PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Jorge Lescale

Pages : 1 [2] 3

rattlesnake
04-26-2004, 10:34 AM
the1st_angel

thats a cool tip mate, thanx, i keep fighting with girl textures, but maybe ill rest a bit of them and start modeling the container just to clear my mind a bit,ill be updating here as soon as posible friend;)

James Mk: soon;)

Saschi0815
04-26-2004, 10:34 AM
just come to sting u a little bit...:bounce: ;)

updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate:wip:

rattlesnake
04-26-2004, 10:46 AM
click the image for a closer look!

rattlesnake
04-26-2004, 10:46 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1082976412_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1082976412_large.jpg)

ok, ok heres an update on textures, theres a long way to go yet, but hope you like the results, ...

JamesMK
04-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Mmm... quite lovely. Great environment map on those eyes too. The runny stuff around the eyes (blood? mascara? - whatever it is, it looks awesome)... Her pain becomes her....

rattlesnake
04-26-2004, 10:59 AM
JamesMK

thanx James, the thing around the eyes is blood, but a bit dry now, yeah the pain is comming!:bounce: :twisted:

Saschi0815
04-26-2004, 11:09 AM
WOW, the update come quite fast...:buttrock:

I've to agree with James. Quite fearsome expression:thumbsup:

Maybe one thing: If she's in pain, her pupils have to be wide opened. Now they are to close imho.

:beer:

Lemog
04-26-2004, 11:36 AM
Very impressive... I would see just the bloodshot eyes. one flows of very nervous blood, the haloed eye of a yellowish colour at the edge bluish, as tumefied. It is not easy to explain, and I think, still month to be realized. But I rely total on your capacities to carry out that :applause:

Cygnus-X
04-26-2004, 12:13 PM
wow nice update :thumbsup: texture looking good. :buttrock: I think it could be great to add some little red veins on the eyes, it could add to the terror.

I'll stay tuned keep it up :beer:

rattlesnake
04-26-2004, 06:30 PM
Saschi0815

hey, thanx for your advice and support!:beer: , the pupils are going to be adjusted for the final lighting, u think the light doesnt matter when intense pain exist? (for the pupils reaction).. . i ignore that, thanx again man

Lemog

thanx for your words and advice, ill be searching for some pictures for reference to see better what u meant, thanx i hope i can get a fine result:thumbsup:

Cygnus_X

thanx man! the eye have some red veins already, but i think they need to be more visible, thanx for your comments...

Thank u everybody! is great to recive feedback from such great artist!:wavey:

Virtuoso
04-26-2004, 07:20 PM
Hi rattlesnake..................I notice alot of little intricate details,from fine lines in wrinkles to pores from running mascara,to thin blood capsules/veins,very nice thus far.You can see the pain here,a very sad thing in fact,but that's your projected concept,so you have suceeded very well.............Your piece is a pretty complex one,with alot of fine details,keep at it,it's all coming out to be quite a nice and gruesome piece of work................Thumbs up on effort and execution.......:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-26-2004, 07:37 PM
thanx a lot Virtuoso , you really encourage me to continue with the details, and talking about details..youre the master!, so is a real honor to read such kind words from u
:bowdown:
thanx again! and keep on rocking this challenge!:buttrock: hey these are for u::thumbsup: :thumbsup: (sorry cant put more images, but u deserve more)

adr
04-26-2004, 11:01 PM
Hi rattlesnake , the face looks very well man , i really like the map (enviroment) that you used in the eyes, the eyelashes look very realistic, and im agree with the comments about the nose , maybe some tweaks to the shape will improve it.

keep the good work man , your proyect is shaping superb :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-28-2004, 04:35 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1083126930_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1083126930_large.jpg)

this are the textures for the lady, ill be adding blood and scratches where needed further... c&c welcome, thanx...

rattlesnake
04-28-2004, 04:38 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1083127084_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1083127084_large.jpg)

here are some details, close ups of textures...

rattlesnake
04-28-2004, 04:40 AM
dont forget to click images!!:beer: :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-28-2004, 04:40 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1083127232_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1083127232_large.jpg)

i changed the color of the white area on the eye, now is a bit yellow as suggested, .please give me your comments

TheFirstAngel
04-28-2004, 04:46 AM
looks very good! the eye texture is brilliant! also the skin looks great. great Job Supersnake! 2 lil suggestions:

1: the nosebridge (the thing between the nosholes is a bit lower than the nosewings (things around the holes)

2: more red in her eyewhite, cuz if the eyes are permanetly opened, they must be bloodfilled red swolen, for references, go to a cypress hill concert and have a deep look in the 1st raws eyes ;)
rock on bro, this looks fantastic, rock em all Supersnake!!!! :beer: :buttrock: :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-28-2004, 04:51 AM
yeah man, ill be adding some more redish to the eyes, and thanx for the suggest on the nose, ill do that!, thanx for your words mate, your work is rocking supreme!! now ill start the mechanics, at least!!:bounce: i can suicide my self after painting all this textures, after restinfg a bit of them ill be improving them, so stay tuned friend!

thanx a lot for support!!:beer:

JamesMK
04-28-2004, 07:12 AM
Quite excellent - and sweet texturing so far!

The only thing that looks like it needs some mild tweaking in these last shots is the finger joints; they somehow don't look very defined... Everything else is perfect :thumbsup:

23th Spirit
04-28-2004, 07:40 AM
Hey Snake

i have to say, wauuuuu.
so nice modeling and great consept, hope this expermient don`t come real.
Nice Nice and ...

Keep on :buttrock:

respect

23th Spirit

harnelbe
04-28-2004, 08:38 AM
Nice updates you've done, the skin which is tide up ! very nice!
The only things which disturb me a little is the aspect of skin on the nose, too much plastic look regarding to the realism of the eye, like James as said the finger need some tweaking in the joint parts they look like too much rectangular section.
Perhaps you should had some sweat on the skin, it would be cool !
By the way !!! :buttrock:

MOA[F2d]
04-28-2004, 09:17 AM
woooah very nice !
big up and respect ! :bowdown:

Saschi0815
04-28-2004, 09:31 AM
Yessss, THESE are eyes:applause: :thumbsup: !!!!
I love the texture of the feet, they look extremely rockin'.

I won't repeat the suggestions from Angel, James and HArnelbe. I agree with them in all aspects.
And I agree with them about this very nice update:applause:

Big Respect,too:buttrock:

Virtuoso
04-28-2004, 12:57 PM
Yes.........................That's very nice Snake.............Great piece of work,looking more polished at every turn................Nice looking painted textures,very nice touch...........You know,I am thinking of sending off a couple BB bros to rescue her from her troubles and get her over to the Scalawag hideout with 1ST angels Angel.....it'll be a wild party for sure,the BB bros will bring the rum.............;)

Nice work rattlesnake,liking your work very much................Really doing a very good job here.............:thumbsup: :beer:

Cygnus-X
04-28-2004, 01:18 PM
WOW.... man all I have to say now is WOW..... sweat update, the modeling is amazing :buttrock: Your on your way to creat a real piece of art :thumbsup:

Tremoside
04-28-2004, 02:22 PM
Oh man!!!! eyes are superb!!!

perhaps you can apply a bit different tones around eyes.
Excellent man!

Push the mouse:buttrock:

Versiden
04-28-2004, 02:44 PM
wow, great job on the viens on the hands and feet. Awesome ^^
:buttrock:

adr
04-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Nice update Rattlesnake the skin looks great, and all the texture with the veins are quite good.

IMO i ll shape a little more the fingers on his feet , looks a little boxy in the end of each one.

Keep the good work , :beer:

Franky
04-28-2004, 06:19 PM
This piece is scary but beautiful too.Poor girl.I am thinking the textures lok very good.Nice modeling too,very nice feet in last update too.:buttrock: :beer:

Khar3D
04-28-2004, 07:18 PM
Awesome...

your model is very well worked

I lov this woman......

Quien sabe que le vayas a poner en la boca, eh?:)

Me fascina la parte del brazo que esta la piel rasgada, se ve muy impresionante.........

Saludos and good luck!...

mikepolizos
04-28-2004, 09:15 PM
Awesome modeling man, and cool textures!
You keep doing what you're doing man!

Very well done!
:thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
04-28-2004, 10:09 PM
The texturing is simply GREAT!!:bounce:
I especially love the blood aound eyes and veins in feet and hands...and head. :bounce:

I don't know if u need a little bit more specular on the skin.....But man this is really showing great on your model....i can't wait to see the final one!!!

muy impresionante.........

rattlesnake
04-29-2004, 12:33 AM
JamesMK

thanx sir!, about the fingers you are all right i need to polish the finger joints, thanx iwill make the changes soon, after creating a bit more of the machine parts of course

23th Spirit

thanx for your words!, hehe if this comes real ill send u the catalogue so u can choose of different models for the ones u hate
:twisted: (just kidding) thanx for support

harnelbe

thanx for your reply!, i will change the finger, not sure how to solve that but ill make some test after playing with more machinery need some rest of the girl.. maybe after resting of her ill be able to see better my mistakes...about the sweat i think is nice idea, but maybe i wont be able to use it cos this girl is going to be inside a fluid container, so maybe sweat is not going to be visible, thanx for support! stay tuned!

