PDA

View Full Version : Import questions + toon shade advice

PlanetMongo
03-19-2004, 06:04 AM
Question 1: I've discovered XFrog and it seems to be a pretty nifty little app for creating, well, the kind of stuff XFrog seems good at creating. What formats can I export in XFrog that I can import into Blender? A quick look through the list shows 3DS might be the contender, but what about LWO or??

Question 2: Aren't there some more toon shaders in the pipeline that haven't quite made it out yet? How close are "we" to Sketch & Toon or Tomcat Toonshader for the "commercial" apps?

Thanks in advance!

Apollux
03-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by PlanetMongo
Question 2: Aren't there some more toon shaders in the pipeline that haven't quite made it out yet? How close are "we" to Sketch & Toon or Tomcat Toonshader for the "commercial" apps?

Thanks in advance!

You mean toon shader for Blender? The experimental version of Blender (called tuophuu) has more toon shading options, even toon-shaded OpenGL pre-view, that looks a lot like a sketch.

Search on www.blender.org forums for links to the newest touphuu built (they are made every 2 days, more or less).

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.