

TheFirstAngel
03-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Suuurpersnake, what took u so long, bro? Haha, yesss, good to see you found this too, thought I'd dont tell u to have a slight bit of chance, but seems u joined the machinedepot really fast:cry:
hahahaha lol ok, lets start it fast and heavy, with all ur Japonese impressions in your head, this will be a a huge playfield and a massive rumble... best of luck and rock em all!!!!
:buttrock: :beer: :buttrock:

Designer2
03-19-2004, 07:04 PM
great to see you again you will find great idea when the wall breaks. :p
:cool: how is things? just show us your great talent as usual, keep up the rocking and make us go WOWwoowee...

i'll help you figuring out great idea -----> :banghead:

:D good luck.

splotch
03-19-2004, 07:08 PM
me too ---> :banghead:

JamesMK
03-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Sure, what the hell -> :banghead:

TheFirstAngel
03-19-2004, 07:16 PM
hahaha, headbanger party bonk bonk, another thinksupport -->http://www.cgtalk.com/images/smilies/banghead.gif

JamesMK
03-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Better come up with something soon, Jorge - or we'll have to hunt you down and steal all your aspirin soon...

pLoty
03-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Just came to wish you good luck!!!

CLONEOPS
03-19-2004, 08:16 PM
let me in dammit i know there's a party in there.....
:banghead: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
< oh sorry it's an aerobics class,my mistake.

CLONEOPS
03-19-2004, 08:17 PM
one for the road:banghead:

rattlesnake
03-19-2004, 09:07 PM
hi all as JamesMK said the "old" crew is almost complete now, this is an exiting challenge and u guys are very talented, results are going to be incredible!!

THANX FOR THINKING SUPPORT THAT IS HELPING A LOT, SOON U SEE!,

muyyatin
03-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Good to see you in the challenge.

Hope this helps: :banghead:

Good luck man!

imscifi
03-19-2004, 09:17 PM
hey common! so what's it gonna be? I wanna know what your wipping up this time... or as every one else has pointed out... banging out this time!

looking forward to some ideas and sketches!

TheFirstAngel
03-20-2004, 03:30 PM
Hahah Sssssupersnake, feel the presssssure, hahaha, we all know you holdback your genious ideas... your sourrounded, bring em out!!!! lol

is there a party... lalala http://www.cgtalk.com/images/smilies/banghead.gif http://www.cgtalk.com/images/smilies/banghead.gif http://www.cgtalk.com/images/smilies/banghead.gif http://www.cgtalk.com/images/smilies/banghead.gif

rattlesnake
03-20-2004, 11:44 PM
lol, i have the concept on my head now, im transfering to paper, thanx for support, im trying to make good sketch, but all concepts are just great dont know if mine is going to surprise any one,

Designer2
03-24-2004, 05:49 AM
sure it will, as you already did in the previous challenge i think you have great way of making mechanism.
just take your time and i'll be waiting.

:thumbsup:

rattlesnake
03-24-2004, 10:59 AM
hi all, this is my first sketch, im not good drawing and im worst when drawing human figure, but this sketch will help me for starting the modeling better.
the idea and the main story is: In a not very far time from now the world is starting to get tired of bad goverment choices and corrupt leaders who just want war and destruction for their own benefit, The people start to capture all this leaders creating a rebelion againts all this destruction, trying to save the world from this fatal ending of war, the rebelion created this prisions as a punishment and torture trying to give a fair lesson to the bastards! ;Groups of scientists, chemical, engineers and a cg artist created this prision:
http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/sketcha.txt

rattlesnake
03-24-2004, 11:03 AM
this prision born from the inside of the body wiring and controlling the bastard, the scientist and chemicals treat the body for this mutation, the tube is filled with a substance that keep the body alive for a long time so this make a never ending pain and psycologic torture to the bad leaders...

splotch
03-24-2004, 11:33 AM
yes,,
very good idea and has a big amount of creations reasons I like the sketch and the idea keep updating and show the next can't wait till see it in 3D
wish you the best luck :applause:

:wavey: c u

rattlesnake
03-24-2004, 12:32 PM
splotch: 3d is going to be a hard task, but very funny, youre about to start modeling dont u?, good luck on modeling too mate.
in my sketch im not showing all the stuff that im going to include, is the "surprise factor", hope i can model fast and fine, cos texturing is going to take a lot of time, think is the same for u mate;)

JamesMK
03-24-2004, 12:53 PM
That's a sweet looking sketch, Jorge!

Good luck with the upcoming modeling. :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
03-24-2004, 01:21 PM
James- thanx, ill need the luck this time, human body is not my stronger issue, but i want to make this just to get better;)

BgDM
03-24-2004, 01:54 PM
Excellent concept. I have a similar one, but a different design in mind.

I too suffer from lack of skills in modelling the human body, so don't feel so bad. ;)

Good luck to you.

BgDM

tommywan
03-24-2004, 02:15 PM
oooh great concepts there!
my initial idea was about that: a machine designed to cause pain, to punish those who should be punished for a loooong time.
luckly (for me) i´ve come up with another idea, so my design will finally be quite different from yours.

anyway, as i´m no longer going for the `punisher-machine´, I´ll tell you some of my first ideas for that design:

- the main objective of the machine was to keep prisioners alive, suffering for long, completly conscius, but unable to move, speak, or even think in anything else but their bad acts.

- their hearts had been replaced by mechanical ones, in order to work properly for hundreds of years. this would be an external organ, perfectly visible, connected by tubes to the prisioner´s veins.

maybe my concept was darker than yours, but you might like some of theese ideas, or they could inspire you to newer and better ones ;)

anyway, your concept is looking awesome!

good luck!

rattlesnake
03-24-2004, 07:34 PM
BgDM: Thanx man yours i looking real good, so keep in the good work, im waiting your update man.

tommywan: yeah, very similar to the idea i have, thanx for sharing your ideas thats cool, please give me the link to see yours, maybe theres something i can help too, hehe, or maybe i can learn something :beer: cya mate!

TheFirstAngel
03-26-2004, 02:10 AM
Ha, here u hide. Nice work mate! Can't wait to see more...
Hehe, show meshes, push push push... feeeeeeeeeeel the pressure!
Just kidding, bro, good you're in!!! :beer: :buttrock: :beer:

Virtuoso
03-26-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by rattlesnake
hi all, this is my first sketch, im not good drawing and im worst when drawing human figure, but this sketch will help me for starting the modeling better.

Well I think quite the contrary..........That is very well done rattlesnake.And for a first,excellent.Story will go over good too.This is a very nice start to get you into modeling now.......Nice concept,and I'll look for updates.............:cool: :beer:

Shouit
03-26-2004, 07:16 AM
nice concept jorge. remind me that i never want to be punished by you :D
isn't it amazing, how this challenge brings out the worst in us? most of the concepts i have seen so far seem to be painful. lets take a minute and think of those poor virtual labrats that have to suffer from our ideas :cry:

enough - lets fry those bastards - go go go!

machineflesh (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=131025)

website (http://www.lichtpartikel.de)

rattlesnake
03-26-2004, 10:09 AM
Shouit :
lol, is true, but some people really deserve it.:twisted:

rattlesnake
03-26-2004, 10:28 AM
Sacha: I cant sleep thinking in all the things i have to model, idont even know where to start, im going to start with the girl anatomy i think, and you should start your modeling process too, youre creating lot of suspense there, common and rock this challenge man:buttrock:

Virtuoso: Hey, thanx for your words, i think the second sketch for this challenge is going to come after modelling the girl, im going to try to draw the most of the mech details there, thanx for visiting here man.

DimitrisLiatsos
03-26-2004, 11:14 AM
:wip: i believe you are working on the model..that is why i haven't seen anything yet on 3D...yes? ..... yes!

rattlesnake
03-26-2004, 11:30 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1080304244_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1080304244_large.jpg)

this is the same sketch, im just uploading as a milestone, i dindt before so... the idea and the main story is: In a not very far time from now the world is starting to get tired of bad goverment choices and corrupt leaders who just want war and destruction for their own benefit, The people start to capture all this leaders creating a rebelion againts all this destruction, trying to save the world from this fatal ending of war, the rebelion created this prisions as a punishment and torture trying to give a fair lesson to the bastards! ;Groups of scientists, chemical, engineers and a cg artist created this prision:

rattlesnake
03-26-2004, 11:33 AM
DimitrisLiatsos : im working on my reference images yet, soon ill start the 3d, why everyone is so fast? :lightbulb i need more cofffeee, thats it..

pLoty
03-26-2004, 12:47 PM
Keep it up, great work is done already...

splotch
03-26-2004, 12:47 PM
hey jorge nice going ...
good luck
:buttrock:

BloodTaster
03-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Great Sketch!
keep working and good luck!