MOA[F2d]

thanx a lot! i really appreciated!

Saschi0815

thanx a lot for the kind words! you really encourage me,to continue... thanx! about the mistakes ill change them soon

Virtuoso

You know,I am thinking of sending off a couple BB bros to rescue her from her troubles and get her over to the Scalawag hideout with 1ST angels Angel.....it'll be a wild party for sure,the BB bros will bring the rum

ohh that would be nice!!, to the L'Eternel? are they hiddin there?
that could be a nice party , with lots of Rum...!!! and music of course!!
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/musik/music-smiley-018.gif

thanx a lot for your kind words and for stopping by i really appreciate it!! is always a honor to read!:beer:
hey i didnt mentioned, but i really like the story for your project... lots of inspiration, cool work there and with the 3d stuff, is a complete master piece!

Cygnus_X

thanx a lot! is great to read such kind words from u!!, your work is rocking !! so is a honor .

Tremoside

thanx a lot, and for the suggest, ill give it a try!

Versiden

thanx for your words!

adr

thanx for your words, ill be fixing the fingers , thanx for your wisdom words!

Franky

thanx for reply man! and thanx for your words im really glad u like it!

Khar3D

Muchas gracias por darme tu opinion, ┐en la boca?hmm tengo algunos planes macabros para eso, ya veras, gracias!! y saludos!!

mikepol |3D|

thank u for your kind words, please stay tuned!

DimitrisLiatsos

thanx a lot man!! haha, the final one is a bit far now, but please stay tuned!! thanx for your advice and support, your work is rocking!!.... me either cant wait for it!!... muchas gracias!!!

Ionized
04-29-2004, 07:21 AM
Hey snaku-san, looking good. Nice start on the texturing and the fleshy bits just look painfull!!

Try adding some subtle falloff maps to the skin, cos its looking a tad plastic at the moment, but neverteless, an excellent start =)

Modelling is really good too. The breasts are fantastic!! Just the right ammount of sag to them.

So when is she getting that thing shoved down her throat?!? hehe..:applause:

rattlesnake
04-29-2004, 06:32 PM
Ionized

hey, thanx for youe advice about the skin, ill try with falloff as u say... that seems a good way to solve that:beer:
about the thing on the throat, well im starting now all mechanic parts so soon all that kind of things will appear!, thanx for interest man:thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-30-2004, 07:55 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1083311711_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1083311711_large.jpg)

ok this is a concept drawing for the container, im trying to land my ideas, i used a render shot from the lady and add the container shape over it, not sure if this is the right way on the shape but this is for better understanding on what i have in mind, please give me your opinion on the style, thank u!... ohh theres no glass or details yet, just defining the shape ;)

Versiden
04-30-2004, 09:53 AM
whoa, looking evil man...
awesome concept

will there be a glass dome casing in front?

Shouit
04-30-2004, 10:15 AM
yeah! great concept. what ever has this poor woman done to you? :surprised ?

great lighting for a concept sketch. it creates a cold atmosphere wich almost lets me feel her pain. :D

my machineflesh (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=131025)

grooshka
04-30-2004, 11:48 AM
well, dunno what to say... 'couse everything was said before me.
texturing of your model is just perfect (i think i saw similar effort in that film... what was its name... ahh yes: LOTR! ;) ). Ladies & gentelmen... and the oscar goes to... rattlesnake!

mikepolizos
04-30-2004, 03:54 PM
Hey it looks good to me!!!

Are you planning to make it dirty or clean chrome-mech?

Keep on mate, we're watching! :)
:beer: :beer:

Virtuoso
04-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi Rattlesnake................I think the container looks right,size wise,I like the semi wrap around look,as it folds behind and around the poor girl............Perhaps the apparatus above the girls head with tubing could be placed a little higher to be able to see more intricate pipes/tubes/wires going from head to apparatus...............Just a touch,to be able to see more fine intricate detailing................Keep marching forward,you are doing a very good job in all aspects Snake....cheers for now,keep the updates coming...............:thumbsup: :buttrock:

rattlesnake
04-30-2004, 08:02 PM
Versiden

yeah , it will have a dome... is going to have fluid inside.. thanx!

Shouit

haha, shes taxes woman... thats why, hehe..

grooshka

ohhh!, lots of thanks! i really apreciatte your kind words... please stay tuned...

mikepol |3D|

hmmm, i think im going for the dirty look, cos it supposed to be a permanet prision so.... thanx man!

Virtuoso

thanx for your words... your comment about the overhead apparatus is right , im downloading ideas from my brain yet so im able to change everything yet, i find interesting your advice so ill make the changes... thanx a lot!....ohhh and...:beer: :beer:

DimitrisLiatsos
05-01-2004, 01:58 AM
Like a statue. U are doing great... Nuts !!!

JamesMK
05-01-2004, 08:25 AM
The container concept looks promising! The top part for the head is perfect, the mid section is really great too - I think maybe the base of it should be different somehow though... I don't have any particular suggestions unfortunately.... Ah well, looking forward to see how it turns out :thumbsup:

choptider
05-02-2004, 01:04 AM
i love the modeling ...
but the breath seems to be syliconed...that is just my opignon..

Shouit
05-02-2004, 01:11 AM
don't worry - i know how it is. sometimes you have to let your dark side come through. that is what being a man is all about (or so they say).
and she still reminds me of a singer... maybe she is a bad singer and has earned millions by selling records - in that case such a treatment would be justified.

machineflesh (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=131025&goto=newpost)

rajdeep
05-02-2004, 03:45 AM
My my... great things going on here , concept to model very smooth work flow..I feel like quitting....Keep it up...:thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
05-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Yeah, the container takes great shape, This is goin to be a fantastic work!!!!! Rock on bro, lookin forward to your next steps!!!!! :buttrock: :beer: :thumbsup:

Tremoside
05-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Hi rattlesnake,

Thanks for your comments on my page.

Container main idea is well, alhough I think this rounded shape's
contrast with the organic human body is not enough, If I were you I should change that bottom spherical area to a bit edged surface:rolleyes: by the way your proportions and figure are :bowdown:

see ya:wavey:

adr
05-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Nice work in the textures in your container, the shape is looking great Rattlesnake.

Keep going:thumbsup:

Cygnus-X
05-03-2004, 01:55 PM
hi rattlesnake this sketch looks really good man :beer: , colors are great and the overall looking is perfect. Is that thing will hold the class container we saw in your previous sketch ? I can't wait to see your next step :bounce: Cya:)

Andrei2k
05-03-2004, 05:40 PM
I love your work and the detail but I wonder how you acomplished this amazing fluidity......did you use Subd's? and for the mechanical pieces connected to the body is it all one piece or multiple meshes 'combined'?

Keep it up your work inspired even intermediate users...

rattlesnake
05-04-2004, 05:46 AM
DimitrisLiatsos

Thanx a lot for support, i love the work youre doing in yours, thats truly NUTS!!! keep rocking man:buttrock:

JamesMK

Thanx for your comments James i really apreciatte them as always!! yeah i see what u say about lower part, ill think in other way to solve that thank u!

choptider

thank u!

Shouit

LOL! :D

rajdeep

common dont quit, youre doing it really good, i love your concept man:thumbsup: , thanx for the support and your kind words!

the1st_angel

yes mate, please stay tuned for more!!thank u as always for your interest! and support:thumbsup:

Tremoside

thanx a lot for your comments and for your kind words, ill fix that containeer part i promise! , keep rocking on yours!!

adr

thanx a lot man!

Cygnus_X

is a honor to read your kind words..and yes the thing in the concept drawing will hold the cristal for this container, thanx for your support!

Andrei2k

hi , thanx for your words, im doing my modeling with polygons editing , for mechanical parts im using different ways of modeling, everything depends on the shape i want to achieve, but the most of them are basic shapes (cilinder, sphere, box) with some tweaking!

madshooter
05-04-2004, 12:12 PM
Hi,
I like the idea of container. I cant wait to see it modeled.
waiting for your next great and rocking update:thumbsup: :bowdown:

Tremoside
05-05-2004, 01:20 PM
Thanks for reply...Rock mode is ON!

Keep your polygons under heavy load!:buttrock:

rattlesnake
05-14-2004, 07:26 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084562791_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084562791_large.jpg)

heres the last image i uploaded for the container shape... i have in my mind all great advice and kind words from the artist that replied so thank u so much!, just uploading once again...

rattlesnake
05-14-2004, 07:29 PM
hmmm, strange.... i thought that they disapear also at cg networks but they dont... now i have this image twice posted as a milestone... never mind...

Virtuoso
05-14-2004, 07:33 PM
The hackers could'nt take your girl Snake.............She lives,she LIVES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:bounce: :cool: :beer:

Tremoside
05-14-2004, 07:34 PM
Hi rattlesnake,

Thanks for repost....I saw my works too and I also reposted as you..

