PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Sacha Diener

Pages : [1] 2

TheFirstAngel
03-17-2004, 07:36 AM
Sacha Diener has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

TheFirstAngel
03-17-2004, 07:39 AM
Back to the place 2 be... and wishing all challengers best luck!
Ladys and gentlemen, lets rock!!!!!:beer: :buttrock: :beer:

JamesMK
03-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Bring it ON :scream:

TheFirstAngel
03-17-2004, 09:15 AM
Oh dear, I am so excited, this is such a cool topic, and its so great to meet all the fellas here again!
haha, almost forgot time, gotta get busy. Yesssss, lets start the heaviest gears and make this thing rock heavenly!!!!
Have all the fun and best luck to all!!!!

muyyatin
03-17-2004, 09:16 AM
Good to see you in this challenge too! Definitely subscribed to this thread :cool: Best of luck!

DimitrisLiatsos
03-17-2004, 09:17 AM
:bounce: KALIMERA !!! (good morning) :bounce:

monsitj
03-17-2004, 03:06 PM
Hi ! great to see you again!! let's play !
good luck

CLONEOPS
03-17-2004, 04:14 PM
Good golly miss molly I knew you were around here somewhere.
dingle! luck! tinkle!

:):beer: :):bounce: <see its a little bar scene and thats the bouncer bah hAa...Ok -seems to be stuck.bounce dammit! bounce!

TheFirstAngel
03-17-2004, 05:29 PM
to cloneops: Muahahaha, yeah, as u know, weed is hard to fade :)
Hahaha, cheers mate!:beer: :bounce: :beer:
to Monsij: Hey Hi, Hi! Yeah its good to be in da house again, lets rock it all the way!
DImitris and muyatin: yep, a tight field can be expected, start the fun start the fun, lets challenge everthing... best luck to u too, hahaha start ur engines ladys and gentlemen

the pencils are sharp n loaded, warm up has been started, have a nice trip!!!!

Cullen
03-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Good luck Angel. Hope your computer plays nice this time around.

keltuzar
03-17-2004, 11:20 PM
Good Luck Angel and may the best artist win!

mikepolizos
03-17-2004, 11:24 PM
Best luck from me too!

Bring it on and remember "Become the machine" :) !

:beer:

TheFirstAngel
03-18-2004, 04:45 PM
thanx, and best luck to u all
2 Mikepol: haha, not sure if i go for this one, but the sketch would take u by word... high voltage alter ego :scream:
nah nah nah nah... that thing with wings :p

TheFirstAngel
03-18-2004, 05:12 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1696/1696_1079629947_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1696/1696_1079629947_large.jpg)

The topic big time rox, and this makes me busy, sorting out the crap in my head that starts overtaking my brain again, mechanic madness from rotten flesh over rusty machineparts, altered beings and freaks of technology,....
I am not sure if I go for this lil Angel, but I somehow liked it, so this is my first shot for ur eyes :)

mikepolizos
03-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Cool concept!

Keep us updated!
:thumbsup:

Phugative
03-18-2004, 05:20 PM
looking nice, I like the devilish look to her

but what does she "do" exactly, what's her purpose?

Bezerker75
03-18-2004, 05:46 PM
nice flowing composition...let the fun times begin!:beer:

TheFirstAngel
03-18-2004, 06:04 PM
Oh well, she is an energy converter, she flys into the energyfields of deterministic chaos and collects segments of weird thoughts in my subconsciousness and makes em become visions of the twilight zone....
Or is a hyperbeing in the year 3857 AD wich is operating on the boarders of known universe,...
hahaha, make urself a story. To be honest, just made her for fun and anyways, this is an early sketch only.

Rock on, dudes!:buttrock:

splotch
03-18-2004, 07:59 PM
glad to see u here again man...

excellent scetch ... nice work man ....
go on and show more dear friend

Hellsp4wn
03-18-2004, 08:00 PM
Hehe. Cool concept
Like the wings. Love that type ^^

Think you'll do good in this contest too.

Best of luck too ya!

Let's have phun!
:bounce:

depleteD
03-18-2004, 08:58 PM
I like the dynamic flow of your concept. Looking forward to updates
:beer: :buttrock:

TheFirstAngel
03-18-2004, 09:22 PM
Yesss yes yes! The fun is here, start your engines, let's rock!
Hey Splotch, good to see you here too, best luck!
Hellsp4wn! TIme to polish the chrome and bring up some hyperrealism, cant wait to see your guardian angel, i feel very appreciated ;) best luck to u too!
Bezerker75 & depleteD: Thanx, lets hope i can top this soon, hehe, its still warm up round! Best luck to u all!!!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer:

swag
03-18-2004, 11:04 PM
ah you have the challenge virus too :) glad to see you here - hope you show us some kick-ass work

TheFirstAngel
03-18-2004, 11:29 PM
ah you have the challenge virus too
haha, hell yeah, i swear it was an accident ;) lol
yep, best luck to you too, show color, show shape, wheres ur entry mate?:beer: :beer: :beer:

swag
03-18-2004, 11:33 PM
nice rhyme :) i have to do some things here but i hope i can join later :) iam so ill :beer:

TheFirstAngel
03-18-2004, 11:38 PM
At least subscribe, so i get noticed when you're ready to rock!
hehe :buttrock: :wip: :beer:

jporter313
03-19-2004, 12:08 AM
Very cool concept, looking forward to seeing more.

muyyatin
03-19-2004, 12:28 AM
Very cool flow of your concept, intriguing. Not obvious from the picture what she is or what her modifications do... I'm sure it'll be clear soon :beer:

carloscrespo3d
03-19-2004, 01:40 AM
:applause:
Good to see you here, another round for glory!