Designer2
03-26-2004, 03:15 PM
keep this up very good start mate.

RidingAlien
03-26-2004, 03:57 PM
Ohh Eah she's beauty :p Nice concept dude. I like the idea. Can't wait for the next images. Good luck.

***D!D***
03-26-2004, 08:50 PM
GOOD DRAWING RATTLESNAKE :applause:

UPDATE...UPDATE :buttrock:

TheFirstAngel
03-27-2004, 10:59 PM
Hey Supersnake! meshes meshes!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

rattlesnake
03-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Hey, thanx for waiting and thanx all for your great comments,
i finally started the modeling, and heres what i have, please if you see some bad proprtions on the head, just tell me, i really sucks in human body proportions, so here is it:
http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/progmod.txt

Shouit
03-28-2004, 10:03 AM
i wish her the very best for her singing career. if the voice matches the pose she should be selling records by the thousands.
looks really great snake. 4 hours is also pretty fast.

i won't have time to work on my model until next week. by then i will have to catch up with you.

machineflesh (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=131025)

rattlesnake
03-28-2004, 10:30 AM
Shouit

well, shes going to have some weird connections at the mouth so i made a little forced the pose, thanx for your comments, and good luck with your project man:thumbsup:

Designer2
03-28-2004, 10:38 AM
this is amazing man, i only have a little critique about the lips you need to make them a little higher and forced by the pipes coming out of her mouth... :thumbsup:

:applause:
excelent so far

rattlesnake
03-28-2004, 11:38 AM
hi, thanx for the advice, what do you think, i try to make a little more forced look for the lips and mouth, think is ok?

http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/testcor.txt

Crovex
03-28-2004, 11:53 AM
I like the concept, your head looks fine too.
You might want to consider adding (and I mean modeling) some wrinkles on the forehead, maybe make the upper eyelids fold a little more ( look at yourself in the mirror when your eyes are wide open -> best reference ;) )
Perhaps make the nosebone and the lobes a bit more pronounced so you get more the impression of a skull underneith her skin. You might want to check out a side view of a skull to see how the shape on the back of the head curves.

Hope this was helpfull. I think your design is good and that apart from your modeling the step of lighting will be crucial if you're going for a dramatic pose ( I think you do, since you modeled the mouth in such an extreme pose, which looks cool :) )

keep it up!

rattlesnake
03-28-2004, 12:01 PM
wow, nice reply man, i will try modeling the wrinkles, hope not to mess the rest of the face:blush: , thanx for all helpful advice, ill work harder to get a better result:beer:

Designer2
03-28-2004, 03:03 PM
this looks better also i agree with Crovex for details...
:buttrock: keep rocking mate

JamesMK
03-28-2004, 04:28 PM
Excellent start, Jorge - I think you will pull this off nicely!

I assume the mouth has been discussed above - my feedback would be that the main thing to fix is some stretched creasing, those lines going from the side of the nostrils and downwards on each side of the mouth.... With this really wide open pose, I think you could exaggerate such features a lot to make it really pop.

Very promising.

rattlesnake
03-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Designer2

yeah, ill work on details, but maybe the wrinkles on the forehead wiil wait until a decent displacement map, not sure about it

JamesMK

thanx for advice man, what do you think on this?:
http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/corr2cont.txt

painkiller
03-28-2004, 07:13 PM
nice concept .... but if i mey ask ... wath is the purpose of this ?
it's look like human battery matrix stail .... any way good work !
and good luck ....

p.s : i know the feelig of : :banghead:

TheFirstAngel
03-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Woah, wow, *swallows empty* Excellent model! You really made a glorious debut! Haha, saddistic lil piggysnake, ulalala, evil bad ass Job you started! Makes me scared. Work out a bit more pain around her eyes. Punish her, let her suffer! Let her swallow the pain, and force that lil horrorshow!
I better get busy now! Yeah, Jorge, you damn rock!!!:beer: :buttrock: http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/dunkelknilch/henker.gif
(for a bit later, watch her ears, they could be a bit more definded, but its just a minor detail)

rattlesnake
03-29-2004, 03:18 AM
painkiller

oohh no, its not a battery, the purpose is punishment, here is the detailed info, the story need some work,

the idea and the main story is: In a not very far time from now the world is starting to get tired of bad goverment choices and corrupt leaders who just want war and destruction for their own benefit, The people start to capture all this leaders creating a rebelion againts all this destruction, trying to save the world from this fatal ending of war, the rebelion created this prisions as a punishment and torture trying to give a fair lesson to the bastards! ;Groups of scientists, chemical, engineers and a cg artist created this prision

the1st_angel

Hey thanx mate, im adding more detail for ears as u suggested, and about the eyes, ill force the skin once i added the metal nails that are going to keep them open, so shes going to have a lot of pain,:twisted: ,
thanx for feedback, youre rocking too!:buttrock:

JamesMK
03-29-2004, 11:37 AM
Much better, Mr Lescale, much better... Now think about how much thinner the lips would be when the volume they are composed of gets spread out over such a relatively large circle... They should be thinner, almost ready to crack open (eww)

Great stuff, keep going - :wip:

rattlesnake
03-29-2004, 11:48 AM
They should be thinner, almost ready to crack open (eww)

ohh i know what u mean, im starting to feel pain just thinking all the painfull things left to do to this poor girl, thanx a lot for great advice James!

painkiller
03-29-2004, 03:46 PM

trying to give a fair lesson to the bastards!

aaaaotch:D :D they better be dead !!!!

any way ... can help to see more pain .... ahhh ... i meen paint ...:thumbsup:

rattlesnake
03-30-2004, 12:15 AM
the1st_angel

Hey Sacha!!, im just testing how it looks with a sphere instead the tube, so what do you think?, for me looks better with a sphere, and whats your opinion? imagine that with all those cables and extra tubes im going to add, ... thanx a lot mate, please give me your opinion
http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/sphereskt.txt

Virtuoso
03-30-2004, 12:21 AM
Hi rattlesnake...................Sphere works for me.This girl is going to be quite intense.Nice.............:thumbsup: :beer:

rattlesnake
03-30-2004, 12:27 AM
Virtuoso

"Hi rattlesnake...................Sphere works for me.This girl is going to be quite intense.Nice"

yes i really think it will work better, thanx for support!

CLONEOPS
03-30-2004, 12:57 AM
why the mouth open so much
gotta swallow a watermelon?
hahaha..
- nice head model .
spheres .may have distortion? ...
might be able to use that as an advantage though.- nice touch, frames her out.

or how about splayed out in a very very narrow thin glass box .?

rattlesnake
03-30-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by CLONEOPS
why the mouth open so much
gotta swallow a watermelon?
hahaha..

shes going to have a cable getting out from it, but maybe is a little too big, thanx for advice man!

TheFirstAngel
03-30-2004, 04:13 AM
The sphere Solution looks very promising... looking forward to more progress, Keep it up Bro!:beer: :buttrock:

Kilduff
03-30-2004, 08:31 AM
ya samn here i can not wait to see how ths will turn out, great idea and your are coming along nicely, I'LL BE BACK:thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
03-30-2004, 11:38 PM
Me prefers the tube solution...gives more modeling challenges at it's base and around the sides of your lady....just my opinion....and now do what i say otherwise i will burn your pc....HEHEHEHEHE...:bounce:

rattlesnake
03-30-2004, 11:46 PM
DimitrisLiatsos

hahaha, ok sir dont be mad:twisted:
wow this is a dilema, dont know what to do, ill let the FORCE guide me, ill just continue modeling and when the time comes the idea is going to show up in my mind,
thanx for your opinion, im considering that very serious, hard task i think,
but dont burn my PC, it will burn by itself once i get to the midle of modeling process, hehe

pigwater
03-31-2004, 02:12 AM
hey rattlesnake .. don't know how this slipped past me .. really cool so far ... the face is really projecting torment and pain ... good stuff ... i'm kinda wondering how the sphere (or tube) and effects are gonna play out, but i'm sure it will all come together

have fun :thumbsup:

BaronVonWink
03-31-2004, 02:27 AM
I like it alot! Nice job on the head so far. I think the mouth will look fine when you add the cable. Its pretty extreme the way it is now which works well with the concept. Keep up the good work!

sad
03-31-2004, 10:44 PM
:eek: feels quite sadistic:shrug:

rattlesnake
03-31-2004, 11:21 PM
pigwater.-

"i'm kinda wondering how the sphere (or tube) and effects are gonna play out, but i'm sure it will all come together"

yes im wondering that too, hope everything come togheter too, lol
thanx for reading, is a honor:bowdown:

BaronVonWink.- thanx man i hope i found a cable in that size, hehe...

sad.- for this contest setting free the devil inside of me

:twisted:

rattlesnake
03-31-2004, 11:25 PM
heres a little update on modeling, for next time ill pay the GYM for sculpting the body of this girl:) (sorry stoopid joke):drool:
http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/bodyprog.txt

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 11:37 PM
Great progress Bro! Ulalala! Just a small thing. Isn't the Neck a bit short? just one raw of polys. The rest is awesome, clean and great modeling!
Mhmmm, your composition gives deeptroat all new dimensions. And i always thought you were nice. Hahaha. Oops. LOL.
Rock on bro!:cool: :beer: :buttrock:

Ionized
04-01-2004, 12:57 AM
looks like she could suck a golf ball through 12 meters of.... ok sorry... I'll stop right there...