THIS CONTINER IS THE CONTAINER. even better than the first one! Awesome man!!!! Full harmony, absolute suffer!
:bowdown: :bowdown:

I like this isolated feeling so much. Alone..no one can help and she is just floating in the empty space of pain...

rattlesnake
05-14-2004, 07:35 PM
also wanted to upload this ones!!

http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/bigtopcbles.txt

http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/belt.txt

cya:beer:

rattlesnake
05-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Virtuoso

LOL, thats true mate... :beer: :applause:

Tremoside

thanx a lot for your reply... and for your words as always... im checking yours now!:beer:

mosconariz
05-14-2004, 08:18 PM
¡Woooooooow! :buttrock: Incredible update!

Nemes1s
05-14-2004, 09:54 PM
I'm new to Maya and this just makes me drool when it shows me what kind of stuff I could be creating when im further along in my study of this amazing program !! :D

Damn fine model there dude...
Keep the fine updates flowin and good luck in this challenge !!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Saschi0815
05-14-2004, 11:18 PM
Hi Rattlesnake,

back again and not surprised....

...your progress is really incredible.!!!! Thats what I've awaited...:applause:

The xpression in your work is amazing!!!

Sorry;) I have no "big" crits,maybe on the texture of the metall thong - little bit to specular and to clean for my taste...but it's really the only thing...don't hate me ;-)

Continue on this way...the way of success....!!!! :wavey:

A big "YEAAHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" goes to u , dude!!!!!!

rattlesnake
05-14-2004, 11:27 PM
mosconariz

Gracias! ... tu trabajo va muy bien, pero falta solo un mes "aprox." echale ganas! :beer: estare pendiente!

Nemes1s

Thanx a lot for your words and your thoughts, when u start a project with maya please tell so i can see your art ! keep studying:thumbsup: thats good!

Saschi0815

thak u a lot for your very kind words, i can say the same for your exellent work, youre rocking ... and is a honor to see your reply here:bowdown: about metal, im going to use a rusted one... this one in the picture is just for test, thanx a lot again!

rattlesnake
05-14-2004, 11:31 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084577465_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084577465_large.jpg)

uploading again as a milestone, im not sure if i have to do this .. but... here it goes...

rattlesnake
05-14-2004, 11:33 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084577589_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084577589_large.jpg)

uploading again as a milestone, im not sure if i have to do this .. but... here it goes...

Tremoside
05-14-2004, 11:58 PM
Hmm...I have an idea..can you close me inside that container too.
of course with her..:buttrock:
I'm in love----that metallic underwear:p

rattlesnake
05-15-2004, 12:05 AM
Hmm...I have an idea..can you close me inside that container too.
of course with her..

haha LOL, thats a good idea!:beer: , where do u want the wires!? :D :beer:

Tremoside
05-15-2004, 12:13 AM
What you think?

Kilduff
05-15-2004, 12:34 AM
Yes i LOVE it, ive been gone for 2 weeks, and the only thing i wanted to do is see your progress, good job

rattlesnake
05-15-2004, 01:13 AM
Tremoside

maybe lots of wires around the arms so u cant move your hands while u in there:D

terrance stk

oohh, im really happy to hear that!:blush: Thanx a lot mate!
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-038.gif

ET
05-15-2004, 01:48 AM
lookin good.. and sexy for sure :)
waitin for to see next step ..

btw how could i put my link like u did..i mean "see my machineflesh 2D entry " kinda link.

thx pal..

pigwater
05-15-2004, 09:47 AM
hey rattlesnake ... this thing has grown quite a bit since i saw it last ... wonderful progress you got goin on ... i love the sepia egg piece you put up ... you going good, going strong and it's all coming out great :beer: :beer:

rattlesnake
05-15-2004, 04:29 PM
GeeNoc

thank u!... heres a link that may help u!... please tell me if it work...
click here (http://www.cgtalk.com/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode)

pigwater

yeah, u missed lots of things... wellwell, not too much...thanx a lot mate!:beer: .. .

3dRaven
05-15-2004, 04:49 PM
Great updates. Love the eye shaders. Have you thought about the envroment surrounding the cell?

Dutchman
05-15-2004, 08:29 PM
WOW! Just to awesome! :eek: ;) You're really a master! This is really great stuff! Really immens looking forward for the final image...! :beer:

Cartesius
05-15-2004, 08:51 PM
This is going to be a really cool final image! I liked the idea already from the beginning and you have done great job with it so far, and I know you will continue doing an even greater job. Keep my fear of dentists alive! :buttrock:

/Anders

rattlesnake
05-16-2004, 02:47 AM
3dRaven

hi, im glad u like the eye, about the environment is going to be a very simple one, not sure yet... but im thinking in a rainny one, not sure of nothing yet... hmmm, need to think more in that !...thanx a lot!

Dutchman

thanx a lot for your very kind words, but im not a master yet... and i really aprecciate your words:beer: u make me :blush:

Cartesius

thanx for your words mate!, ill do my best... c ya ... please stay tuned:beer:

rajdeep
05-16-2004, 06:35 PM
Hmmm........I am speechless.. The body is really alive I mean full of life..see those bellies..You are really killing us...Keep it up buddy.....:bowdown:

omid605
05-17-2004, 04:13 AM
Wonderful:beer:

rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 04:24 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084854244_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084854244_large.jpg)

heres a little update on modeling and testing some lighting... i think is too dark now but that will be changed .. just wanted to show u my progress... c&c r welcome... thanx a lot!

rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 04:29 AM
please click the image... it looks better;) ... about modeling im planning to cover her nudity a bit... with some mechanics getting out of her ribs... what do u think?

Ionized
05-18-2004, 06:09 AM
Fantastic Rattlesnake it looks excellent! Great texture on the skin and nice detailed modeliing on the machine.

It would be good to see some light inside the bubble, but I guess your not at that stage yet.

Tip top work!:applause:

Lemog
05-18-2004, 06:17 AM
I think too there's a more rich result with a light inside the bubble... generally, it's not easy with a model inside a big thing in plastic or glass like that.

But the result is yet very good... I sure you can obtain something fantastic :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 06:33 AM
Lemog , Ionized :
Ionized, Lemog : thanx a lot is great to recive good words specially from top artists like u both... i think is interesting what u saying about the light inside the bubble .. ill give a try and will see what happen.. thanx a lot!

deepforest
05-18-2004, 06:39 AM
Very well done, rattlesnake, your way of the skin's flex is rock(hope you understand what i meant, just like her left up arm), and I also agree that the light could be more fine!
keep up! :beer:

rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 06:54 AM
deepforest

thank u for your words... one vote more for inside lighting... i hope i can get a nice result cos what "Lemog" said is true... is not easy ... but ill try... thanx

Virtuoso
05-18-2004, 09:20 AM
Hi jorge.....................:wavey:

I think a nice internal light,a soft glow would work well.As for more machine parts,i don't see it as that big of a need,you seem to already have a very nice balance.But of course you may have something you just got to have in your mind,and therfore you should go for it.......................Part of the whole creation is the girls figure,I think you should watch out for ruining her look and appeal with too much machine,it's a fine balance,I for one think you have a very nice balance as it is now...............:thumbsup:

I recall a while back mentioning to you about her finger's posed and set up,and see now just how you have them in just the position I mentioned they should be in...........My small part in this wonderful creation.......LOL................:)

Always nice to see this very fine work get even further along the road...................:beer:

Saschi0815
05-18-2004, 10:35 AM
Fantastic update, mate:applause:

...and yes, I vote for internal light, too - I could imagine some small lightsources like LED-Lights build in the backchassis which emit their light in addition to some sort of "light-bulb".
The refraction inside the bubble could be a problem to see inside, but I know u will solve it amazing....

Just one of my favs here, keep on, mate:applause: :wavey:

rajdeep
05-18-2004, 04:40 PM
Hey Rattle One more vote for inside light may be blue bulbs rays slowly mixing up with the global light..Keep up the good work...:bounce:

rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Virtuoso

I recall a while back mentioning to you about her finger's posed and set up,and see now just how you have them in just the position I mentioned they should be in...........My small part in this wonderful creation.......LOL................

of course i took your advice, you always have good advices... like the ones u gave also in your last reply... i was going to add more machine part: but now im not sure... i hope i dont ruin the look of the image if i model more machinery... well ill make a test and well see... thanx a lot Michael...:beer:

ohh a question that i want to ask u... is very important your opinion... should i cover her nudity? i mean the breast... im not doing the dress i planned cos i think it doesnt fit well with the whole image... but i feel like i should cover her niplz... what do u think?

Saschi0815

thanx for your words man! i think the leds idea is cool!, im going to add some of course thanx a lot!

rajdeep

hey there!, nice idea u have, ill see what happen... i need to make lots of test yet and time is running out... damm!....
thanx for reply!

