PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Joshua Wells

jrwells
03-17-2004, 01:04 PM
Joshua Wells has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

jrwells
03-17-2004, 01:15 PM
This will be my first time entering a contest, hopefully it will give me a good chance to see where I sit with my 3d art.

My idea so far is kind of a futuristic Dr. Frankenstein meets the Night of the Living Dead. Re-animating dead tissue to preserve life and take over the world with undead monsters. Damn, evil geniuses are sweet. Basically the body will be replaced with a new technology plus some of the things you might find around the house that only an evil genius could think of using. While the head and spinal cord will be used to control the reckless evilness that the undead is all about. And of course they will still be in mad pursuit of brains since, obviously, when Dr. Atkins was reanimated and furthered his research he found that human brains are the ultimate protien source and everybody is mindlessly following his current work, it just makes sense that they will in the future as well.

Tell me what you think. Pictures are (hopefully) on the way.

.:damaged:|
04-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Hehe creepy :thumbsup: I'll be checking here often to see some visualisations of your idea. Good luck!

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.