Good concept. I was going to do something similar actually... glad I didn't now, since your is looking like its going to be pretty darn good =)

Kind of looks like she's in pain, or drugged up maybe.

The lack of a jaw line is a bit odd. Either that, or she has a lot of fat under her chin to hide it. Otherwise, some pretty solid modelling.

rattlesnake
04-01-2004, 05:04 AM
the1st_angel

thanx for advice, im fixing the neck right now, your modeling is great too, cant wait for your updates, have u choose a story already? well thanx man, keep rockin!!:buttrock: :beer:

Ionized

thanx for your reply, ill try to fix the jaw bone, and about pian, wait til you see what i have for her, shes going to need drugs for that :thumbsup:

BgDM
04-01-2004, 11:54 AM
Nice update. I agree about the shortness of the neck.

The rest looks very good.

I need to get back to work on my entry big time. Too much other stuff going on though.:hmm:

BgDM

saturen3
04-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Hi dear rattlesnake

Now i am here for watching your ideas.I must read all of you thread and i need some times.

I think that you could have an awesome artwork such as before.

thanks
Ali Reza

Designer2
04-01-2004, 02:51 PM
hey man this is shaping very well, keep going and show more.

TheFirstAngel
04-02-2004, 09:59 PM
have u choose a story already?
Almost. i go for 1. no. 3. no. 3. no. hahahaha, what do you say?
I already updated mine, where's yours!?! Update Update !:bounce: :beer: :bounce:

rattlesnake
04-03-2004, 07:25 AM
BgDM: hey thanx, wish u good luck on yours :thumbsup:

saturen3: Hey thanx for visiting, ill be looking at your really closely, cant wait to see yours coming to life!

Designer2: thanx friend

:beer:

the1st_angel : i say that maybe no.1 is ok , it seems to be the favorite so...
oh and im going to update soon, just promise u wont make laught of it ....before i post i want to make sure of that :blush:

haha, just kidding, please kick my butt once i show my progress , maybe that way ill learn to model something:beer:

Hey everyone!! dont miss the master piece of a real artist at:
Mr. Angel thread! (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1248326#post1248326)

ull need to post more updates soon, other way u will make your fans wait! (me included)

adr
04-03-2004, 07:27 AM
Is looking great man , keep going

El modelo va avanzado bastante bien man , seguire de cerca tu thread

Saludos

rattlesnake
04-03-2004, 07:31 AM
adr : Gracias!, necesitas poner las manos a la obra en el tuyo!
seguro estas preparando una verdadera obra maestra!

rattlesnake
04-04-2004, 07:56 AM
All right!, heres an other update, after this im going to start modeling hands and feet, i think thats a hard task , and after finishing the girl ill start the machine parts and the cool stuff, please give some comments, thanx all:beer:
http://www.geocities.com/jlmlescale/progbody.txt

JamesMK
04-04-2004, 08:21 AM
Very clean modeling, you've done a great job so far!

That aside, you'd better pray no freudian therapist steps in to analyze what you've done here so far.... :D

rattlesnake
04-04-2004, 08:36 AM
you'd better pray no freudian therapist steps in to analyze what you've done here so far

lol:beer: ,

thanx for your words, ill need a therapist after this challenge thats for sure, .... now wish me luck for hand and feet modeling thats really a pain for me

Virtuoso
04-04-2004, 09:30 AM
james has taken the words right out of my mouth.I can just add my thoughts that I can see some clean modeling,smooth mesh work rattlesnake.Keep pumping out the clean work.Freud indeed............:buttrock: :beer:

splotch
04-04-2004, 10:46 AM
nice job i really loved ...
i'a glad that am here again sory my password did not work the last three day i dont know whay i have reset it and got new one

your model is very nice i love it as usual you are the best..

good luck freind

imscifi
04-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Hey there rattlesnake. Your concept is turning out nicely!

I agree with the tube idea, as in changing it to something else. Though, I'm not sure a shere is the best solution. They are very bulky.

As for her anatomy... her hips and legs seem to be a bit small for a woman with breasts that big. Her shoulders are disproportionate from her hip bones.

fatten out the arms and legs as well... she's looking fantastic!

so exactly what gage pipe fits into that mouth?...:twisted:

:D

rattlesnake
04-04-2004, 07:35 PM
splotch

thanx for your words friend, ohh and of course the best for u too:beer: , is great u have your password again:thumbsup:

imscifi

As for her anatomy... her hips and legs seem to be a bit small for a woman with breasts that big. Her shoulders are disproportionate from her hip bones.

i think youre right, ill try to solve that, thanx for your words of wisdom, and about the mouth, im still trying to figure out a real painfull stuff for it, suggestions accepted here :wip:

JamesMK
04-04-2004, 07:38 PM
and about the mouth, im still trying to figure out a real painfull stuff for it, suggestions accepted here :wip:

Try a drill.

I like drills. Think "mining equipment" style.

rattlesnake
04-04-2004, 07:45 PM
wow a drill?, that sounds really cool and painfull of course, nice one James ill really like that idea:thumbsup: :bounce:

JamesMK
04-04-2004, 07:49 PM
It's stuff like this that makes people realize that 'American Psycho' wasn't such a bad thing really, and that Patric Bateman should have been a CG artist rather than some sort of undefined business man... Would have been more believable :D

CLONEOPS
04-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Signs of pain are usually exihibited by the physical signs
mouth drawn-rictus wide to expose teeth, eyes widen,tendons in arms and legs become tense,also shoulders may become hunched and ears draw up a little.....really pain and fear go hand in hand ....its the signs of the body going into defensive mode.
fight or flight response.
hands in claw formation..and clawing at something.
is she unconscious?.-then she may be in a coma and will have totally different signs -moving toward a fetal position
and will be in a fluid ? then the body will float a little , head down arced over slightly and the back raised a little.,arms will be higher than the solar plexus..

extreme pain....will show all these signs and extreme
muscle and tendon visuals...escpecially in the neck and face area. dont't forget veins popping in face.

rattlesnake
04-04-2004, 09:40 PM
JamesMK
lol, thats true, im starting to feel a bit Psycho thing running inside my veins, is that good?

CLONEOPS
all things that u said are true, i have to make some changes to the model and other things will be considered onnce im posing the model, thanx a lot for the advice, that will add much more realism, i wanted her like be like under drugs influence, concious enought to feel pain but not to fall down, but i really like the idea of her looking really tense, thats cool, thanx a lot mate:thumbsup:

muyyatin
04-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Wow, I coulda' sworn I had this thread subscribed... oh well. Good concept, really good modeling... can't think of anything else to say =)

Bezerker75
04-04-2004, 09:49 PM
nice clean modeling...time to let the pain commence! keep the udpdates coming!:beer:

JamesMK
04-04-2004, 09:50 PM
im starting to feel a bit Psycho thing running inside my veins, is that good?

*ahem* - In the context of this challenge - Yes.

Good advice from CLONEOPS there too, go with it. :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-05-2004, 02:20 AM
muyyatin

hi friend thanx for visit, and thanx for your words,:beer:

Bezerker75

hehe, not yet i still modeling the lady, after that, all is going to be PAIN!!! hahahaha :twisted: ; thanx for your words!