DimitrisLiatsos
05-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Beautiful work man...one of my favourites....last render ...wow!:beer: :bounce: :bounce:

Virtuoso
05-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Snake/jorge.....................I for one like to see beautiful womens nipples in the open ,freee and un-incumbered..........that's just me......;)

But for general audiences and challenge purposes I think they should be covered...............Just a touch mind you...... ;)

An idea I have for you would be to give her some "Tiny intricate Nipple covers"....I'll bet those words have never been said before......;) .....................Possibly some detachable tiny armor covers....oh say 2 to 3 centimeters in diameter..............So when the big boys are watchin she can un-cover herself,but for the more general audience type she can attach these small detachable armor plates...specially made for nipples...............Possibly suction cups that stick on her body/nipples area........................Out there I know,but that's what this challenge is about in many ways...................Ok have fun,but keep her naked as much as possible,for us big boys........;)

rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 08:41 PM
DimitrisLiatsos

thanx a lot friend... is always a honor to read this kind words from u!:bowdown: :beer:

Virtuoso
05-18-2004, 08:48 PM
Jorge............I think you missed my post,you were probablty typing to Dimi......go back one page....I want to know what you think of my off the wall ideas.......See you for now...................:cool: :beer:

rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Virtuoso

yeah i really like more to leave her uncovered... i think it goes more with the concept i have, and is more expressive, but youre totally right about "general audiences and challenge purposes" that was what make me thinking in cover them.... your advice is really good... thanx a lot mate, ill cover the thing just a bit... ill be looking for a creative way to solve that...:beer: mate!...

oh i got it i can add play boy logo as a tatue some where and everyone is going to know that is just for big boys!... hehe, not a good way to solve it... ill be thinking!!

thanx again man!:beer:

Tremoside
05-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi rattlesnake,

Hmmm...do you know what i like in this environment?
It's looks like a "mandorla". That is the tipical elliptic form on baroque temples. Congratulation for that. I don't know it's your decision or it was just happened, but it does'nt count. This pose for your figure is also sacral, the eggshell is the other one. and suffering was also a part of misticism. nice way to depict the feeling. Covers? Please be gentle...:p Mechanics from ribs? probably but I think something on legs could be better:rolleyes:

KEEP IT UP MATE!!!!!!

rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 10:47 PM
wow, the girl pose was planned like that cos the suffering thing... but what u said about the elliptical thing is very interesting... wow, great to read that... thanx for support and nice advice... :beer:

rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 11:55 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084924547_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1084924547_large.jpg)

heres the way im going to cover the breast... lets focus in option "2" what do u think? i used a shape that do not cover too much and also is part of the torturing process, later ill explain each mechanic part and its function on this process, c&c welcome! thanx a lot!

Tremoside
05-19-2004, 12:07 AM
Like "evil claws" from behind? I vote beside them.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY EMOTICONS ON HER IN THE FINAL IMAGE!!!
I'm serious:D :buttrock:

rattlesnake
05-19-2004, 12:16 AM
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY EMOTICONS ON HER IN THE FINAL IMAGE!!!

lol, is just a joke.. i was out stressing a bit:D of course i wont...

this kinda claws are the ones that grow directly from the ribs!
thanx for reply!:beer:

Lemog
05-19-2004, 06:19 AM
For what not... these new parts increase the originality :thumbsup:

harnelbe
05-19-2004, 06:29 AM
Nice updates you have done man !!
It seems tha t remarks i have done during the hack have been removed. So i re-put them lol:
It could be interesting about the torture machine to be on rails and roll around the the body to access to the differents part of the body, you could even put different mechines on differents rails at differents levels of depth under the globe. It could be cool.

rattlesnake
05-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Lemog

Thanx man.. but yours is incarnate originality!

harnelbe

Thank u a lot... your idea is really good man... ill add the rails ... so youre going to have your part in this entry with your cool advice ... :beer: ... stay tuned so u can see your suggest come to life!! hehe... cya mate!

Cygnus-X
05-19-2004, 08:29 PM
Wow really nice update:thumbsup: I really like the how the environment is evolving good job man, and those torture instrument fits well with your design Keep it up:beer:

adr
05-19-2004, 09:04 PM
Nice update , Rattlesnake keep going man .Your project is looking awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3dRaven
05-19-2004, 09:45 PM
Maybe the claws could be electricuting her???

Just a thought. It could add some light sources to break up the skin colour & everyone likes cool CG lightning :)

A bolt or spark could cover the nipples :p

rattlesnake
05-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Cygnus_X

Thanx a lot for your nice words here... is a honor:bowdown:

adr

Thanx man.. im checking yours right now for updates... yure really rocking!

3dRaven

ohh, nice idea... nice way to cover and torture at the same time... ill try it ! thanx a lot man!

JamesMK
05-20-2004, 11:06 AM
Aw, freakalicious! Those rib-claw-finger-thingies... lovely... the rolleyes on the nipples (bwwaaahaa... full throttle LOL from here) the pain is really visible... top notch torture concept... great pose... pain and suffering.. yesssssss... it's all good. Just keep running in this direction, it cannot fail.

rattlesnake
05-20-2004, 01:04 PM
JamesMK

thanx a lot man! im motivated knowing youre back sir! that gives extra power for finishig!:beer:

rattlesnake
05-20-2004, 01:04 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1085058262_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1085058262_large.jpg)

heres an update on modeling... after finishing all modeling i will post a detailed view of each machine flesh part and a explanation of how everything works to torture, keep alive and mind domination for this lady... and after that the textures... c&c welcome as always

rattlesnake
05-20-2004, 01:06 PM
please be patient is a bit heavy... enjoy;)

http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/megarender.txt

Lemog
05-20-2004, 03:55 PM
A mega fantastic big great render... I cry :D

JamesMK
05-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Oh shit! OK, so I have to pop in and say 'yummy' to that last render as well. Damn, Jorge, you are one twisted S.O.B.... :D

3dRaven
05-20-2004, 05:27 PM
Great Mega render!!
Maybe add some bubbly fluid in those pipes going into the hands?

One thing I noticed now is that there's nothing in the holes in the body. Maybe some grusome glistening flesh if it isn't too hard to implement?? It'd give that extra ouch feeling to it.

Geez I feel stupid being so picky when it comes to such great renders but I'm just jotting down what comes to mind..

Maybe add a panel with life signs on it so that the prison guard can see if she hasn't kicked the bucked yet ;)

Render on dude, keeps on getting better

3dRaven
05-20-2004, 05:30 PM
Man her feet must hurt....just noticed she's a pin cusion

Dutchman
05-20-2004, 05:45 PM
WOW! This is such a great piece of art! :eek: The modelling is so clean, and your so incredibly far in your project! I'm just honored to be allowed to post in this threed :p

I'm looking forward allot to see the final image; I think I will print it to hang it above my bed :rolleyes: :beer:

adr
05-20-2004, 06:22 PM
Really impresive Jorge .

No crits at the moment bud, keep going man . Your project is looking awesome , scary and perfect .

Virtuoso
05-20-2004, 06:30 PM
Really very nice render Snake.................It's all come together very nice.My only thought besides it all looking top rate would be to give the whole scene a touch more light,just a touch to be able to see the inticate details a little bit better,possibly some of the details are lost in the darkness.....Perhaps lighten the BG a touch to bring out the main features a little more.......Just very small nit-picks.........but overall a very nice continued piece of art................:thumbsup: :buttrock:

rattlesnake
05-20-2004, 08:20 PM
Lemog

yeahh... i made a bigger render u know 3636wide for 2727 tall is crazy... hope my machine can handle it with some textures. ill be crying if dont.

JamesMK

S.O.B? sorry what do that means?:blush: thanx James...

3dRaven

.. nice advice u have made... i really like your suggestions.... thanx a lot ill be adding flesh inside those holes... :bowdown:

Dutchman

Thanx a lot for your very kind words :beer:

adr

Thanx a lot man! im watching at yours!

Virtuoso

yeah thanx for the tip... ill be playing with lights a bit...:bowdown:

Tremoside
05-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Hi rattlesnake,

:bowdown:Those stabs through feet.....
That greenie mystical light...suffer by faith and technicism.
Maybe you should add some detailed texing around scars of feet.
I know it's still wip...ok.ok. I try to be patient, am just excited..:buttrock:Cya:wavey:

rattlesnake
05-20-2004, 09:29 PM
Tremoside

lol thanx tremo... ill be texturing sking along with machine parts so where machine and skin merge togheter will have enought detail

JamesMK

I GOT IT!: S.O.B:

1.- Soy of beans
2.-Slice of buddin
3.-Sister of Barbie
4.-Simply outstanding being:D
5.-System of bubbles
6.-Son of a.... wait a minute... James u have to explain some things here!... lol just kiddin :beer:

JamesMK
05-20-2004, 09:34 PM
Mwaahaa! SOB means 'Son Of Barbie' of course.... nah, wait a sec... Sisters Of Bercy.... isn't that a place in france or something? Like a nunnery... I might be confusing that with something else...

rattlesnake
05-20-2004, 09:42 PM
haha! ROLF!:D :beer:

Ionized
05-21-2004, 12:44 AM
Hey snake, your piece is really starting to come together now. I really like the subtlety of all the mechanical parts at the top of the chamber, they definately look convincing. It's some very sick and disturbing stuff really...... I love it.....