Virtuoso
03-19-2004, 01:50 AM
the1st_angel......................Just wanted to come in and say I look forward to your entry.I liked your efforts in the Alienware Challenge.........I noticed you have a very good attitude and a great passion for CG art.As well as being very supportive of others,Cheers to this and to your creation for this Challnege as well.:beer: :beer:

sad
03-19-2004, 02:39 AM
just subscribing...good luck to you!

Designer2
03-19-2004, 04:42 AM
as usual wonderful sketching, crystalize your idea the character looks amazing.

TheFirstAngel
03-19-2004, 07:01 AM
jporter313: Thanx, will give my all, to get more out of it, hehe. Good Luck and rock da house!

muyyatin: Yeah, I love it mysterious as u know... lol. Well, still sorting out the crap in my head. haha, and there's much of it ;)
Best luck mate and keep on rockin!

stormlord: Great to see ya here too, mate, the world has us back, start the robots and let the fun begin best luck and rock em all!!!

Virtuoso: Thank u so much :blush: wow! Yeah, I really love what this has for effect, we all learn from each other and the result are breathtaking pieces of cg art... lets rock! Best luck to u too, mate!

sad: Thanx, and good luck to u too!

Designer2: Hey my dear friend! Yeah, still many thoughts required to make it rock. I think i done rare example of non destructive creation, not that i don't like monsters, but i see them all over the place, so i think i'll work in my piece and keep on that spontanious direction. Best luck and keep on make me go wow!!!

Yesss, lets rock em all, Gentlemen, start ur engines and rock on heavy gear!!!

:buttrock: :beer:

CLONEOPS
03-19-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by the1st_angel
Oh well, she is an energy converter, she flys into the energyfields of deterministic chaos and collects segments of weird thoughts in my subconsciousness and makes em become visions of the twilight zone....
Or is a hyperbeing in the year 3857 AD wich is operating on the boarders of known universe,...
hahaha, make urself a story. To be honest, just made her for fun and anyways, this is an early sketch only.

Rock on, dudes!:buttrock:
idea;maybe make the wings as a sort of rider for hooking
up to energy /beams or waves or as an interface to some sort of energies lines. from flesh to mek- wings to t-space
beams? amost like a mono rail but more freedom..

TheFirstAngel
03-19-2004, 07:28 AM
maybe make the wings as a sort of rider for hooking
up to energy /beams or waves or as an interface to some sort of energies lines. from flesh to mek- wings to t-space
beams? amost like a mono rail but more freedom..
Thanks a lot, Kewl idea.

I had an idea wich also works with energy too. She is fixing up the deflectorshields on the outside of a giant dome, and is some sort of guardian angel... or the wings are delfector shieldlike, made of pure energy and carry her as well as in deepspace, athmosphere or under water, to advance flightskills, i gave her the tail.
The anatomy is some sort of human/bat/fish/butterfly/insect/machine 'n stuff like, so i can play with her in any environment... I'll think about some cool thingies. Besides i made over 20 sketches yesterday, and some of my ideas still spook around in my head without gettin in shape yet. :surprised: lol
Cheers mate :beer: :beer:

ficolo
03-19-2004, 10:52 AM
Ciao Boy!!!!
How are you?!?!

Good luck for the new challenge :thumbsup:

Ciao
Ficolo

cucaracha
03-19-2004, 11:11 AM
Ha!!! you again!

:wip: I'll beat you this time!

honestly, good luck to you! :bowdown: :bowdown:

cu

feel free to visit (and critique) my entry also - http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1211821

Atwooki
03-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Hey Sacha!
Looks a very appetising concept you got there, and very nicely sketched out, too :)

all the best, guardian angel!

Atwooki

rattlesnake
03-19-2004, 01:44 PM
U again?
oh it cant be, i was planning to win, dam:p
just kidding, good start man , common and rock this contest, best of the lucks, ill stay tuned here:beer:

TheFirstAngel
03-19-2004, 03:59 PM
Down with the Kiiiiingz....!!! Thats why it's so cool to be back here, the XXXL mateys seem all to to join the arena.

ficolo : Ciao Amigo! Grazie mille, best luck 2 u too, can't wait to see you get busy on this! Rock the casa!!! dai dai, andiamo!!!!

cucaracha : Ahw oh ouch, haha, lets battle, lets challenge everything :p, good to see ya here too!

Atwooki : Hey, thanx (polish my halo, shine, shine ;)) lol, best luck to u too

rattlesnake : ah danm, got me, lol, when i saw it, couldn't resist, hahaha, cant wait to challenge u my brother! hehe, I'll fly round your head till you get dizzy and then steal ur duracel... haha, become the machine, let it rock!!! Of course best luck to you!

Yes, with u guys here, it will be fun to challenge everything, lets rock it massive!!! hehe, end of transmission... :beer: :beer:

DimitrisLiatsos
03-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Very nice concept the1st_angel !!! It will be very challenging to show the biomechanical and also the feminin side of your character...i am watching !!!:cool:

wildekyote
03-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Dang you beat me to the punch. :shrug: this was the first idea to pop in my head. Well one of a bunch so I'll pick another :)

Your concept looks great :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing more.

dlofgreen
03-19-2004, 06:23 PM
I like it. Let's see it tightened up.

Rhezz
03-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Its a cool idea :) She could be an assasin type chick...with those mech wings and enchancers on her body (are those enchancers or are they just metal legs?) :)

TheFirstAngel
03-19-2004, 08:11 PM
Dimi: hehe, yeah, thats why i chose her, lets say i still want to keep myself the sensual aspect open... lol

wildekyote: wanted to do a cyberangel long ago, hehe, its sort of an egotrip, but there's still so much time, you sure have still heaps of ideas worth to explore and bring to a glory end :)

dlofgreen: yeah, my drawingboard keeps calling me... and my max screams for gettin busy, so stay tuned!