JamesMK

Good advice from CLONEOPS there too, go with it.

yeah, ill follow it for sure, thanx:thumbsup:

and heres an other little update, im modeling hands and after that the feet!! woo!
http://www.geocities.com/jlmlescale/progbodyhands.txt

ParadiseFlyBird
04-05-2004, 06:37 AM
ahhh... rattlesnake ... your entrys coming along really well man.. your making good progress....i see you have a good understanding of human anatomy....one crit though the little finger looks a little out of place.. to me it looks broken... anyways thats all i can Crtis so keep up the sweet work man.... cheers

rattlesnake
04-05-2004, 09:46 AM
ParadiseFlyBird

hey, thanx for your kind words and your advice, i fixed the finger .. thanx a lot, i used my hand as reference and i used to play basketball, so i havent a straight finger any more, it wasnt easy to model straight fingers for this lady:blush:

heres an update, please if u think the feet are too big just tell me, i think they look fine but maybe for a lady is too much, thanx for your crits and comments:

http://www.geocities.com/jlmlescale/feetprog.txt

muyyatin
04-05-2004, 10:14 AM
The scale on the feet looks good, definitely very nice anatomy! got some wires? Oh, and my little finger goes the same direction as your model. Only crit I can think of is that the deltoid-meets-triceps area should be further up the arm, it looks a little flat right now.

I got a rough version of my website up, so hopefully soon I'll have time to get my machineflesh challenges on track!

Looking foreward to updates!

viag
04-05-2004, 10:31 AM
great model ! i want more and more :)

airworks
04-05-2004, 11:45 AM
wow, theres so many entries i guess i missed some?:cool: nice job! i see your onto getting to the feet modeling, i kinda postponing the hands and feet, i cant decide yet, great job, looking forward to seeing updates.

BgDM
04-05-2004, 01:44 PM
Excellent update. The model looks really good.

BgDM

DimitrisLiatsos
04-05-2004, 02:21 PM
I am not an expert but it looks fine for me !!!:bounce:

mosconariz
04-05-2004, 02:21 PM
Proportions are nice, waiting for more updates :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-05-2004, 09:26 PM
muyyatin:

I got a rough version of my website up, so hopefully soon I'll have time to get my machineflesh challenges on track!

yeah cant wait to see that, thanx for your advice, here u have a kinda wire, just for u!
http://www.geocities.com/jlmlescale/wire1.txt

viag, airworks, BgDM, mosconariz:

thanx! :beer:

ill post some updates soon, now the pain starts for this lady!! wooo!

DimitrisLiatsos:

ok so the feet will stay like that, right now im going to visit your thread to see the updates, your work is going great friend!

BaronVonWink
04-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Looks great!... now bring on the PAIN!!! :argh:

splotch
04-05-2004, 09:53 PM
hey boy ,,,

you always surprizing me with your super stuff dear friend.
keep the good work and take your time ..
we need to win this time :beer:

good luck

Designer2
04-05-2004, 09:57 PM
wonderful work Jorge keep on this, as Reda said we have to win this time, he he. :cry:

i hope

best luck:buttrock:

rattlesnake
04-06-2004, 05:24 AM
BaronVonWink

yeah soon the real pain is going to begin very soon:twisted:

splotch & Designer2

thanx friends, of course we can win, just keep rocking with you art, best of luck for u too friends

:arteest:

rattlesnake
04-06-2004, 05:27 AM
heres the model on the pose i need for the contest, i make more visible some muscles and tendons just as some of u recomend, the rest is going to be added by texturing, (veins and more contrast for muscles),
http://www.geocities.com/jlmlescale/posea.txt

Dasleah
04-06-2004, 06:16 AM
Just a suggestion - arch her shoulders back a bit to look like she's writhing in pain, bring more of a curve to her spine. I reckon that would look good :)

mosconariz
04-06-2004, 06:25 AM
Very nice :applause: :bounce:

harnelbe
04-06-2004, 07:03 AM
One of the most beautiful body i ever seen!:buttrock:

Virtuoso
04-06-2004, 08:35 AM
As I mentioned earlier she is clean.Nice modeling Snake..............:thumbsup:

The only thing I can suggest now,is that the fingers should be arched "Away" from her body.From what I gather,her strained feelings would cause her fingers to arch away from her body .All "tensed up".................Non relaxed,but tight.............It's a nitpick,but just trying to give an extra thought for you........:lightbulb

Anyways I like the modeling,nice curves and shape,clean in all aspects..............Keep it pumping Snake.........:beer:

splotch
04-06-2004, 09:13 AM
waw man you damn professional modeler ... I am thinking to do something to stop you from going that far,,,, like crashing your PC :p .... Perfect mate you are impressive I love the model I love her feet and hands and all the part of her body are just perfect man

keep the good work
best luck

pau
04-06-2004, 11:21 AM
*edited*, sorry Jorge, :beer:

rattlesnake
04-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Dasleah:

ohh, ok that sounds cool, ill try so, thanx for the advice :thumbsup:

mosconariz & harnelbe:

thanx a lot guys, im doing my best :beer:

Virtuoso:

ohh yeah, the fingers should be that way, youre right!, thanx for your great advice ill change that right now, and thanx for your kind words, is a honor :bowdown:

splotch:

I am thinking to do something to stop you from going that far,,,, like crashing your PC

lol dont worry that occurs with out any help :cry:
my system is now stable but hope it still like that,
thanx a lot for your words mate... they encourage me to continue with my project

DimitrisLiatsos
04-06-2004, 11:29 AM
The woman model came out very clean and sharp !!! waiting to see the rest ...update ...update!!!
:wip:

:bounce:

Saschi0815
04-06-2004, 02:20 PM
Big Respect!!!:thumbsup:

What can I say? Great body, great modelling, great look...

I think u are one of my favourites here...:bowdown:

Ravendsg
04-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Nice body, and great butt!!! Really loved the body alot!!! :buttrock:

Designer2
04-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Impressive rattlesnake, this is great job man, i was searching all over the model to find a little critique to tell you but i couldn't there is nothing deserve to say,like for example "ohh there is a little tiny smally vertix needs to be moved on z axes 0.0008", he he he.:D
keep up and show us some close ups on feet and hands.:thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
04-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Are you crazy? hahaha, you can't go on this early progress that massive into this, you royally rock mate!!!
Just one small thing: Let her body talk, show spasms, hahaha, let us see her suffer...

Rock on bro, I love your work!!!:beer: :buttrock: :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-07-2004, 10:32 PM
DimitrisLiatsos:

thanx man, i want to keep this model as clean as i can, maybe that will help for the next steps, thanx for your words:beer:

Saschi0815:

Hey thanx a lot, im really proud to hear im one of your favorites, theres a lot of great works here including yours so is a full honor man :beer: :bowdown:

Ravendsg :

Yeah i like that part too :D , thanx , i really like your concept, keep it rocking!

Designer2:

thanx friend, i think the model is not flawless, but im doing my best to make her look fine, ill fix some details on hands and feet and ill post the update, thanx for your words!

the1st_angel :

Thanx friend, shell be suffering soon! is a honor to hear you like my work mate, i really like what youre doing, i must say that i was thinking in doing an Angel too when i enter the challenge, but just saw your concept and i quited that cos u can easily swept me, youre doing a great work on that concept so keep on rocking mate!!

EmpY
04-07-2004, 11:35 PM
She is looking great!!
Now to phase 2, yeah, that will be fun!!

rattlesnake
04-08-2004, 11:18 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081423084_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081423084_large.jpg)

initializing modeling process...

JamesMK
04-08-2004, 11:19 AM
He he he... it looks even more twisted now, pal... I'm sure you'll grab the first prize for 'most psychotic nutcase' :beer:

rattlesnake
04-08-2004, 11:20 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081423252_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081423252_large.jpg)

modeling in process...

rattlesnake
04-08-2004, 11:22 AM
hey James, im just uploading progress as a milestone, just to dont forget that step later, hehe, :D

rattlesnake
04-08-2004, 11:30 AM
uugghh! quality sucks ; i swear thi is the last milestone i upload that big and with such bad quality, if u want to see better quality ones u can see them at the back pages , sorry:blush: , now im working on phase "c", is 6:25 am i havent sleep, but im not sleepy dont know why, but my brain is starting to get sleepy, it goes against the rest of my body, silly thing, i hope i dont make any stoopidity working like that:drool:

rattlesnake
04-08-2004, 11:33 AM
oohh , if u click the image it doest sucks too much, sorry, i told u about my brain at this time in the morning...:drool:

harnelbe
04-08-2004, 11:54 AM

Dispatches to put a pipe in its mouth to her, this opened mouth is obsessionial, i dream of it ! lol

Cygnus-X
04-08-2004, 12:01 PM
WOW everything is amazing in your entrie, great concept, modeling and style :buttrock: Keep going I can't wait to see more:beer:

jFive
04-08-2004, 01:28 PM
wow... Thats just Creepy ... I need to to get my Butt In gear and catch up to everyone else im falling behind. I like your concept alot. Great model.