Will she be floating in water or fluid of some sort?

Actually, if I could say... I'm a little dissapointed she doesn't have a large metal prope shoved down her throat. Her mouth is in the perfect position ;) ..... I guess the extreme dental work will have to do...lol.... =) :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
05-21-2004, 02:14 AM
Ionized

ohh sehs going to be floating yes!! in the liquid of life...

and for throat tube ihavent modeled yet... but im not sure if is going to look fine... its suposed to go out of the mouth pnisher straight to her mouth... ill post a close up with and without the thing so u can help me decide ok?... thanx a lot man! is a honor!:bowdown:

newone
05-21-2004, 08:11 AM
Your last render is very great and it show me, it will has a chance to stand up to the stage.

Cygnus-X
05-21-2004, 10:12 PM
WOWWWW!!!! speachless :buttrock: :buttrock:

flyingP
05-22-2004, 08:48 AM
In a word....awesome, reallky like how you handled the nudity issue, not that it was bothering me before, but I feel that your solution has really added that extra touch to the design. :applause:

OZ
05-22-2004, 01:17 PM
GOSH! so cool!... i like a lot the pose of the model!very suffering and elegant! YEZ!:thumbsup:

rattlesnake
05-22-2004, 02:35 PM
newone

thanx a lot, i hope i have that chance.. cross fingers!:beer:

Cygnus_X

u speechless? is a real honor, your work is for making speechless everyone!:buttrock:

flyingP

thanx a lot... your words mean a lot to me please stay tuned ill need your fine eye further on my work... thanx man!

-OZ-

thank u! ... yeah shes suffering with class no doubt....lol..... i saw your work... please hurry ... u know clock is counting down and u only have about a month so..... good luck to you man ill be watching!:thumbsup:

Denman
05-22-2004, 03:17 PM
rattlesnake you are doint incredible things :O
i just watched your progress from page 1 till here.. and
what can i say.... you are doing great things.. i think
i never saw this great modelling before..

how are you capable of this ?
you are my idol !!

damn... i hope to get this far some day......
great job man.. keep the updates comming my friend !!

--Denman

claudiojordao
05-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Rattlesnake... your work is... is... ahhhh!... well... it is what it is!
And it gives me the impression that you are being some kind of ironic... I like that, but I think that you could be more "agressive", not in a darker or violent way, but exactly the opposite. What about clean it all... I mean transform all the dark colors of your scene, into pure white... and light.
It's just an ideia that I would like to see.
Great job

Cartesius
05-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Oh yessss! It's all starting to take shape now and it's looking mighty good! Continue like this! :buttrock:

/Anders

jddog
05-23-2004, 03:08 PM
:surprised wiked ! amazing work !!!! bravo !

jdd

rajdeep
05-23-2004, 04:07 PM
That claw like thing has added to the beauty rattle.....You have done it...It is indeed looking one of the best...:bowdown:

rattlesnake
05-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Denman

wow i really apreciate u saw the thread from the first page....THANK U! is great to read such kind words! u give me strenght to make my best for the challenge... thanx again!

claudio_jordao

Thanx for your words... i was thinking about that the other day but... hmmm... is a 360 turn on what i had in mind! i think this is a interesting idea.. but i had planned everything for a dark and rusted textures and is not easy to give a clean look to everything ... and maybe for give the suffering feeling is better to keep the scene this way... thanx a lot for the idea im really tempted to change like so ... i really want to see that too:beer:

hmmm, ahhh,, hmm i think ill keep the rusted... no,no the clean look....hmmm... i already started the environment and is old metal and so.. i think i keep the rusted one then... but after finishing this one i will make the clean look shot! is going to look nice

Cartesius

yes Sir!... i will make my best... OHH AND : your work is awesome man!

jddog

Thanx a lot!

rajdeep

one of the best? ohh thank u:blush: u are very kind...

I WANT TO THANK ALL THE GREAT ARTISTS THAT ARE GIVING THIS GREAT SUPPORT... IM REALLY GLAD TO SEE ALL THIS TALENTED PEOPLE SHARING KNOWLEDGE AND BEAUTIFUL TIME!.... AN EXTRA BIG THANK U! TO ALL OF U! AND REMEMBER KEEP ROCKING!!!

Andrei2k
05-24-2004, 07:34 AM
After completing your work more I though something seemed familiar....Then it dawned on me!!! It reminds me of a crucifixion much like a religious kind except in this case it it more for the advancement and sacrifice due to technology and not sins of humanity.....I have thought of this more but I will leave it at that.

Oh and AMAZING feel to the renders!!;)

Saschi0815
05-24-2004, 09:46 AM
Oh my god, Snake, this is more than a hardcore render, this is ....hhhmm don't know any name for it!!!!:bowdown:
I love it, man!!!! I have no crits besides the other statements written before....

...always a pleasure to look in your thread...
cya mate:beer: :wavey:

Tremoside
05-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Hi Snake,

What about updates? I'm excited as her...she is so lonely in her shell. I'm patient you know....:buttrock:

Have a nice day:wavey:

EmpY
05-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Really, really awesome work snake!
Nothing to add that has not been said already.
It is going to look GREAT, just keep at it.

And, that code console on the wall sure looks
tempting, you know, pressing the buttons to see
what happens :scream: .

the Muffin Man
05-25-2004, 02:15 AM
buh CRAZY work man, it all looks fantastic. So cool to be able to watch this from the beginning.

I was gonna suggest you work on grunging up the skin around the grafts or where theres mechanics coming in/out, to emphasise that this was NOT the way she was born ;P I see you've already mentioned that though.. awesome work, keep it up~ cant wait to see more!

edit: I too, ended up reading it all :D

Hmm i especially love the detail in the back of the bubble, the doors or whatever. Reminds me of an airplane and idunno what it is but it works :D Another thing, on her arm & leg where the holes are and it looks like her skin is stretched over it and sorta stringy.. normal flesh wouldnt stay that way, I'd do something with texturing to make it seem reinforced, or stiffened, or something. Also those stringy parts might be a great opportunity to let us see a glimpse of metal or something to hint at more alterations under her flesh than we can see..

I know it's probably not time for touches like that yet, just gettin some ideas out ! =)

Maybe a wire coming from that decked out thong, to give it some purpose aside from modesty.

Something that's been in my head about your plot.. The evil politicians. A female? :surprised nice.

Cheers

rattlesnake
05-25-2004, 03:44 AM
Andrei2k

thanx for your comments! when is done this image is going to be a weird mix of emotions!

Saschi0815

thanx a lot for your words friend

Tremoside

Updates? ok here they go... look down this reply! just because u asked for!

EmpY

lol, im imagining someone pushing buttons and making a circus of this poor lady:D thats funny!
thanx for your words! is a honor ... your work is inspiring!

the Muffin Man

nice reply... all your advice is really great to read... i already had some ideas for the inner skin machinery ull see.. i really apreciate your advice and your words... i will consider your words when the moment arrives... thanx a lot!

rattlesnake
05-25-2004, 03:47 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1085456867_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1085456867_large.jpg)

this is a modeling update of the environment... click for better res..
im going to add some pipes and wires yet so is almost finished... after that im going to start the texturing.. c&c welcome...

adr
05-25-2004, 04:35 AM
Really great Jorge nice details in all the enviroment , maybe you can add a little details in the botton of the image. i really like the chain and all the stuff that you are putting in the image .

Keep going mate :thumbsup:

Siento un poco vacio la parte de la base (abajo ) quizas puedas agregar algunos detalles adicionales para proportionarlo mejor , solo algunos detallitos para que no la satures .

Saludos:bounce:

rattlesnake
05-25-2004, 04:43 AM
adr

Hola!.. thanx for the useful advice... im planning to add maybe a couple of pipes there... but as u said... just a few details to avoid saturation...

Como va tu trabajo? ahh voy a visitarlo ahora:beer: hehe... Gracias Adr

Lemog
05-25-2004, 05:38 AM
wahouww... I love this new technical environment... great :thumbsup:

Tremoside
05-25-2004, 06:01 PM
Oh man..it's so cool. Great progress on environment it's...
I'm speachless, what a mass of work and time!:bowdown:
She will be a human jewel in an industrial socket.
just:bowdown: again.
Cya,
Tremo

rattlesnake
05-25-2004, 07:58 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1085515090_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1085515090_large.jpg)

heres how everything looks together now... i didnt render the wiring from the head since my machine didnt allow me... i will render apart thet for my final shot... c&c welcome thanx!

rattlesnake
05-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Lemog

Thanx man:thumbsup:

Tremoside

hi friend... im glad u like the environment... now im worried about texturing... is going to be a hard but funny task!

flyingP
05-25-2004, 08:03 PM
Pretty damn cool I'd say.

the only area that's bothering me a bit (and I am being picky here) is the top left corner, somehow that empty grey corner just keeps distracting my eye.

rattlesnake
05-25-2004, 08:07 PM
flyingP

ohh yes youre right about that corner, ill do something to fix that... thanx a lot!:beer:

flyingP
05-25-2004, 08:09 PM
doesn't need much maybe just a line or to give it a bit of perspective.

edit: or a shadow maybe
:shrug:

DimitrisLiatsos
05-25-2004, 08:13 PM
Hey rattle..about you last post....hmmm i must say that IT's F:surprised ng AMAZING .

what i am going to do with all u guys....damn...i won't quit....u are all so freaking talented...DAMN.