Rhezz: Yeah, the cyberparts are type of "enhancing" her physiics but are mainly based on her own anatomy, so she is sort of fused with her parts, the metalparts are linked to her neurocenter, so she is a "altered" being, sort of next step of techno-evolution.
The Idea has to mature a bit, i did not just want to make "stylish" implants, I still think, to make things believable, the #1rule is :"Style fulfills function"...

Be back here later with more sketches, maybe also with a few scenes... stay tuned and challenge everything, let's rock!

imscifi
03-19-2004, 09:40 PM
ok... so you kicked ass last comp. Just don't kick mine too hard this time! :thumbsup:

I love your sketch.. and the concept sounds great! I also like CLONEOPS' idea as well... I think both combined would be really really cool....

SO.... where's the rest?.... common! go! :D :wip:

Roach01
03-20-2004, 12:53 AM
Hiya Angel.
Good too see ya back for another shot.
Gunna' be cookin' something up myself soon.
Maybe I can get a coffee mug.
Oh wait....there ain't none this time....bummer
Good luck :buttrock:

cobalt1410
03-20-2004, 10:10 AM
Great to see you back again.

Love the concept, just hope you don't have any technical problems this time round.

Good luck and I can't wait to see the idea develop.

TheFirstAngel
03-20-2004, 03:57 PM
Imscifi: Heya! haha, my butt is ready to get kicked too, but at least i made myself a few otions, like having a tail there and be able to fly, so nah nah nah nah ... just kidding.
SO.... where's the rest?....I think both combined would be really really cool....
Working on that, part of the more detailed concepts i wanna show up a bit later :) Best luck to u too and kickem butts, go, go go! (jumps around with fluffy cheerleaderthingys) lol... And best luck of course to u too Gurrrl!!! Rock em all!

Roach01: Gunna' be cookin' something up myself soon.
Maybe I can get a coffee mug.
Oh wait....there ain't none this time....bummer Hey Mate, maybe we should go into production with this, but you wouldnt like the fact too much it sux to autograph on them.... lol uhm doh. U better sharpen your pencils, the fellas around make this a Zbrush against the rest sorta challenge on a level we all goin to over ourselfes to be able to chalenge them, and I plan to sell MY ASS as expensive as possible, means, haha, who cares who's better when you can push and force your own limits and beat em up, stylebattle is open! Challenge EVERYTHING, mate rockem all, and best luck to u too!

Cobalt1410: Love the concept, just hope you don't have any technical problems this time round.
I LOVE my new firewall, it changed everything. lol
Damn, cant wait to see what your showin up with, hehe, best luck to you too and make me go wow again!

Ladys and Gentlemen, Lets start the machines and have all the fun!:buttrock: :beer:

Cullen
03-21-2004, 01:12 AM
I really like your first sketch Angel. Cant wait to see more soon.

ssloan
03-21-2004, 02:19 AM
nice concept,
If that's your starting point, wow
shows me i got some work to do

keep rockin:buttrock:

TheFirstAngel
03-21-2004, 07:15 AM
SteveFoX: I heard that words, wanna see ya kick my butt and see that as an encouragement to activate my reserves... lets push it dude! hehe! best luck to u too! :buttrock:

Cullen: Thanx mate, love ur crazy doc 2. A slight bit of process done tonight, but i had some customerwork to get done with. gnarghmpf... blllllllllllll. Rock em all my friend!:beer:

mikepolizos
03-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Keep stuff coming mate! :)

Saschi0815
03-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Gruezi back! Thanx for your welcome post :wavey:
Switzerland rocks...

cu + good luck.

Zycho
03-21-2004, 08:35 PM
Awsome idea, and amazing concept!!

I'm gonna follow this one throughout!!

Post more, more, MOOORREEE!!!!

:bounce: :buttrock: :drool:

PhantomDesign
03-21-2004, 10:06 PM
(subscribe)

Best of luck angel!

***D!D***
03-22-2004, 10:57 AM
Really good sketch Angel, I like it :thumbsup:
I can't wait to see more :buttrock:

(sorry for MSN, but I was a connection failure...when you want :O)

So, if you have time ,can you explain me the challenge theme because I understand that treaty to an hybrid between human and robot but I don't really seize all subtlety...

Thanks !
Good luck to you... :beer:

PhantomDesign
03-22-2004, 11:22 AM
I think they were subtle so that we would have more room for creativity.

DimitrisLiatsos
03-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Let's see model stuff !!! :bounce: :bounce:
..chop chop!!!

imscifi
03-22-2004, 04:15 PM
hey, common! What's up? You mean you haven't posted any new images or wires since I was here last?!!!! Get to work there buddy!
:wip: :wip:

ivo D
03-22-2004, 10:04 PM
really nice concept, and nice drawing.. come on, give us more:bounce: ;)

TheFirstAngel
03-23-2004, 06:29 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1696/1696_1080066584_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1696/1696_1080066584_large.jpg)

Made this sheet for gettin clear about functions and anatomical details, in short, the way the body advantages work.

THIS IS NOT THE CONCEPT, ITS JUST THE CONSTRUCTIONSHEET!!!

Will start modeling soon, I think i cleared my mind now... the secret weopon, the JMK TX W.A.B.B.I.T. will propably never appear, but as i am a big Bunny Lover, I dedicate this to James and all who love bunnys too...

TheFirstAngel
03-23-2004, 06:43 PM
mikepol |3D|: am a bit under pressure... ulalala but i need that :)
Just started on a new work yesterday, a ingame model... hehe

Saschi0815: Des schaut doch ganz gut aus bei Dir, Munich Rocks bigtime, so represent it with ur best, Rock on!

