PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Daniel Bittencourt

BrazilianDan
03-17-2004, 05:42 PM
Daniel Bittencourt has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

BrazilianDan
03-20-2004, 12:00 AM
This is awesome - its my first post. Anyways, Ive been a big fan, and I finally have time to participate. Here's my idea:

In the far future, when man's struggle to survive finally overrides his vanity, he is able to evolve. Supported by an array of biomechanical enhancements, every-man now shares his mind with an entity of artificial intelligence. The AI is structured and programmed to use its host’s creativity to constantly develop upgrade patches. This new human, the “neo-human” is infinitely more efficient. Man now functions in a collectivist hive. All are assigned specific functions by the main-AI.
Who is this main AI? Julius Y.H.W.H. was a born genius – his mind was born evolved, and at the age of 21, he was believed to be a new Messiah. Being able to give up greed and vanity, he gave his mind and body to the most developed AI of the time. Using Julius’ mind, the A.I. evolve, and eventually constructed itself to an administrator program.
Entire cities are now connected to the Chapel of Truth. This is Julius’ current resting place. Large cables emerge from the French-Gothic-esque buttresses and stream out into the cities like one massive nervous system. Hundreds of years later, the AI and machinery maintains Julius’s body intact, even though he has lost all control over his body. Having noticed Julius’ absence of control over his body, the AI reaches a conclusion. It has power – it is infinite.

If anyone reads this, let me get some feedback.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.