:beer: :beer:

rattlesnake
05-25-2004, 08:21 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1085516463_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1085516463_large.jpg)

wire view

rattlesnake
05-25-2004, 08:24 PM
flyingP

hmm the shadow idea is great... thanks again!

DimitrisLiatsos

Thank u man! i think the same when i see your updates... your a very talented artist and is a honor to read those kind words from u mate!:bowdown:

3dRaven
05-25-2004, 09:53 PM
Have you thought about giving here a cell mate somewhere of in the distance (glass could be clouded with only a silhuette). It'd break up the "center" composition too.

mikepolizos
05-25-2004, 10:42 PM
Hey mate your progress is really outsanding!

Piece of art for sure!
I really waiting ro see your final image, it will be very cool I sence it!
:wip: :wip:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
05-25-2004, 11:34 PM
3dRaven

thanx for your advice... sounds interesting! ill solve that after some texturing testing

mikepol |3D|

hey... thanx ill do my best... my machine started to give some memory troubles... but i hope i can finish this well.

Thax for support is really great and inspiring to me.... :bounce: :)

essencedesign
05-26-2004, 12:41 AM
Well it's all comming together so well here...everything fit's perfectly into your enviroment....I love how the "victimZ" are on display to the world around them...even being traped from the world as it passes you buy is tourture enough....now try it with a bunch of Sh*T cramed into your body.....love it....sickO:cry: ......can't wait for the textures......

~J

Se(E)) me(E)
http://cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133952

JamesMK
05-26-2004, 06:09 AM
Sweet... the final scene is coming together perfectly... you've chosen just the right camera angle... Composition-wise; just maybe you could move in a little bit closer on her, of course you don't want to lose visibility of too much scene props, but see how close you can get until that happens.

This will be GREAT!

Dreamabyss
05-26-2004, 06:25 AM
I just found this thread and wanted to tell you I was blown away! Great concept, tight modeling, just amazing!! What a friggin freak show!!! :eek:

My only crit is that it's a little bit static....like it has no energy. I'd like to see something to make it a little more electric. You might think about adding some LED type lights in subtle places on the machinery. You might also try adding some glowing points to the wires running into her head....something like fiber optics? I think that the machinery should be glowing and alive with POWER!! If you add some lighting to the electronic elements then fill the chamber full of a thick fluid it will pick up the glow. It will also solve the nudity problem by making it subtle when viewing through the fluid. You might also model a control panel and stick it on the wall next to the chamber. Finally, if you want to really make it creepy realism, add some dirt and rust on the machinery around the chamber.

Or maybe you planning something better??

Great work...can't wait to see the final!!!! :bounce:

ParadiseFlyBird
05-26-2004, 07:39 AM
Wooooow ...... rattlesnake ...... i go away for a while.... then i come back and see the sweet MACH Chall WIP you got going on
and by the looks of things you're almost there man.............

the pod and surroundings are looking ultra Great man.....
and seing the evolution of your character is amazing :thumbsup:

keep up the nice work man...... Cheers ParadiseFB

Saschi0815
05-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Very very nice, Jorge!!!!

The environment is chosen perfectly:buttrock: :bowdown: !!!!

I love the details like the chains - but maybe a little bit more details in conjunction with the "bubble" in the wall could be great...

Outstanding progress so far!!!! Amazing, mate!!!:beer:

Tremoside
05-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Hi rattlesnake,

Yesss!!!! Great work on the environment!!!

So...your environment is wonderful and all the details are right (except that top left corner..) and you're up to the texing period as you mentioned...:rolleyes: only suggestion is: you can add lots of details to the environment due the post effects milestone, but that glossy shell could be a serious theme...I mean you have to work "under" that surface if you want to modify something on her... you know she is the most imoprtant here. Of course you should render the shell separately and than you can work with alphas....I don't know your exact plans about your next steps...these are just suggestions you know...

by the way....AWESOME WORK!!!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown:

Virtuoso
05-26-2004, 08:10 PM
keep pushing forward Snake,it's been great going along for the ride with you,and great to see you getting things done in top fashion.Keep working hard,it's all well worth your efforts.........Keep on keeping on Snake ......................:buttrock: :buttrock:

mindless
05-27-2004, 11:21 AM
Great work, rattlesnake, this really rules. Although as far as i nac remember from the bacic concept, the pod was supposed to be filled with a liquid...man this would really add some pretty nasy atmosphere about, because(the way i see it) a man would feel a lot more unsecure underwater, where all of his life functions eg.breathing are maintained by some machine that is not only making him feel more vulnurable, but also could cause him pain with every breath. For example the pod can be filled 8/9 with liquid(classic murky green for example) and i think there should be some more light in the scene, because the darkness cannot reveal all of the wonderous torture gadjets you've designed. I think some slight volume light(veeeewi swaight :)) should add a bit to the killer atmosphere:twisted:

Keep up the great work snake, wish you luck in the contest :)

rajdeep
05-27-2004, 02:16 PM
I love that work...rattle...to be frank You are making me jealous...Sweet render.....I love it...it truly is a piece of art....

paladin6303
05-27-2004, 03:08 PM
:love:
awsome! great concept/execution! hope to be as good someday...

fanboy back to work now...

rattlesnake
05-27-2004, 06:43 PM
essencedesign

Thanx! what u say is true... but she needs more pain!!! lol just kidding... ill need some therapy after challenge ; )
ohhh...textures on the way! im painting now

JamesMK

hmmm, u are right... i want to get closer to her but i dont want to lose the stuff i have made... but ill take your advice and will get as closer as i can.... thanx a lot James!

Dreamabyss

Thanx a lot for your words... i think that the things that u suggested are very interesting.... some body told me before about lights... and now youre giving me some other new cool ideas that i want to apply here.... i will take care of those things at the post effects milestone i think... thanks a lot again;)

ParadiseFlyBird

hey is nice to see you around again!... please dont go anymore ok?..thanx for the great support

Saschi0815

first.. thanx for the words... is a honor! and about:

but maybe a little bit more details in conjunction with the "bubble" in the wall could be great...

i think youre right ... ill see what can i do... thanx for your comments friend!

Tremoside

thank u man your reply is pure gold
you know she is the most imoprtant here. Of course you should render the shell separately and than you can work with alphas....I don't know your exact plans about your next steps...these are just suggestions you know

i didnt think before about rendering apart that thing... i was planning to render the most of the thing together... but is great your advice cos is going to be easier to make post effects.... THANKS!

Virtuoso

thanx for your support... your reply is always important to me... youre a great artist that give inspiration to all challengers like me!
so lets continue :buttrock:

mindless

Thank u for your kind words here... i really like the idea of volumetric light inside the bubble along with some nice caustics ; )
i really aprecitte your advice.

rajdeep

common youre making me:blush: im very happy to read your words... u give an extra stamina to me for next steps... thanx a lot friend!

paladin6303

thanx... hope to be as good someday...
you are going to be better! :buttrock: you are already!

ALL:
THANX FOR ALL YOUR GREAT COMMENTS AND ADVICE IM LEARNING A LOT FROM U!:wavey:

Cygnus-X
05-28-2004, 12:43 AM
A big WOW again mate :) Great piece of art you got here. Your final image will rock on :buttrock:

the Muffin Man
05-28-2004, 04:14 AM
psh, i leave for a day and look ^_^

lookin awesome mate, really great work.. i know i already said that :bounce:

Raven i think, or someone mentioned about another bubble with a sillouette. At first i thought they meant put some sort of sillouette or reflection on the main bubble. That might make it more dynamic, giving us a glimpse of what could loom behind the camera.. of course if this can be done without interfering with our view of the inside of her bubble. Just an idea.

keep up the jawesome art-ing though.. stayin tuned to this one!

and good luck with your memory.. you're gonna have a lot of angry viewers on your hands if anything terrible happens to this project :P

rattlesnake
05-28-2004, 04:22 AM
Cygnus_X

thank u mate... your is going really awesome!

the Muffin Man

yeah thats a nice idea... im planning to make visible the rest of the environment in the reflection just as u said...is a nice idea and hope to make it fine:thumbsup:

and good luck with your memory.. you're gonna have a lot of angry viewers on your hands if anything terrible happens to this project :P

thanx a lot man!... i think everythig is going to move smooth ... just need to make more than one render for final image... so i cant run away from compositing...