Zycho: One word, Thanx! Yes yes yes, I will!

***D!D***: Meilleur Salutations et meilleur chance a la Style Force de France! Make it rock gars, talk to u in MSN later!

PhantomDesign: Yeah, true. The Topic gives you a great base for let the fantasy gettin lost in thhe deepest spaces of wherever it flys... nah nah nah nah... free to let the mind fly!

DimitrisLiatsos: Muahaha, ok, I start modeling in a few hours, promise. Maxtimes ahead!

imscifi: Lets say I got unexpected work, that happens to many of us, lol, start the cyberdance, 3d Sorceress!

ivo D:Hehe, here 4 ur eyes, and more to come soon!!!!

Thx for ur encouragements and best luck, to all of u!!!!:beer:

mikepolizos
03-23-2004, 07:00 PM
We are all waiting you fricking models man!

(Don't rush, if you want don't model it at all :) :) :) )

Best luck to you too mate!

splotch
03-23-2004, 07:08 PM
magnificent that's realty a sketch of hard worker ,,, ummmm
very nice and smooooooth i love it angel you are real talented person i wish u the best of luck man keep it up

waaaaaoooow what a bunny down there is he related to JamesMK :bounce:
:p

rock on mate

TheFirstAngel
03-23-2004, 07:21 PM
Reda: Yep, it's relaterd to James's killerrabbit. a Judmentday Massive Killer TactiX Wabbit Assasin Blast n Burst Invasion Terminator, Short JMK TX W.A.B.B.I.T. ...or whatever... a very evil and dangerous thingy, escaped in the beginning of thie 3dr millenium from James's Secret labors... (we could start now a challenge here what wabbit could mean, uhhhm no. better not)aaaaahrgh! My brain is about to burn out... lol

Nah serious, thank u so much, can only give that back to u, I'll be around to watch your progress!!! Best luck myy friend!!!

Mike: Maybe I let the Angel away and just go for the wabbit, how bout this :p ? I start modeling when I'm done with the Job I am workin on, maybe i post it in a tread too. Best of luck to u too mate!

Cheers!!!:beer: :buttrock: :beer:

Saschi0815
03-23-2004, 07:43 PM
Herzlichen Dank für das Lob, gebe ich gerne zurück:beer:
-ok now back to english :

Where are your 3Ds???? :wip:

I'm really looking forward for your stuff :buttrock:

...and if u have some opinions about my work, feel free to
criticise them. :thumbsup:

splotch
03-23-2004, 07:47 PM
I thought so I had a very strong suspicions telling me that the killer rabbet has a lot of hands spreading in all over the world gotta be aware of such a wabbit.
and be sweet to hem other wise we will disappear from this forum hehehehehe

splotch
03-23-2004, 07:47 PM
I thought so I had a very strong suspicions telling me that the killer rabbet has a lot of hands spreading in all over the world gotta be aware of such a wabbit.
and be sweet to hem other wise we will disappear from this forum hehehehehe

TheFirstAngel
03-23-2004, 08:17 PM
yeah, we should make a cg movie about him as tribute, maybe then he knows mercy...
Oh, and never underestimate the power of a dark wabbit!
(darth wabbit is NOT his father)

cobalt1410
03-23-2004, 10:28 PM
not only can you model but you can draw as well.

Im really looking forward to seeing your ideas start to take shape.

Zack
03-23-2004, 10:33 PM
Nice work. Like those character sheets. It's slightly confusing but it looks really cool. Can't wait to see what you cook up.

ravioli_rancher
03-24-2004, 04:41 AM
The1stAngel,

Cool start.

Though you say you've seen too many monsters, I say she'd look even tougher with a vacuum cleaner for a head, that sucks the flesh off overly demanding butlers. Or, perhaps, her employers dropped one too many wineglasses on the oriental rug, which blew one of her fuses, and she's currently scrubbing the floors with their scalps.

Hmmm.

On second though, your goals are much more becoming. She's an Energy Worker. In which case, her hair could be streams of lightning, or simply standing upright, as though perpetually electrocuted. Maybe too she wears braces, and spits out bolts whenever she talks.

Whatever you decide, the sketches are impressive.

More, please.

JamesMK
03-24-2004, 07:01 AM
Oh, I'm honored!

The wabbit cannot recall ever having a dedicated sketch before - and a nice construction sheet it is indeed.

I'd say she is a double agent of sorts, working as a maid or librarian by day, doing secret and dangerous wet-ops by night in a thin black leather catsuit... The dark side of the wabbit is strong (and, just face it, a lot more fun that the sunshiny, cerealboxy bright side).

Now show us the mesh! :wip:

rattlesnake
03-24-2004, 09:12 AM
ohh man, why youre so good?
nice sketching, this is your pure style, seems a contest made for you, good luck modelling this great idea, cant wait to seeit.-
"the JMK TX W.A.B.B.I.T."? lol nice, you should model it instead the girl.. just kidding, keep rocking:thumbsup: :buttrock:

CLONEOPS
03-24-2004, 10:38 AM
holy hot tomales, The rabbit has a second life.
This thing is unstoppable.

Unless of course it gets rabid and turns on us.
Then we will eat it.

Virtuoso
03-24-2004, 11:41 PM
Excellent construction sheet.I love the attention to in-depth details.The idea and attention to these details will make this one a very fun and interesting thread to follow........very nice thus far.It's great to see people going that extra mile (1.67 kilometers ;) )

Looking forward to updates............:cool: :beer:

TheFirstAngel
03-25-2004, 10:02 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1696/1696_1080252124_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1696/1696_1080252124_large.jpg)

One min before Modeling
To document as complete as possible my progress, I add here my Modeling Reference... :)

Hellsp4wn
03-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Wow, you rule, mate

I think it's your great sense for details, and your patience with them
Beats me anyway

Great work!