BTW are you rigging it for any animation? Is rigging required for the comp? I know i will have to rig my project so that i can pose it. and it giving me nightmares because i have about 20 hydrolic pistons to rig and no idea how to do it. ...sorry venting frustration.
:banghead: :banghead::banghead:
back on topic.

Great job man can't wait to see the finished piece.

j5 Out

:bounce:

rattlesnake
04-08-2004, 08:14 PM
jFive: hey thanx for your words, about the pose for my character im just riggin the parts that i need to move, for example : for the legs i created bones just for them and weight envelopes just for them, im not planing to animate so i rig just as needed, in case i need to animate later ill have no problem in creating a complete rig, but now i just have most important things to care like textures and i have no much time to spend riggin, so you better do that, if youre not planning to animate now, just rig as needed
;)

adr
04-08-2004, 08:22 PM
wow the body and the face is great man , keep going
:wip: :wip:

pigwater
04-08-2004, 10:50 PM
hey rattlesnake .. dropped by to see whats cookin and i find a nifty new update ... the chick, great lines to her and the screaming in terror/pain is stating to come through :thumbsup: the eyes did it i think ..she reminds me of the pre-cogs in minority report ... that creepy lost in another world but stuck here thing

there's kinda a cruxification thing going on too .. :thumbsup:

that umbilical cord just weirds me out though ..(so i guess that's good)

ciao for now .. and will be lookin for more of this good stuff

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Haha, Found u. And the Update rocks bombastic. makes me stressed. again. Made it to model today for 2 or 3 hours. and you already rigged her. :cry:
Daaaaamn and it looks so great, I really love what you do here!
WHahahaha, I'm stressed:banghead: you rock, and I'm far from that. but Ill try to catch up... :D Keep on rockin' my friend!!!:buttrock:

Antropus
04-09-2004, 01:20 AM
Truly expressive! Great work, buddy. Keep it up and good luck :applause:

Kris

rattlesnake
04-09-2004, 01:41 AM
adr : thanx man your work looks really promising, waiting for those models, time to blast polygons mate!

pigwater: thanx for visiting , dont miss the next update thats going to be truly creepy!http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-017.gif

the1st_angel:

thanx a lot , but your girl can take the breath away from everyone, if youre stressed dont worry, wait to see my next update:D (is those kind of updates where i mess up everything) so youll be able to remain calm again, lol, keep rocking mate!!
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/musik/music-smiley-026.gif
heres the band!!

Antropus
thanx man, but you know youre the master here!

23th Spirit
04-09-2004, 07:28 AM
Hey mister snake

i mlike your sketch and your modeling are nice to.

Waiting for a update and wish you all the best.

Sam are a very nice caracter maybe the guns are a little bit to great for a revolver.

Happy Easter

Keep on :buttrock:

Machine Flesh (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=133947)

Webpage (http://www.animation-studio.ch)

kmest
04-09-2004, 08:37 AM
it's good man,keep on going,i love that,the model is pretty cool,but dont you think that the mouth is too wide and big for a girl like that?i mean it can be more for the aerosmith singer(steven tyler) than this girl.

but looks realy good,specialy the idea.
keep going,i'm waiting
:bounce: :applause: :buttrock:

rattlesnake
04-09-2004, 09:36 AM
23th Spirit

Hey thanx, and Sam is happy cos you visited, thanx for your comments:beer: wish the best for you too man

kmest

but dont you think that the mouth is too wide and big for a girl like that?i mean it can be more for the aerosmith singer(steven tyler)

lol:D thanx for advice, maybe i change that but not too much since im Aerosmith fan, :beer:
thanx for your words!

JamesMK
04-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Ah, just tweak a little bit and she'll look like Liv Tyler... that's not bad, eh?

Kilduff
04-09-2004, 09:43 AM
I think your doing just fine, I really love the direction your going in, I wish I had some crits for you but I just cant, I personally think its perfect, I really cant wait to see what it will looks like in the end, please don’t make us wait the 70 days we have left. That’s just too long:drool:

rattlesnake
04-09-2004, 09:45 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081503928_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081503928_large.jpg)

i dont want the container to be so simple so im making a more complex one, the first comes with a drill included so prisioners never get found, and the second is ... not sure yet, but both are planned to born from the spine of the girl

rattlesnake
04-09-2004, 09:51 AM
JamesMK

LOL, yeah thats not bad at all:D

terrance stk

thanx for your nice words, im going to work as hard as i can theres too much to do yet, but please stay tuned for more action

sleiron
04-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Hi rattlesnake

I read through the entire thread and have to say
great concept to punish those ba*t**d politicians this way...if not in the real world then in 'our' 3d world where the power lies in the hands of those who have the craft like you to model and design these wonderful worlds.

Just one anotation to the hands: the fingers seem
a bit long when compared to the palm.
Making the palm just a small bit bigger would make the proportions more human (IMHO).

Keep up the very good work on this 'punisher' task and I'll send some politicians over from Europe to take a seat in your Punishertank!

cheers
sleiron

madshooter
04-09-2004, 01:58 PM
Hi,
I am very much new to this forum. I just saw your concept and model. Concept is really cool and the model so far is looking
great.
Keep it up, good job.
Hey if you have some time please have a look at my concept and wip model.:wavey:

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 03:35 PM
Wohooo supersnake, this looks great! THe container is nice shaped and i expect it to look top notch, since I remember your mechdesignskills! Rock on mate, ulalala :beer: :buttrock: :thumbsup:

Saschi0815
04-09-2004, 04:33 PM
The update confirmed my opinion about you...
Just great...:buttrock: :applause: :thumbsup:

Keep up this part of royal design:beer:

rattlesnake
04-09-2004, 07:09 PM
sleiron

Hey thanx for reading, i think youre right about the 3d world , i want to punish them some way and seems this is the way:D , about the hands, youre right , im fixing that problems now, and modeling other things , thanx for advice ill pay attention to it now,. maybe after contest is done i can sell the tank idea to the rebelion , hehe

madshooter

hi, thanx man, i wrote a reply at your thread so check it out, you have a nice start there, keep on the good work :thumbsup:

the1st_angel

im glad u liked the container, not sure if i can make it look top notch but ill try, thanx for your big support mate, im waititng for your updates:bounce:

Saschi0815

thanx a lot for your kind words man, now i have a lot of things to model, but please stay tuned:beer:

Ravendsg
04-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Can't wait to see your container soon man!! please update us soon! :buttrock:

viag
04-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi
really nice body , like harnelbe sayed this open mouth is obsessionnial :rolleyes: , i m waiting for the update , nice work ! :buttrock:

rattlesnake
04-10-2004, 12:05 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081598743_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081598743_large.jpg)

Please click the image!
ok, im modeling the dress for this girl, i need to mess up more the dress and add more holes but this is the basic idea, please tell me what u think, u think dress should not be in the scene, u think is better to let the girl nude? thanx for your help

Vladvrz
04-10-2004, 12:23 PM
hey she nice.I like this modeling,I think she better with see through dress.;) Nice work here man.:thumbsup:

JamesMK
04-10-2004, 03:16 PM
I like the dress a lot. Nice flowy whirling style. And the transparent nature of it is *gasp* really neat too. Actually, if it would semi-hide certain features a bit more, it would add a lot of style I think.... the less you see, the more you imagine, sorta...

But then again I wanted Dimitri's doped up biker from hell to wear a short T-shirt, and see where that ended up :D

kmest
04-10-2004, 04:14 PM
i like the dress and the transparent mode.

and AEROSMITH,you're a fan?so:beer:

Aurety
04-10-2004, 06:09 PM
Wow !! Nice work here !! Impressive body and the dress is well done. Thanks for this work.:buttrock:

pLoty
04-10-2004, 06:29 PM
I think it is better with the dress....

