PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Janne Nevalainen

JPN
03-17-2004, 12:11 PM
Janne Nevalainen has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

JPN
03-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Here's the idea as shortly and simply said as possible..

Siamese twins. One part of him/her will be human infant or young child and the other part, more or less naturally, mechanical. I haven't yet decided if this unfortunate pair is a result of some unsuccesful surgical operation where they tried to separate siamese twins.. or is it just some sick test with human and machine.

Also, I still have to think how much there will be human and how much has been cut off and replaced with mechanical parts. Would be interesting to give them 2 heads so that there could be human brains and very highly developed AI. Who takes the command or can they work together.. that remains to be seen.

All the junctions between "bros" are going to be a bit grotesque to give some visual power and enable very interesting details. What comes to the environment.. haven't thought about it yet. I might make something very simple there, just to give some nice mood for the whole scene.

That's about it.. c&c are of course very appreciated :)

Serial
03-23-2004, 12:34 PM
nice idea, siamese twins. looking forward for your sketch :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.