TheFirstAngel
03-25-2004, 10:34 PM
ulalala, so much to do... but first, leme see:

cobalt1410: Yeah Simon, me too, lol, but i am close to it, i can feel it, wwwwwwwwabbit!(a scientistc sort of noise of absolute determination)

zero2zillion: Thx, my lil soup starts showin' Flesh n Titanium. Thx by the way well, am on the way, so see ya round!

JamesMK: Mesh Phase starts here... Yesss let's do this in the sign of the Wabbit. Do u think we ever will be able to satisfy him? His neverending thirst for burninghot CG art consumes my brain already.
The dark seed was planted long ago. The Saga continues, the Wabbit hided after his escape from the labors in the beginning of the 3rd millenium, to appear when his time had come and take ovr his place. The mighty wabbit also tricked the first innocent angel and slowly leaded her into the pathes of his wrath...
episode 378 "The Wrath of the Wabbit" the saga can't stop, cuz it runs and runs and...

rattlesnake: Yeah, The wabbit is very mighty, the cereals are very strong in his fammily!!!Muahahaha, Keep on rockin too bro, rock em all!

CLONEOPS: Don't be that fast, he already counted on that and constructed in the darkness millions of clones, wait til they attack!

ravioli_rancher: "make her head being a vacum cleaner.."don't bring me to wrong ideas... hahaha, no comment on this, is everbody reading this over 18!?! :p

Virtuoso: Yeah, goin the full way, always, but whatever has a beginning has an end... this is a new time, there is a new hope:
May the meshes be strong and bring the ballance into this...
Thanks mate, let's rock!

The Wabbit has us,... follow the mighty wabbit!!!
:buttrock: http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/tiere/animal-smiley-051.gif:beer:

TheFirstAngel
03-25-2004, 10:38 PM
Thanx Hellsp4wn! Something forces me to... hehe!!! Come on, that should at least motivate u to squeeze around ur pencils to
:p rock em all mate!

Hellsp4wn
03-25-2004, 10:45 PM
Actually, I don't like my pencil (notice the lack of the 's' on the end) very much.
It seems to hate me as well, and simply won't move the way I want it to.
Strange that. Maybe I need a new pencil :D

Anyway, you couldn't possible mail me some of your talent in zip-file, so I could install it in my brain? :P

imscifi
03-25-2004, 10:49 PM
WOW! that is a gorgeous concept sketch!

Your doing awesome! I go away for a few days from your thread and bam! your like all over it! damn. Rock on! Can't wait for your models!

:buttrock:

ParadiseFlyBird
03-25-2004, 11:49 PM
Sweet Concept.... reminds me of a dragoon.....

one thing... would love to see a close up sketch of the wings...

have you thought much about the intergration of the wings to
the body... is there a bone structure or is the mechanical or a bit of both....

anyways best of luck & can't wait to see the model

JamesMK
03-26-2004, 12:23 AM
Yummy concept... I see skills here that never quite came out during the AW challenge... Me wants to see some mesh soon!

DimitrisLiatsos
03-26-2004, 01:02 AM
:bounce: Yes...i think now your Polygon Crusher machine can start her engines!!! (very nice):bounce:

PaxtonGerrish
03-26-2004, 01:05 AM
that is so punk rock. :butrock: buy that i mean good.... very good!

TheFirstAngel
03-26-2004, 01:28 AM
Hellsp4wn

Anyway, you couldn't possible mail me some of your talent in zip-file, so I could install it in my brain? :P
I send u the wabbit virus, demmanding all your energy and forces you to make cg instead of anything else.... and to make miles and miles with your pencils and mouse!!!!

imscifi: THanX :scream: seen ur progress too, haha, I FEEEEL the pressure, Let's rock!!!

ParadiseFlyBird: Yeah, ist 100% thought trough. The Tubes are linked to her nerves and the mechanical explainations are detailed shown in the former sketch. The "skin" on the wings is made of energy, some sort of plasma, that appers over the micro deflectors on will, if she wants to attack, the tubes (since u noticed, they show up with batwings anatomy, can be used to pierce the enemy. And the dragon look... Yes, that was part of the concept, I was not supposed to make a sweet, innocent everdayangel, cuz thats boring. hehe, she has something demonic, something Innocent and something hot and something pure, somethig of all i like.... and a wabbit too lol

JamesMK: Oh paaaaaain. yes. hahaha, This was the first time i spent so much time on an environment, besides, makin' a thingy with wingys is something that hits my skills and guts straight into the bullseye, in short, I'm lovin' this!
Thanx 4 the flowers mate, singin' workin in a coal mine, lalala, Keep on Rockin mate!!!

PaxtonGerrish: Thnx So far, will give my best to make her being the Flygurl she's supposed to be.... hehe, it gots to byte, hard!

DimitrisLiatsos: the man, the word. thanx. Let's rock sum Polys!!!!!

Ladys and Gentlemen: Time to rubmle, time to start the engines, LETS ROCK!!!!!
:buttrock: :wip: http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/Fool/inc.gif

TheFirstAngel
03-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Been not coming as far as i planed to, but I will post an update soon. Goin to bed now for a few mins, be back here later with some wireframes :) cheers

Rhezz
03-26-2004, 09:07 AM
keept at it Sacha!
you are planning really well. I think even I could make a decent model from your reference art...its simply amazing.

JamesMK
03-26-2004, 09:43 AM
Going to bed!?

Where's your dedication? You can't stay awake for a measly 90 days, eh?

***D!D***
03-26-2004, 10:44 AM
:bounce: Waaaaaaaaooooooouuuuuuuuuu !!!! :thumbsup:

FrankyMo
03-26-2004, 11:37 AM
Nice to see you on this challenge again.... Sure you'll do a quality work. I like the character, i'm really into wingy stuff... So i'll definitly keep an eye on your work!!!

