PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 2D Challenge Entry: Robin Chyo

teknotek83
03-17-2004, 06:02 PM
Robin Chyo has entered the Machineflesh 2D Challenge.

teknotek83
04-07-2004, 05:16 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/4/1864/1864_1081315000_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/4/1864/1864_1081315000_large.jpg)

Took me a while to come up with an idea. I really wanted to do something original, and I think I've got it.

Here's the rough draft of the back story.
"In the year 20xx, a wealthy man decides on pursuing his father's lifelong dream: to build a simple house. The father could never accomplish this dream because he lived in poverty. So the son spots an area away from the city, which is full of pollution and sky-buildings. As the man was nearing completion, he brought his family in from the city to observe his soon-to-be masterpiece. Just as the entire family arrived to the new house, the man notices a group of men standing at the front of the house leaning next to the construction vehicles. The men pull out firearms from their jackets and immediately shoot and kill the man's family. The man begins to attack the murderers but fails in doing so. One of the men then takes out a knife and slits the man's throat. As he lies there on the ground, the group of men tell him that his house was being constructed on a crimelord's territory. As a punishment, they ended up decapitating the man and hooking him up to one of the construction machines. All his nerves and muscles were grafted to the machine. After this, they had remotely controlled the machine to impale the house. They had cursed him. No longer could he see his loved ones and his father's dreams would no longer be fulfilled. Every time he tried to make himself move, he just damaged the house more and more. One day he will awaken from his 'slumber'"

Sloppy writing. Sorry. It doesn't look like the house was impaled, but i'll fix that in future revisions!

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.