PDA

View Full Version : New Site please critique

ScottSonnenberg
03-19-2004, 03:55 AM
Just posted my new site. 90% done in Flash.

I would like to thank every one from the forums that helped me.

Any feed back greatly appreciated.

enter here (http://www.scottsonnenberg.com/)

jearley
04-03-2004, 02:41 AM
hey, nice page. i really like the stylistic interface with the squares. i also liked your rotoscoping video with the guitarist and drummer. that would make a very cool music video. i think your site is a little lacking in content though, but i'm sure you'll get aroud to that. over all, i liked it.

Kizza
04-04-2004, 04:20 AM
I'm gonna be honest because it's better to get an honest opinon.

Firstly I think it has a good concept behind it, but 'cause you're in flash you can do some nifty things to make the design even more fancy. As a suggestion I would probably have some smaller grey (or desaturated blue) squares floating about a bit, maybe even avoiding to the mouse, in the background. Just to add some motion. And as it is a pretty clean but empty design, I would consider some sound, I know people say it's awful when a site has sound, and people almost always do a poor job, but it could really add to your site. It might also add more bandwidth and slower load times so you might just say no to that. If I were to use sound I'd use a soft sound that won't be too bothering.

I definatly like the squares down the bottom. They look neat and move well.

Just some personal criticism, hope it helps, or you ignore it. Either is cool.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.