Tremoside
05-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Good to hearing that my advice was useful...
Have a nice day my friend:wavey:

Sandpiper
05-28-2004, 07:08 PM
Great stuff Rattlesnake! I love the camera angle and attention to detail. I can't tell from the last post, but maybe think about beveling or rounding off some of those edges on the wall geometry to give it a more realistic touch. If it's already done, then never mind! Again, great concept and cool looking details.....

Lonx
05-29-2004, 01:27 PM
This is some badass punishment style, keep up the good work! I just love the details, e.g. the "eye-openers" are really nasty (in a good way ).;)

//Lonx

Tremoside
05-31-2004, 12:56 AM
Hi Rattlesnake,

Where are you? We are starving for updates.....
as she do it too
:bounce: :bounce: :beer:

Cygnus-X
05-31-2004, 01:21 PM
Yes we want some new update :cry: Come back soon mate we can't wait to see more of that fantastic work :wip:

Virtuoso
05-31-2004, 10:39 PM
Yes snake..............it' been too long,get back here and finish this as it's meant to be finished with style..........:buttrock: :cool:

adr
06-01-2004, 05:44 AM
we are waiting for updates bud :wip: :wip:

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 08:51 AM
Tremoside

Sandpiper

Lonx

Tremoside :)

Cygnus_X

Virtuoso

adr

Hey thanx a lot for support....

:beer: i was wondering if ill be able to finish since theres a lot of thing to do yet! but now i know that i will just because of u!! i will finish this one no matter what!

so lets continue with the show!

and after posting update ill be visiting yours to see hows everything!

THANK U! AGAIN!

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 08:53 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086080026_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086080026_large.jpg)

here i show the textures i painted for using in my scene.... just for the machinery that interact with the lady and bubble... the environment still in progress..

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 08:56 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086080197_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086080197_large.jpg)

these are some machinery allready trextured.... theres no order in this image ;)

Lemog
06-01-2004, 09:27 AM
For the moment... very beautiful work on these textures... details seems fine, but pictures are too small :hmm: hihihi

Always a terribly good wor man :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 02:40 PM
thanx a lot man! about pictures... im going to upload some closer shots soon... cya
i hate that 150kb maximum thing....
:wavey:

Saschi0815
06-01-2004, 04:07 PM
These "small" images promise great stuff in texturing....
Blow them up, mate - it's a shame to hide such great efforts...:p

JamesMK
06-01-2004, 05:40 PM
Looks great - but you know what? They're really SMALL! :D

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 11:00 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086130855_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086130855_large.jpg)

bigger one ... textures wip

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 11:02 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086130948_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086130948_large.jpg)

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 11:03 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086131036_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086131036_large.jpg)

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 11:05 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086131154_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086131154_large.jpg)

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 11:07 PM
hey friends!... i uploaded some bigger pictures as suggested... hope these are better... DONT FORGET TO CLICK IMAGES!
c ya:wavey:

DimitrisLiatsos
06-01-2004, 11:09 PM
I think now i can start drool....ok .... set...go....
:drool: :drool: :drool:

rattlesnake
06-01-2004, 11:13 PM
lol... thank u mate!

DimitrisLiatsos
06-01-2004, 11:16 PM
No ...thank u ...u have given me some great ideas for the future!!!...Ola obre ...mui grande artista!!!

That's as far as my spanish phonemes can go...sorry :blush:

JamesMK
06-01-2004, 11:19 PM
:surprised

I'm afraid our greek pal here really is starting to lose his marbles :D

That aside - good to see the textures at a decent res :D And good it looks! Frankly, I like what you've done with the light temperature as well... warm and cosy somehow, which provides great contrast to the hideous stuff going on in there...

FreekyMage
06-02-2004, 12:20 AM
great stuff, really nice atmosphere in your scene

the metal textures are really nice, all very detailed, love it :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
06-02-2004, 12:47 AM
DimitrisLiatsos

hey thats some good spanish man! Bravo! but youre a finest artist:beer:

JamesMK

lol he lost his marbles along time ago!:D thanx for your wordss... lights are almost done... soon ill post a render of that ... cya mate!

rattlesnake
06-02-2004, 12:58 AM
FreekyMage

thanx a lot... and theres more to come... please stay tuned!

element5
06-02-2004, 03:54 AM
Just a quick note to say, Fantastic work. This is great to watch your idea develope. No crits just praise :bowdown:

AZULBLUE
06-02-2004, 04:47 AM
awesome.
near by finish.
:bowdown:

jddog
06-02-2004, 06:05 AM
agree with Dimitri... :drool:

congrats ! amazing work...

jdd

Tremoside
06-02-2004, 07:52 AM
Hi Snake,

It's right and clear! As I see you will "paint with light" on your final if you keep the lighting settings similar. That green mood fits well with your textures. Keep it up man, time is comin!
Cya,
Tremo

rattlesnake
06-02-2004, 10:29 AM
element5

wow... thanx man! is always great to read such nice words

AZULBLUE; jddog

thanx a lot ! :)

Tremoside

woo, yeah time is near!!. the lights is not an easy task but ill do my best.... thanx for support... is always apreciated!:beer:

rattlesnake
06-02-2004, 10:34 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086172485_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086172485_large.jpg)

an other test of lights.... i included the screen to the top structure on the girlmechs and also the light for it.... c&c welcome!

rattlesnake
06-02-2004, 10:36 AM
and heres a bigger render for it!
http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/testbbig.txt

Lemog
06-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Snif snif... the link for the big picture doesn't work for the moment... :hmm:

Por favor Jorge, quiero ver la grande imagen, esta mejor para ver las cosas malas o buenas dentro :D

That seem to me a little bit darker, we can't see exactly details in her face's zone... a maybe the atmosphear of the scene too clean, but I know, it's not finish :D

JamesMK
06-02-2004, 12:12 PM
It certainly looks very good! And I still definitely think you should move the camera closer to her!

Maybe even consider removing one of the walls (replacing it with some pillar or something of course) in order to get more focus on her by removing focus from parts of the background, which could be a bit blurred from the increased distance....

Lemog
06-02-2004, 12:33 PM
now it works... :D

I agree with James... left parts seem similar to the right parts... you can can easily remove one of them, and then, have a more closed view on her... And I'm always thinking that's her face is too much in the darker...

Pienso que puedes hacer una cosa fantastica con pocas cosas de mas... pero con un poco de luz encima la cara, algo de mas contraste, y unas luces mas ricas, que pueden hacer salir las partes pequenas...

Tremoside
06-02-2004, 03:30 PM
Hi Rattlesnake,

It's really cool and this will be one of the bests!!!!
By the way i agree with James closer shot would be better! I tried it on my works so you can see it on my thread how the closer view will change your composition:rolleyes:

Something else...maybe a backlight for her can pick her out from the environment....something like a fluorescent ligt comes from the back side.
For composition: I think if you move the center of the image a bit to the right side of the image that gonna be great. Why? because your figure's face "look at" the left side and more space is better there to feel the composition in right balance. It's coming from the traditional composion tricks. You could try it with photoshop crop with nothing risk.

Keep it up Snake!!!! K E E P I T U P !!!!!!!
You're in time with an excellent work!!

Virtuoso
06-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Just here snake to drop off a couple of these for an excellent effort from all aspects....................:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very nice to have been following this from start to end,talent and great attitude here =Excellent piece of work with flying colors...............:buttrock: :beer:

saturen3
06-02-2004, 11:53 PM
Hey Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Realy powerful...what are u doing man?it`s realy a contrast in your works..I think that you could have an amazing and great prize.

Modeling,Lighting,Texturing and Rendering all is good.realy thanks,,i am happy that one of my good friends is going to be a strong ARTIST.

congratuations
Ali Reza

Ionized
06-03-2004, 12:36 AM
Hey Snake, Just wanted to drop by and show some support. That big render is looking great. Can't wait to see some more textures on those lovely models too. The composition is very good also, I am most envious.

rattlesnake
06-03-2004, 07:35 AM
Lemog

hey... que buen espa├▒ol tienes!:eek: ...yes im thinking in change the camera angle to get closer to the girl and ill try to fix lights just as u said... thanx a lot for your great comments!

JamesMK

thanx sir!... ill change the camera... i think youre right and i will sacrifice some details already done just to get closer to the girl... but the composition test will come further i think... thanx a lot for the advice i really apreciate it

Tremoside

hey mate... i think your composition advice is very interesting ill try tha camera angle u suggested and will get closer to the girl at the same time... great advice... thank u!