:applause: :applause: :applause: (for modeling)

Keep up a good work....

rattlesnake
04-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Vladvrz

Thanx for giving your point of view and for your nice words, i like the dress too;)

JamesMK

Thanx for your words James, so u think is better if i make the dress less transparent?, i was thinking about a very thin withe dress, but it can be a solid red dress instead, what do u think?

kmest

Yeah im fan:beer: , about the dress i think illl keep it, thanx for giving your poit of view

Aurety

Thanx for your kind words

pLoty

Hey man, how u doing? nice to see u here, i think the dress is going to stay i really liked it too, thanx for your words mate!

rattlesnake
04-10-2004, 06:48 PM
Ravendsg

Hey i made the dress update, sorry the container have to wait a little, can u give me your point of view about dress?, thanx man:thumbsup:

viag

thanx for your words, ill be updating soon:thumbsup:

adr
04-10-2004, 07:07 PM
great Jorge , the dress is matching perfectly :beer:

Realmente me gusta como estas desgarrando el vestido en la parte del abdomen de esta señorita , quiza seria interesante ver mas roto el vestido en la parte de atras . Me gusta como el vestido cuadra perfectamente con la silueta .

Saludos :)

JamesMK
04-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Ugh! No, not solid dress! My point (only IMHO of course) was that making it a tad less transparent (but still transparent) would make the result even more exciting. Maybe even some extra details on the dress would partially hide certain bits, but not fully - you see where I'm going?

TheFirstAngel
04-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Fantastic update, the dress adds your model a great additional dynamic. And also, it adds the feeling for being in a fluid. a cold fluid. hahaha. uhm. exactly. Dressed to kill, mate, and now on for the container... keep em coming mate!!!:beer: :buttrock: :thumbsup:

Ravendsg
04-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Really Beautiful update for the dress man! :applause: I think a dress would be cool, and would definitely add a touch of gracefulness and flow to the image. A contrast to the cold metal world i guess. But how about a more different design for the dress? since its a futuristic world? I'm not really sure, but i think Could do with something that hides "strategic" points and teases the viewer abit. Maybe can check out some designs from fifth element or Resident evil where the last scene where the heroine wakes up. Where she is wearing just two pieces of cloth or something. Not asking you to do two pieces of cloth hehe but i hope you get what i mean? Of course, see throught at parts are a must hehe and also a flowy end hehe :applause: sorry for writing so much, its just that your image is really too cool, and holds a lot of promise, that i hope that i can help to give you more idea. Cool dude!!!:buttrock:

rattlesnake
04-10-2004, 07:28 PM
adr

hola, la parte de atras continua en construccion y voy a romper mas el vestido como suguieres, gracias por tus comentarios:beer:

JamesMK

ooohh, i got it sir!, yes i think youre right, ill try to get that effect fine, but for that ill need your artistic eye on this, thanx a lot James

the1st_angel

haha, yeah is very cold there!, so the dress stays, next mission container... er... maybe... not sure, but soon. thanx mate:beer:

JamesMK
04-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Ravendsg
Maybe can check out some designs from fifth element or Resident evil where the last scene where the heroine wakes up.

Please don't mention stuff like that without prior warning. I'll go spastic and turn into a catatonic vegetable in a matter of minutes.

:p

TheFirstAngel
04-10-2004, 07:44 PM
pwwahahahaha, rofl!!! the pain takes over the place and now got the wabbit :D um. sort of. prolly not. But spastics are good. If they are modeled by a Snake. THe Rattlesnake. hahaha!

harnelbe
04-10-2004, 07:57 PM
About the dress:
I think it could be cool to have a dress of skin, with blood through, like wings of bats, straps could be muscles.
Just personnal suggestions.
:D

rattlesnake
04-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Ravendsg

i think that maybe im kepping the style for the dress like that, not sure, but in my personal feeling if i change it to more modern look the contrast u mentioned is not going to exist, but maybe this kind of dress is not old , not new, just simple, it can be used in any time i think, but thanx a lot for your comments, ill probably make some proof with other styles , thank u!

JamesMK

I'll go spastic and turn into a catatonic vegetable in a matter of minutes.

wow that sounds complex, if u do that can u send a picture?, maybe if i add some wires and machine parts can be a nice piece for the contest:D

the1st_angel

what, modeled by me? thats imposible modeling task!:eek:

rattlesnake
04-10-2004, 08:01 PM
harnelbe: that sounds interesting, ill make some sketch to see what comes up, maybe i add some connections with the skin, hmm, im thinking...:lightbulb

Ravendsg
04-10-2004, 08:07 PM
No prb about that dude. Its your piece, and your style hehe Cool looking model, get some more updates up soon man! :buttrock:

Virtuoso
04-11-2004, 01:19 AM
Nice elegant flow..................I would think a nice very thin veil like dress material,a "I dream of Jeannie"(TV Show) look.....................A great material would be "Chiffon"...A gauzy silk fabric............:lightbulb

Harnelbe's thought would be the opposite end of the spectrum,a good and very surreal dark idea.......Either way I would recommend one of these.............dark surreal skin and blood.....or Chiffon.......Light and dark,it's up to you rattlesnake.

Nice either way,your work is very well done.I think either dark or light evil or good this will be a interesting and very well done piece.Go rattlesnake at it hard Snake...............:thumbsup: :beer:

rattlesnake
04-11-2004, 04:22 AM
Virtuoso

thanx for your comments i think ill use the veil on chiffon, i think is goin to float nicely in the cotainers water, thanx mate, im waiting for your great work mate keep on with the great updates:thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-12-2004, 11:23 PM
hi all, PLEASE HELP me decide wich one is correct.-
http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/aob.txt

Ravendsg
04-13-2004, 12:17 AM
Hiya, i'm not really good at anatomy, but i think "a" should be correct. :shrug:

awaiting updates from you dude! :beer:

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 12:19 AM
Ravendsg

thanx for your help, i think ill make an average, what do u think?
ill post some updates in a few hours, hope u can give me some feeback for them;) , cya then:beer:

Ionized
04-13-2004, 12:56 AM
The poor poor girl, if only her daddy could see her now... such a shame... hehe.

Definately one of the strongest entries, this is coming along really well. Looking forward to seeing her get something shoved down her throat too!!

I'm not too sure of the dress though. For someone that is being experimented on, you think they would go to the trouble of putting her in some sort of medical gown or something?? I dunno, it still looks cool anyway:thumbsup:

rwijaya
04-13-2004, 01:02 AM
b, definetly b.

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 01:33 AM
Ionized:
thanx for the advices and your words, about the mouth im working on the machine that take part there, soon ill show, so stay tuned please:beer:

rwijaya:
thanx for giving your opinion on this now:

one "a", and one "b" this is a draw, whos going to undraw this?

TheFirstAngel
04-13-2004, 02:11 AM
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/earref_supersnake.jpg

The ear should be a slight bit lower in its position. (more to her backhead) and s slight bit more inset, to the center of the head.
thats what my eyes tell me

Hope these refs help u, my friend... hehe, besides I'm a Supersnakefan too.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 02:12 AM
Finally i can upload some decent update, please give me your comments, i changed the body a bit , took some suggestions from u and this is what i have , c&c welcome!

http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/bigprogress.txt

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 02:14 AM
Thanx for those great reference man!, i will change my ugly head modeling to fit them, thanx a lot!! (is ugly against your modeling)hehe, i posted my progress while u were updating, please give me some comments friend:beer:

TheFirstAngel
04-13-2004, 02:26 AM
Wohoooo great update! don't let this man become a dentist or found a piercingshop :D

Great details, and Who the SupersnakeHell-grrr-snmklbpfhblll-wabbit-again has said your headmodeling would be ugly huh?

You big time rock, let me sing it:
(intro) Rattle Rattle, Rattle Rattle
Who rocks da party?!? That Snake! That snake!
Shake it babe, Shake that thing shake!
Who rocks da party?!? Thats' ma man the Supersnake!
Ulalalala....
Rock On with tha best of da RattleSnake!!!!!

:beer: :buttrock: :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 02:28 AM
the1st_angel

LOL, ROLF, that sounds nice, thanx a lot friend, and keeeep, rooocckingggg!!!:buttrock: i forgot to post these on yours::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: u deserve more but i cant post too much of this

adr
04-13-2004, 02:39 AM
Nice update man , the arm rocks , a lot of detail there . Keep on

:buttrock: :buttrock:

TheFirstAngel
04-13-2004, 02:43 AM
:cool: :thumbsup: :beer: + ctrl a +ctrl c +ctrl v +ctrl v +ctrl v +ctrl v +ctrl v.... back to u!!!:scream:

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 02:50 AM
adr

Thanx man!

the1st_angel

LOL:D :applause:

pixplayer
04-13-2004, 03:11 AM
I lost for words.......

