PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Florian v. Behr

Limbus
03-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Florian v. Behr has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

Limbus
03-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Hi all,
this is trully a great challenge. I hope to learn alot and off course finish ;) .

Lets see, this is what I came up with for a concept:
Cyber Athlete
In the near future athletes will not only rely on training and doping for their power but also on body implants. The first power enhancing implants where illegal and so had to be hidden in the body. This has changed in the last couple of years. Implants are now leagl and can now be "worn" visible to everybody making better and stronger implants possible.

Since TV viewers are demanding faster and more brutal Shows, alot of "Hunter and Prey" type gameshows are on TV every day. The best shows attrackt millions of viewers and the champions are as poular as rockstars. But it can be a long way from one of the less popular shows to the top.

My character will be a athelete which is competing in such a gameshow. I will think of more details about the game later. The enhancements he will have are something like subcutan muscular and armor implants, 360 degree visibility enhancement in the head (front and rear), artificial eyes w/o eyebrows (not necessary anymore) and maybe even some completely replaced body parts due to an accident or maybe even on purpose because it was needed for his career.

I try to doodle something later today or tomorrow.

What do you guys and gals think?

Florian

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.