Virtuoso

is been a honor to follow your great work too... youre creative and talented and i really apreciate your support words :beer:
thanks friend! ... oh and when challenge is done i want to keep contact with friends like u!

saturen3

Where were u? im very happy u visit here again... and your words fill me with strenght and motivation... thanx a lot for your words... please dont get loss anymore:)

Ionized

thanx for your words... im happy to read them... but u envious? your work is one of the best here im really envious of your great work.... thanx a lot for support man!

rattlesnake
06-03-2004, 07:45 AM
heres an other update on environment.. i painted the sky that is part of the reflection for the cristal bubble... please give me your opinion... thanx...
oh is a bit huge... so please be patient
http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/skprogress.txt

Lemog
06-03-2004, 07:56 AM
Top of the top... :applause:

I think the next rendering with these reflection will be awesome... then... I can't wait to see the result... go Jorge :D

Versiden
06-03-2004, 11:26 AM
awesome progress!!

I'd agree with Tremoside with giving some more light onto the character so seperate her from the surroudings.

from the render it seems as though the scene is indoors.. void of windows - I'm confused with your choice of reflection as a sky....
I'm sure the masterplan will reveal itself ;p

update update!

JamesMK
06-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Dang... seems you're out of bandwidth on your account.... :scream:

Cygnus-X
06-03-2004, 03:34 PM
WOW man I like the direction were your project goes man, It's simply fantastic :buttrock: :buttrock: Keep the hard work coming man Cya :wavey:

adr
06-04-2004, 08:05 AM
Me gusta la imagen que tiene azules mas obscuros , podria verse bastante sobre todo por lo brillos del centro de la misma , coincido con los demas acerca de la iluminacion , pero esperemos a tu siguiente update .

Keep rocking man , is going really cool:beer:

newone
06-04-2004, 08:07 AM
yeah! I think this atmosphare will be absolutely fitting your concept and model.

Virtuoso
06-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Hi Snake........................That's unexpected to hear a sky or in this case reflection is in the plans............Will there be a skylight window?

Well I think that this could be an extra nice idea and nice touch to the whole piece.........I would could for the two on the right on the top row personally...........................Possibly have an extra beam of light that comes from the skylight/window whatever this sky's reflection comes from transmit a little more light on your girl.....................I think too you should be careful on not giving the reflection too much brightness and then taking away from the girl and the pieces main focus...................But as for an extra ambiant setting the reflection could work quite well,it's a fine line really..................

Looking like you are getting near,these final touches will be frosting on a very nice cake you already have............:cool: :buttrock:

OZ
06-04-2004, 11:09 AM
Again! A great work!...one of the best here!

rattlesnake
06-07-2004, 07:57 AM
Lemog

thanx for suport friend!... next update is the glass with the reflections!

Versiden

thanx for your waords an for showing your self! where were u man?:D ... maybe the next update will tell u my plans

JamesMK

:blush: sorry

Cygnus_X
thannx mate... i love your work... ill check it now to see more artwork!

adr

Gracias por tus consejos... y por el apoyo...
tu trabajo me gusta mucho... cuando estaba planeando mi tema para el challenge pense en hacer un payaso tambien... pero que bueno que no lo hice or que me hubieras dejado en rid├_culo....:beer:

newone

ohh... hope so... please give me your comment for the update....

Virtuoso

the next update will show the reflection.. about the beam of light u said is a great idea.... thanx mate!... ohh and i will care not to cover the girl with much reflection... is not an easy task... but lets see what happen!

-OZ-

Again! A great work!...one of the best here!

thanx a lot man! youre extra kind! my work is not near to the real master pieces every one here are doing... but i really apreciate your words....

rattlesnake
06-07-2004, 07:59 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086595156_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086595156_large.jpg)

heres hows the reflection is going to be for the container

Versiden
06-07-2004, 08:04 AM
sweet dude, the reflection looks great.. nice update!

as for my absence.. I've been on holiday touring Europe for the last month, so when I came back every1 has got awesome pieces - I have alot to catch up ;p

rockin' work dude:buttrock:

Lemog
06-07-2004, 08:46 AM
Reflections are thin and precise... but too maybe not to much contrast, I'm a lot of problem to imagine your model inside... the just blend reflection/seeing of the model it's not very easy...

I'm waiting the next picture, with the women... I hop a great result (for that, I'm not anxious :D )

JamesMK
06-07-2004, 08:55 AM
Reflection looks good! Make sure to keep it in a separate pass for simple adjustments in the final compo :thumbsup:

newone
06-07-2004, 09:40 AM
Reflections looks good, but I want more updates:buttrock:

Tremoside
06-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Hi Rattlesnake,

Nice job on refmaps and cool shaiding on the glass. You should be busy these days with rendering..... Keep it up my friend...You could be sure your work is top notch!!! Best wishez to you and god bless your RAMs!!
Tremo

DimitrisLiatsos
06-07-2004, 10:02 AM
:bounce: it looks great...if u like i can also tell u something to try.....render a front of your scene without the tube.....make a half cylinder and place it in front of your scene after u have blurred a little the render in photoshop ,guassian blurred, .. (opposite to the wall) apply on the cylinder the render u did with 30-40% ambient and render your scene with the tube in it's place by your camera...try it and tell me if u like what u see...just my 2 cents...u are doing wonderfull work man..one of my favourites!

:bounce: :bounce:

*plop* ...(look...there is a bubble going up in the sky)

Lord of Bubbles .

Lonx
06-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Cool... I haven't check in on you in a while, but damn nice reflections. Keep up the good work.

//Lonx

FreekyMage
06-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Lemog
Reflections are thin and precise... but too maybe not to much contrast, I'm a lot of problem to imagine your model inside... the just blend reflection/seeing of the model it's not very easy...

I'm waiting the next picture, with the women... I hop a great result (for that, I'm not anxious :D )
same here, looks a bit too much or something :) hope it will be good with the women in there :thumbsup:

adr
06-08-2004, 12:24 AM
the reflection seems to fit well with the scene mate , lets wait for the next update with your girl and how she looks with the reflection

rattlesnake
06-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Versiden

thanx man... you have a great piece if art man!

Lemog

the picture with the woman will come after some rendering... thanx man!

JamesMK

yes sir... i will, thanx for advice!

newone

at your command man!:D here they are (just scroll down!) thank u!

Tremoside

yeah youre right... im rendering now... is a long render so i will need some luck there... thanx for support!

DimitrisLiatsos

thanx for the advice... hey this is the image i rendered for the cilynder u suggest... but i think ill work with the reflections i have...cos this render took about 9 hours!... if i have some time ill be testing that... thanx a lot for support and wisdom words man... hey your final image is superb!

ohh the image:
http://www.geocities.com/lescaleimages/frontviewenv.txt

Lonx

thanx !

FreekyMage

im sure im going to have a lot of fun compositing that!

adr

well please wait for me to render the girl... right now i just have the environment ... nest the composition with the girl!

rattlesnake
06-08-2004, 11:07 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086692875_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086692875_large.jpg)

hi... heres my final render for the container with out the girl... this one took about 9 hours to render at full res of... 2657*3636 px hope u like it!

JamesMK
06-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Looks very very good, Jorge!

I wish thee good luck for the remaining renders and the compositing :argh: :beer:

Lemog
06-08-2004, 11:22 AM
9 hours... mmmmh not too much... :D Seriously... great aspect of the glass bubble...

...the women please... the women... arghhhh... :buttrock:

I will waiting patiently...

element5
06-08-2004, 12:23 PM
definately no crits.

:applause:

pseudonympending
06-08-2004, 01:03 PM
The reflections look very good indeed. It would be nice if there could be more refraction to distort the wall on the far side a bit where you can look through the glass.

However at 9 hours a render already maybe this isn't a great idea, and anyhow, it looks very good as it is. :thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
06-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Yes it's great ....u nuts !!! :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jddog
06-08-2004, 03:38 PM
wooow :applause: the glass is amazing !

jdd

Tremoside
06-08-2004, 07:50 PM
Yahoooow Jorge!!!

Man it's perfect!!! you're in time and your scenes huge part is rendered.....congarts:bowdown: . I hope you're smiling:) if you're not you have to do that...you're great artist:thumbsup:
Cya,
Tremo

Virtuoso
06-08-2004, 07:58 PM
rattlesnake,rattlesnake.......................You have arrived................with a great attitude and talents,one of the top creations in my humble opinion...................You have fought the good fight,and came out with a very nice piece of work in all regards...............You have given great support to many here,and at the same time came up with some excellent work on your own,bravo.......................:thumbsup: :buttrock: :beer:

rattlesnake
06-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Wow.... :surprised many thanx for all support... im very happy to read your nice words...

JamesMK, Lemog ,element5 , Swamps , DimitrisLiatsos, jddog , Tremoside, Virtuoso

a

SUPA THANX! to all of you and all who give support words an crits cos im learning a lot... and now becuase of you i have a great extra boost of motivation to finish... so ill be finishing this week i think... thank u!

rattlesnake
06-09-2004, 12:18 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086740329_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086740329_large.jpg)

rendering elements 1/4

rattlesnake
06-09-2004, 12:21 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086740478_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086740478_large.jpg)

rendering elements 2/4

rattlesnake
06-09-2004, 12:23 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086740623_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/2360/2360_1086740623_large.jpg)

rendering elements 3/4