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 04:51 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081831898_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1081831898_large.jpg)

the same than above, but smaller, just to fit the milestone size in kb...
more modeling update...

EmpY
04-13-2004, 05:06 AM
BloodyHell!!! it hurts just looking at it!!
:eek: Great update!!! Plenty of details,
and that rotten arm . . .

mosconariz
04-13-2004, 05:14 AM
:surprised Wow! Too much suffer! :buttrock: :cry: No words, amazing work :bowdown:

JamesMK
04-13-2004, 05:57 AM
Superb stuff! The arm is everything one could ask for, and I pray that you NEVER EVER end up working as a dentist, 'cos DAMN that would be a totally bad idea :scream: :bounce:

Virtuoso
04-13-2004, 07:36 AM
Very nice update Snake...............The flesh and machine intermingling is coming along now very well......Nice details,and I like the fact that you are really giving the essence of the challenge true attention,machine and flesh are represented well.:buttrock:

Nice irregular teeth too,I like the attention on going the difficult route,not taking shortcuts.It pays off very well in the end,as your work shows........Very nice update,well done Snake.......:thumbsup: :beer:

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 08:54 AM
EmpY

Hey thanx for visiting, please stay tuned...;)

mosconariz

thanx , im waiting for your update!

JamesMK

lol, if i dont win this one ill probably be a dentist :D , im glad u like the arm , i was afraid that maybe i culdnt get a fine result scrambling all those vertex, but is part of the mutation of the the prisioner suffer.. so i had to take the risk, thanx for your words!

Virtuoso

Thanx a lot for your kind words, is a full honor read that from you, i have to make my best if i want to compete with u and the other guys, this challenge is great, and must say that your work is one of the best, so ill be cheking your thread for updates mate :thumbsup:

harnelbe
04-13-2004, 10:04 AM
Whoww !
Nice update !
It seems that the back of the head is too rounded, and make feel the position of the ear is strange.
By the way keep it up !

Cartesius
04-13-2004, 10:30 AM
I'm already afraid to go to the dentist an now this! You're giving me nightmares. :thumbsup:

/Anders

Lemog
04-13-2004, 11:24 AM
hmmmmmmm... amazing and disturbing... this evening, I go to the dentist with my little son... I hope I don't see the same :hmm:

Expressive Work :applause:

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 12:32 PM
harnelbe

thanx for your advice man, so u think the "B" option i showed earlier is the correct one? or "A" thanx for your help man!

Cartesius

LOL, dont worry i heard they re wors...,,,:rolleyes: i mean very carefull people, hehe

Lemog

haha, good luck to your son man!
and thanx for your words!, your work is rocking!!

Jjack
04-13-2004, 12:53 PM
very good job , i like the idea
great model , but i think the head has not enough details compared to the whole scene

rattlesnake
04-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Jjack

thanx for reply, and your kind words, but i think the head has not enough details compared to the whole scene
oohhh , dont run, it will, please stay tuned so u can see;) , hehe, wait for textures and machines there...:beer:

Cygnus-X
04-13-2004, 01:24 PM
WOW I never saw that tread before It's great:beer: The modeling is awsome:thumbsup:

airworks
04-13-2004, 02:21 PM
twisted, cant wait to see the final, grreat job:thumbsup:

adr
04-13-2004, 05:06 PM
waiting for updates man , is looking really really great :beer:

splotch
04-13-2004, 05:42 PM
:eek: awesome... wonderful .... magnificent... perfect ....

you are the best I would always say that I love your models and your whole work is the best I have face here .... I really respect the damn hell you bring these things from.... how can I say something fit....

good luck friend :wip:

painkiller
04-13-2004, 05:46 PM
looks great .... lots of ditails !!
keep up ...:thumbsup:

saturen3
04-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Hi dear jorge

You are realy going to have a strong and awesome project.(i`m so busy these days but i am scaning islamic motifs for you)

Congratuations dear jorge
Alireza:thumbsup:

Dasleah
04-13-2004, 11:20 PM
Wow! Now that's impressive! The only thing I would add is perhaps some wrinkles or something around her eyes to make her look tired, like she's been kept awake in endless agony for years now.
Looking at her teeth, maybe her canines are a little too large? I think they're about right. If you leave them the size they are, the look almost vampirish, which might help with the illusion that this person is inherintly evil.

Or something like that :D Keep it up!:beer:

CLONEOPS
04-14-2004, 12:08 AM
okay so she got some cavs....but...
as nice as the mouth inspector is it's not directly connected to the physical of her body......gotta link it somehow -or is it just a liitle extra bonus mech? i like the of idea ....oooooiih !!
dental pain MUCHO much...
Not personally mind you.-i hate dental apps.
...how about something perm in her teeth like reverse- vise
a star? shape jammed into her sockets ...and keep her mouth open...or something..?
nice updits.

;) :thumbsup:

ParadiseFlyBird
04-14-2004, 01:08 AM
wow rattlesnake....you're entrys coming along sweetly man....
and you're progress is ultra fast aswell...rocken... cant wait to see the full baked version.... keep cookin man......

rattlesnake
04-14-2004, 01:09 AM
Cygnus_X

is a honor hearing that for u, your model is looking great ! thanx a lot!

airworks

yeah!, please stay tuned!

adr

thanx a lot man!

splotch

hey, hows your work?, thanx for the kind words and for wishing me luck, ill need it cos scene already seems heavy for my machine:hmm: , thanx a lot, im going to visit your right now!

painkiller

thanx man!

saturen3

Hi, thanx for the support, and for your nice words and help friend, i have a lot of things to fix yet but replies like yours encourage me to keep on going so thanx a lot friend:beer:

Dasleah

The only thing I would add is perhaps some wrinkles or something around her eyes to make her look tired, like she's been kept awake in endless agony for years now.
Thats a nice advice im saving it in my brain for the texturing process, thanx a lot for your words!

CLONEOPS

ooohhh!, hhmmm!, ok u got me thinking here.....
thanx for advice, ill do something about it for sure, have to go back and sketch something for it, thanx a lot....
:bowdown:

rattlesnake
04-14-2004, 01:12 AM
ParadiseFlyBird

hey, thanx for your words, your thread is going really nice also, im visiting right now! :beer:

ohh but im not ultra fast, i think im very slow, just hope to match deadline:hmm: thank u:)

Saschi0815
04-14-2004, 02:45 PM
Hi Rattlesnake,

i can only repeat my opinion about your amazing stuff.
Damn, just really impressive.

Let me say one little crit about the ears.
The cartilages in it seem to be non-realistic.
Look at the link below.

http://www.dalaerm.de/wett2001/wb002/aeusseres.htm

Sorry its in german, but the pic is important, so no matter:rolleyes:

...but this is really the only crit I have.
You are one of my heroes:love: ;)

Keep on grooving..:bounce: and rock the world...
Cya

madshooter
04-14-2004, 03:02 PM
Hi,
Superb, Arms are looking great, lot of detailing, I cant wait to see
more updates.
great job:thumbsup:

Ionized
04-16-2004, 12:03 AM
haha!! Oh that cracks me up! Sorry... maybe I'm sick, but thats the funniest thing I've seen in a while.... LOVE IT!!!

I'm not sure if she's enjoying it or not... extreme dentistry or what!?!

Damn, this is going to be one of the coolest entries for sure!

I really like the melted/ ripped flesh on the arm too. I'm guessing your going to be slotting some nice chromey metal in there too?

creativer
04-16-2004, 08:02 AM
wow now that's crazy dude!:thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Saschi0815

thanx man, now im completly sure about: "Die Ohrmuschel ist um 30 Grad zum Kopf geneigt und trichterförmig geformt. Man unterscheidet grob zwischen retroaurikulär (Bereich des Kopfes hinter der Ohrmuschel) und aurikulär (sichtbarer Bereich der Ohrmuschel bei Seitenansicht des Kopfes). "

:p nono, thanx a lot, even i dont understand german drawings do help, ill try to fix it, thanx for advice and nice pic, hey your model is going cool, keep on the good work man!
and thanx for your kind words:love:

madshooter

thanx man

Ionized

but thats the funniest thing I've seen in a while

but... its supposed to be dramatical...:blush: and when u see it feel sad... but anyway ill be working to get to your inner feelings and when this entry is ready ull be crying instead laughin (kidding)

serious... im happy that it cause a feeling... maybe not the one i wish but is ok., thanx for your words man, and about the arm ... Yes!its going to have some weird machines inside...:beer:

creativer

and is going to be crazier!!