Good Luck

splotch
03-26-2004, 03:17 PM
hey angel,,
nice concept
will u start the modeling soon
dont be late :beer:
rock on mate
wish you the best luck

CLONEOPS
03-26-2004, 06:29 PM
sparky well defined pen technique.
makes me want to draw again.
lovely.mate.

CLONEOPS
03-26-2004, 06:52 PM
primes.
locks.
and security codes a thermonuclear device.
fling.............plop.
KAAAAAAAAAAAABLAM!!!!
here take that!......
oh ya and this....
and a little of This.....
another helping...sure how about That!
looking crispy there dude.

:beer: :thumbsup:

tungaunga
03-26-2004, 07:38 PM
good to see you too!!!!
lets win this thig!

Continuumx
03-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Angel,

I like your latest sketch, the form of the figure is making more sense, but I am not yet convinced of the integration with the wings of the 'winged angel.'

I would like to see stronger emphasis on this as this is a large part of your concept.

I just got an idea, I am pretty sure you can do it, I saw your alienware contest entry, but is it possible to convey in your model/sketch that this individual possesses the sense of flight in her personna?

That may not be clear, but I think I can get it more precise as I see your modeling. I do not yet get a feeling of her sense of flight yet. I do get a sense of gravity.

-Nice work thus far!

ivo D
03-27-2004, 05:02 PM
looking nice so far ;) nothing to crit, damn pitty heheh ;)

Borro
03-27-2004, 05:26 PM
Hi the1st, it's me! Wish you luck with this challenge. This time the theme is more like something i would do seriously(I'm in to machine-flesh). Well wish you best of luck again, hope i'll see some of your great work again:thumbsup:
Bye for now.

P.S. I'll post my first concept today so check it out.

TheFirstAngel
03-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Wohooo! I finally come back here!

Rhezz: i stopped at 70%, cuz i have it clearly in my head. Thanks anyways :)
JamesMK: Lol, no comment on this
CLONEOPS: Hehe, thx. Want to see that tooo. lol. 2nd:The dark side of the wabbit will overcome you too...ssssss...
tungaunga: Sure, if we can? Lets give our best!
Continuumx: yeah, its possible. Sure. I will post it later, maybe.
I have very clear ideas annd i wanna model the girl now. to check out a few things.

Keep it up mates, rock on!
:beer: :buttrock: :beer:

TheFirstAngel
03-27-2004, 09:16 PM
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/modeling001.jpg
Progress: 1 hour
More to come later tonight. Hehe, Fineally I could start :)
:beer: :cool:

ivo D
03-27-2004, 09:41 PM
nice start.. hhm ill try that to.. letting the nose etc ,simple.. i normally do,, eye, everything than nose totally etc.. finish part by part, but this way is worth the try.. looks nice!

TheFirstAngel
03-27-2004, 10:32 PM
ivo D: Thanks a lot. Yep, the modeling method works a bit like relief making. Spline or polyfix the mass and then you refine and refine and refine... for faces, i normally use splinemodeling, cuz it's fast.
As soon as i finnished the body too, I start with the details. workin to the shapes, and then build it up from the inside out. and, yes, well noticed, when all elements are in place, I seperate in segments, and define the details part by part. Seen ur tread before. Great work there in progress too. Keep on rockin'!:buttrock: :beer:

rattlesnake
03-27-2004, 11:39 PM
woohoo, modeling started, good luck on it mate, looks really well til now man, keep it rockinghttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/musik/music-smiley-006.gif

Zack
03-28-2004, 12:39 AM
Awesome work. I remember watching you're last thread with total awe. I look forward to repeating that experience.

Zachary "May the Best Man (or Woman) Win" Taich

TheFirstAngel
03-28-2004, 03:49 AM
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/modeling002.jpg
... And a bit more progress :)

TheFirstAngel
03-28-2004, 03:55 AM
rattlesnake: Hey Bro, zuuuuup, any progress in ur thread? Jep made it to model a bit. Not much Just a bit. But it's fun. Hehe, you also should try it :p
Just kidding. Cant wait to see ya gettin busy! Rock em all mate rock em all! Best luck of course too!

zero2zillion: Thanx a lot! :blush: I appreciate very much! what shall I say...Ulalala, I'll give my best. Hehe, its long road to a good model, nice to know you're with me!

Best luck to everyone and make me go wow!!!:beer: :buttrock:

wildekyote
03-28-2004, 04:14 AM
Looking great!! :buttrock: I can't wait to see the progression to completion.

rattlesnake
03-28-2004, 05:28 AM
[i] But it's fun. Hehe, you also should try it [/B]

lol, modeling? sounds interesting, ok ill try, lets see what happen:p

TheFirstAngel
03-28-2004, 05:51 AM
ok ill try, lets see what happen Harhar.. I heard that... I'll check ur thread better make me go wow hehe
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/Fool/daz.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/Fool/hah.gif:beer:

rattlesnake
03-28-2004, 06:07 AM
haha, just give me a few hours, im finishig the head, then ill post the progress, but dont tell anyone after seeing yours they will laught with mine:blush:

splotch
03-28-2004, 08:31 AM
awsome angel ... as usual you are fantastic
i love the model ,the idea and even sketches
good luck friend , wish you the best of the best
rock on mate..

:bounce: cant wait to see what next

***D!D***
03-28-2004, 10:12 AM
Excellent 1st_Angel...Really good modeling start, as usually :thumbsup:

Your ability impress me a lot. That will be diffucult to me to compete with you...:buttrock:

GOOD LUCK 1st_Angel & keep your "free" style...Awesome ! :bounce:

jddog
03-28-2004, 02:31 PM
WOOOW :surprised

wonderful concept and modelin... congtrats...

