PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Toby Schroder

schroder
03-17-2004, 02:46 PM
Toby Schroder has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

schroder
03-17-2004, 03:16 PM
This is my first challenge and it should be fun.

Here's my concept of the moment. Tell me what you think and please if it's not original or has been thought of please let me know before I get going on this.

Concept:
In the not so distant future the catastrophe of this age happens. A huge rock falls from space and strikes the earth. Most of life on the earth dies. Humanity finally has it's chance to prove it's resiliance. Most of human kind is wiped out. Those that did survive did so by taking refuge underground. Due to the situation many crude medical modifications have taken place to keep humanity alive.

That's the basic concept. Pretty broad but just so you know what I'm going for. You're not going to see any shiny mech parts on this character. Those things simply would not be available. Instead what I'm going to try to do is incorporate everyday things into the character to allow it to stay alive in these conditions. Some ideas are air filter or some sort of air regulator built right into the face.

Anyway I'm babbling. As said before please let me know if this just sound hoakey or unoriginal etc....

Concept sketches to be coming soon.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.