Ravendsg
04-17-2004, 04:29 AM
Scary stuff, can't imagine what she feels like man... i have goosebumps just thinking about how it feels... Great work!! :buttrock:

DimitrisLiatsos
04-17-2004, 08:20 AM
That's it man. After your last update i don't want to see a Dentist...no more ..EVER.....nuts!!

P.S ...Very detailed...and cool update , check on 1st_angel's ref pics...might be usefull!

i'll be back ...(oops that line is from another movie!)

muyyatin
04-18-2004, 09:55 AM
Wow, nice work, very creepy mechanical feeling going on, seems like what you're going for. sorry I haven't been active on this thread lately, been -extremely- busy lately. Cheers!

subagio
04-18-2004, 10:30 AM
Mmm. Very nicely done so far. I like the tension in the model, little arcs everywhere, and certainly the actual form so far is excellent.

One suggestion perhaps to emphasise it even more: currently all your tension is in the shoulders, head, the rest of the body seems to just hang there. Perhaps an equal kink in her hips to match the neck would add more to it, either arching the back forwards of backwards more. If you anchor her legs down as well as the hands and head, you could get a nice struggling pose out of the rest of the body by just twisting the whole thing into an s shape.

Tremoside
04-18-2004, 11:42 PM
master of suffer:bowdown:

upper arm is wonderful. only I can say for comment: jaw is a bit soft in geometry. everything else...:thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
04-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Ha, there you hide, sneaky snake! Hahaha, updaaaate http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/Fool/rog.giflol!!!

DDS
04-19-2004, 11:03 PM
this is quite crazy man! The modelling is very good for the machine and for the flesh.

Keep going, i'm sure we have one of the finalists here. Very good idea.

See ya!

JamesMK
04-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Update, update, update :bounce:

rattlesnake
04-20-2004, 09:50 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1082454632_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1082454632_large.jpg)

these are the eyes for the girl, i painted the textures all by hand with my tablet, comments and crits are welcome, thanx!

rattlesnake
04-20-2004, 09:58 AM
Ravendsg

thanx man!

DimitrisLiatsos

haha, after the all image is done you are going to have night mares, :D , thanx im working on the head

muyyatin

thanx mate, hey we want some updates of your work!!!

subagio

thanx for your advice, ill make some test, thanx a lot

Tremoside

thanx a lot! ill check the jaw

the1st_angel

there u go, some textures for update, enjoy!!

DDS

hey thanx, i hope all your wishes come true :D specially the finalist one, thanx for the kind words!

JamesMK

there u go sir!, dont be too cruel please:blush:

Versiden
04-20-2004, 10:02 AM
gr8 eye texturing

no crits.. keep it up.

airworks
04-20-2004, 10:04 AM
coming along great man, props, i really like this idea you have goin really holds me by the ringhole:surprised , i am surpirsed that you modeled the head in a posed position, and didnt position i tafter the model was, done, but i cansee that that would've been quite the pain in the rump with those little facial parts.keep em coming, just out of curiousity, how big are the maps your making for this guy(tex maps), ?just wondering:thumbsup: :buttrock:

rattlesnake
04-20-2004, 10:14 AM
Versiden

thanx man!

airworks

thanx!, i decided to model the head like so to save some riggin, after all is a still image, the textures are about 3000px for the eyes and 4000 for the skin at 300 dpi, but maybe they can work with less res, i think they are more heavy than they need to:thumbsup:

JamesMK
04-20-2004, 10:50 AM
The eyes look great! Bumpmap good too (you could make it a bit stronger around the eye wrinkles perhaps) - the nose feels a bit unfinished though, needs a little more subdermal bone structure if you follow me.....

Great stuff!

Saschi0815
04-20-2004, 11:16 AM
Hi Rattlesnake,

at first thanx for your kind works in my thread:beer: Yeahh its always a pleasure to get flowers from such great artists like u:bowdown:

I love your update and mainly the little veins in the white areas. Really great mate:thumbsup:

I think u haven't integrated the speculars and highlights in your lightsetup. And I miss the glossy, wet "layer" (glassbody of the eye) above the iris.
But this is the only crit from my side. Don't beat me, but I'm a fanatic in this little details:wip:

Keep up with your terrific stuff, man
cya

Lali
04-20-2004, 02:17 PM
WOW !

Your model and texture was realy good :buttrock:

And "OUTCH" I realy don't want to be part of your prison, the pain feel in your caracter was realy good :thumbsup:

CU Lali

EmpY
04-20-2004, 07:26 PM
I can see it is going to be fun!!!
Great, and bring more soon!!!

Virtuoso
04-20-2004, 07:53 PM
rattlesnake................The windows to the soul have arrived....and in a very nice package............Your work here is turning out very well,overall a real interesting entry,and done with great attention to details and those little extra's that are very important in the end............:thumbsup:

My only WIP thoughts for now would be to soften the wrinkles around the eyes just a little...........Maybe add another couple off-shoot wrinkles,very tiny ones that come from the main ones........

Anyways a great thread to follow,you are doing very well........................Keep going hard,it's all coming real nicely.............:thumbsup: :beer:

rattlesnake
04-20-2004, 10:55 PM
JamesMK

thanx for your wisdom words James, about the nose let me try to understand better...http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/ref.txt
thanx for your help!!

Saschi0815

thanx for your words man!!your work is rocking!!, about the eyes , they dont seem to react fine to the lights , but ill try to fix that, thank u!

Lali

thank u!, cu

EmpY

thanx!

Virtuoso

thanx for your words man, ill be trying to adjust wrinkles hope to count with your master eye for that purpose, thanx a lot, hey is time for your next update:wip: , sorry is just that i already miss your great work:bowdown:

RKurczewski
04-20-2004, 11:06 PM
Your eyes got nice texture but there are two things bugging me- one is fact that they are dry (probably just unfinished material). Second- they seem to follow pattern of XIV c. sculpture- pupils seem to be at the bottom of flat cone. Nothing wrong with this technique of course but in close ups like that one it seems to give rather disturbing efect... of course thats jus my humble oppinion.

Otherwise... ehhh... great job (as always)

JamesMK
04-20-2004, 11:30 PM
The nose... yeah, we're talking veeeeeeeeeeery subtle stuff here... but basically feel around on your own nose and identify harder edges... it's merely a question of small shifts in the shading... nobody will notice the difference in the final render, probably :D

Lemog
04-21-2004, 05:58 AM
I think that for the nose, the principal problem is that it is very fine, and that it doesn't have a strong personality, is too clean, is too well made.

On a tight plan like the last image, one should see modelled nose, which is caused by the bones of cranium on the top, the cartilages on bottom, and the muscles on the sides.

But like said James, these details on will be made certainly invisible final.

Very good work friend. :thumbsup:

JamesMK
04-21-2004, 06:21 AM
Exactly! Lemog explained the "problem" with the nose better than I managed :) As described, that's what it's all about.

rattlesnake
04-21-2004, 08:47 AM
Thank u guys, specially Lemog:D (for great description), hehe, you too James! now i know the problem, hope i can fix it... i really apreciate it:beer: :beer:

rept0r
04-21-2004, 12:44 PM
Disturbing concept and cool modeling keep that :D enjoyed a lot =]

madshooter
04-23-2004, 10:34 AM
Hi,
Your eye texture is looking cool. A small suggestion if you can littlebit increase the overall bump amount.
great job:thumbsup:

RhyderKey
04-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Sweetness is, i also cant wait to see it textured, how are u going to texture it, what tones????

DDS
04-23-2004, 11:38 AM
great bump mapping, I would increase it a bit too.

rattlesnake
04-25-2004, 08:36 AM
rept0r

thanx for your words, it is a real honor, im fan of your modeling skills! :bowdown:

madshooter

thanx for your advice, and your kind words!

RhyderKey

ohh, u want more textures?, ok ull see them soon, im fighthing with them since a week and hope they finish fine, please stay tuned for the textures!

DDS

thanks for comment,;)

TheFirstAngel
04-26-2004, 10:11 AM
Update, Update! Show that lil funky nose, by the way, if you want more profile on it and don't wanna model too much on it, you can fake depht by a: simply paint daker areas there on your bump or b: use displacement there....hehehe

Rock on Bro, make quick make quick.... hahaha, lol ulalalala :buttrock: :wip: :bounce:

JamesMK
04-26-2004, 10:34 AM
Let me second the Update :bounce: !