I'm happy that by the end that I haven't a 'same idea'... good luck to you too !!!

und chüss ;)

JamesMK
03-28-2004, 05:39 PM
Neat start on your modeling - you've really given her lovely shapes so far, very good stuff.

I get a feeling she'll end up quite hot. :D

cobalt1410
03-28-2004, 05:53 PM
Love the way the model is developing.

TheFirstAngel
03-28-2004, 06:14 PM
splotch: Will model a bit tonight. hehe. Thanx a lot my friend!

***D!D***: 3d Freedom is, when you are able to force the spliens lalala, and makem visualzue whats swirling round your brain, I promise i keep on that :scream: Thaaaanx!

jddog: Grüezi and best luck to you too! I'll check your work and be back here later with an own update. Best luck to u too

JamesMK: Hope that too! Was The Birthday sweet? Hope so!!! Ol' CG addicted... hahaa sunday sunday :p

cobalt1410: Thanks, Likewise, Your progress simply is amazing!

rattlesnake: Update update!!! Come on, go Jorge Go, Your fans await you, I'm one of them!!! Rock it!

Thanx to everyone and Best of luck to you all too and make it massively rockin' it's heavy metaltime :buttrock: :beer:

Shadow Seraph
03-28-2004, 07:04 PM
very beautiful concept art and modeling, i really am enjoying it. keep it coming, the sketch work of the original is quite impressive, i'm really looking forward to the model as it advanced... looks like it will reveal itself to be very fluid with great motion and life

keep up the great work :wavey:

TheFirstAngel
03-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Shadow Seraph:
looks like it will reveal itself to be very fluid with great motion and life
Thanks a lot. Thats mainly the reason i love to work with splines. they give you the possebilety to keep that flow you have in penciling, and I hope i can push that and keep it to the final apearance... be back here later with an other update

janhath
03-28-2004, 09:52 PM
Well thought out plan.The concepts are wonderful.here is to hoping the models turn out as well.:beer: :thumbsup:

Grorum
03-28-2004, 10:17 PM
I'm interested in this concept, really.

Take care on the mod !
I wanna see more ;)

Borro
03-29-2004, 11:27 AM
I can't wait to see more updates! Keep up the good work!

TheFirstAngel
03-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Janthan, Grorum, Borro; Thnx a lot...!!!!!

Look what happend this morning, cheers :) ulalala

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/this_morning.jpg

:beer: :beer:

DimitrisLiatsos
03-29-2004, 03:02 PM
:beer: LOL:beer:

DimitrisLiatsos
03-29-2004, 03:02 PM
:beer: LOL:beer:

Edit : double post with one hit...my mouse is crazy...hahahaah!

rattlesnake
03-29-2004, 04:00 PM
WWHATZZZZUUUPPPP?!!!! :beer:

Zycho
03-29-2004, 04:08 PM
(Been a while since i checked in, cuz my net connection has been down... sorry)

WOW!!! Great progress!!! Absolutely brilliant concept art, skechtes and refs!!!!! The modelling is also looking very sharp allready!! Off to a very good start!!!

Rock on mate!!! :buttrock: :bowdown:

TheFirstAngel
03-29-2004, 07:06 PM
OK, my last post might be sort of a bit weird. To explain this. Someone rang me out of sweet dreams. Intoxigated delerious i opened the door. DHL. Me not gettin a thing. Get a package. Open it. Its been from Alienware. Miracles happen. So I wanted to share this. And i like hats. And my new coffee thingy. I look it as sort of a trophy. ulalala. They found me. I am alienized. For those who expect something like that too, YESSSSS you might recieve it! There's a new hope, if they found me, here, they might find you too ...might take a bit longer if you are a puffy spiked Fish in kasatan's highlands and sing for the goats... ulalala... there IS HOPE, i swear THERE IS... hehe :wavey:

JamesMK
03-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Incredible news. This might mean that I'll soon be able to get that cup of java... finally... I've been suffering long and hard from caffeine withdrawal... Did the T-shirt come with that too, eh?

TheFirstAngel
03-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Sharp Eye Dude :p Yep, that was the extra I didn't know about... Poor DHL Boy has too meet all those weirdoes. But if he was smart enough to catch me when i am most harmless, he prolly will ring YOU out at 6 AM... lol

JamesMK
03-29-2004, 07:44 PM
He'd better not. Last time someone did something like that, I killed him dead with a fluffy toy.

CLONEOPS
03-30-2004, 01:18 AM
brown shirt people have been paid off to
deflect fishsmellyman heavy package to
very very remote arctic round house address where metal bits will be fashioned into jewelery for brides and
harpoony stabbing seal things......
heehee....

TheFirstAngel
03-30-2004, 03:04 AM
They better beware of the Rendeersensor surrounded Viking house... many wabbits are waiting to attack. I have that feeling.

TheFirstAngel
03-30-2004, 05:15 AM
Just a decent update, started lowpolymodeling on the body a bit to fix the mass... More progress tomorrow http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/modeling002b.jpg
Cheers mates :)

CLONEOPS
03-30-2004, 06:46 AM
your makin a woman whaaaaa?
i thought this was the doggy post.
ruff! ruff!

details psi-bro!
details.......
jeeeeez probably been drooling over and into that mug all day..
put some exresso into that cup and
wack it back mac.

faces-bods hard work,i know.

:) :thumbsup:

Powell
03-30-2004, 08:22 AM
Nice stuff so far Angel...I gotta get movin to catch up to you! Good luck!

...I got my coffee mug and T-shirt the other day...I havent stopped wearin it and drinkin out of the mug since! :beer:

rattlesnake
03-30-2004, 08:28 AM
please show us a smooth version, yes? please?
nice modeling Sacha:thumbsup: look very clean

Pufferfish
03-30-2004, 08:39 AM
...For those who expect something like that too, YESSSSS you might recieve it! There's a new hope, if they found me, here, they might find you too ...might take a bit longer if you are a puffy spiked Fish in kasatan's highlands and sing for the goats... ulalala... there IS HOPE, i swear THERE IS... hehe :wavey:

Yes, that surely is good news. I've better leave these highlands and get back to home just in case they send it ;)

Great work so far, keep it up :beer:

-PFish

TheFirstAngel
03-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Yep. I hope they send all the stuff to anyone now. Soon. Be back here with an update later, Cheers mates :):beer:

Assaultdk
03-31-2004, 12:11 PM
I don't think i have a chance when you are participating (whatever, i don't write soooooo good english :D )
You are so damn good to this! I Surrender! WHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 09:27 PM
Assaultdk: A'ight, I'm leavin this here, no problem lol. Just kidding. Thanx for the compliments, lets make a deal: Chalenge me. Kick my but. And askme when you are stuck somewhere. If its a Technical question, you may contact Sir James MK, cuz he is the Cine4d Grandmaster in the house, and he is Wabbit Advanced topnotch with a very buttkicking attitude, so ya better check his tread. So far, lets get busy! Best luck and rock em all Dude!

And now, I introduce a big post. First:
Basic a discussionpoint: The Wingz

OK, this is a serious and big "concept afterwork" some sort of.
I have made much conceptional work, and for those who wanted to see the wings, heres a "wingspost". and additional to that, a question. I like her without the engines. They are optional. You think she needs them?
:scream: And more concepts in a min, just composition sketches. I overjumped a few things, and today took me a bit time to make a few fast sketches. So sorry for the lousy workout. lol.
Hope you enjoy this anyways and let me know what it makes you think:cool:

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/concept001c.jpg

DimitrisLiatsos
03-31-2004, 09:58 PM
What i see in last concept is VERY strong and well posed...what i just want to say ...start shaping it on 3d...it looks cool :bounce: :bounce:

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 10:12 PM
Thanks Dimi! Well, 4 Compositions now. Hehe, the best 4 I hope. I had so many Ideas what to do with her. And now let the show begin! (by the way I AM modeling... lol. Just wanted to finnish my conceptphase. Lol. Weird me... weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 10:40 PM
Faceing the Darkness:

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/001darkness.jpg

...ok, I don't have a real story to this composition yet, but i liked the gothic touch of it. And the full moon. hehe.

... A bit of the "dark huntress"-theme, James mentioned a few psts before, also, the Gargoyles thing I discussed with my Friend Jesus.

...This is the moment she is landing on the roof. The Deformed, hatefilled scum, the dark Army of the Tower of Abadon attacks her, but she has a hot welcome for them, sending out Lighnings and chops of the head of the first who tried to touch her with her Sword...

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 10:46 PM
On the outer limits

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/002outer_limits.jpg

She is in the center of a expanding sphere of energy, spinning, and her hands are sending beams of light and lightnings out into the darkness.

Variation: In front of a giant dome, that covers a city...

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 10:55 PM
Love Theme: fallen

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/003fallen.jpg

a bit more gothics.
This is on a Cathedral. Its raining. Short before dawn.

ulalala, the beauty and the beast... Sort of. Ok, this gargoyle once was her beloved , and she is watching over him, protecting him...

mhmmm.

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 10:58 PM
The first Rebirth

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/004the1st_rebirth.jpg

She is watching herself after she has this new body...
this is to show a bit the sensual part of her...

pigwater
03-31-2004, 11:00 PM
hey 1stAngel .. sketches are way cool .. very gestural and expressive ...always been a fan of goth too .. this is gonna be fun to see 3d:thumbsup:

like the way this is progressing

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 11:01 PM
And I had so many more Ideas. Luckily for me, there is a 2d Challenge too, so, I can work out a "non angelic" Composition over there. Sorry for not posting stories yet. Think yourself one. In the meantime, I get back modeling.

Keep on Rockin' mates. Cheers! :buttrock: :beer: :buttrock:

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 11:06 PM
Hey Pigwater! Thanks a lot! Yeah, gothic stuff is cool, and it also ads a religous touch to the composition. Glad you like the direction :scream:
Oh, besides, your thread rockz, hehehe. lovin it:beer: :wip: :beer:

pigwater
03-31-2004, 11:10 PM
thanks .. now is she gonna be down below the beast ?? ... just trying to figure out if she is one of the figures between it's front legs ...

rattlesnake
03-31-2004, 11:13 PM
wow, you been busy , i really like all your sketches, tho one with gargoyle sounds really interesting, but knowing your skillz maybe the energy ball can look amazing too, well those 2 are my favorites, but for sure the one u chose is going to be great, good luck mate:thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
03-31-2004, 11:32 PM
pigwater: Well, I may repose her, at the moment, she is kneeing on the left foot of his backlegs, with her left knee, and the other... uhhhhm. Hug him from the side. yep, something like that.

rattlesnake: Thats why I posted this bunch a sketches. Because I couldn't deciede. Cus I am modeling her, and when i finished the mesh, I want to be sure, what else I have to model. But I am supposed to create a full scene with environments and maybe secondary actors. hard desicions. Made None yet :D
And of course Best Luck to you too!!!!!:beer: :buttrock:

ParadiseFlyBird
04-01-2004, 12:02 AM
yeah.... 1st angel .... havnt had alook at ya thread for a few days..
you're starting to have a really good base for the start of ya modelling... some really sweet concepts and some good compostions.... i especially like the beauty and the beast comp...
and the relaxation pose is good aswell... PFB

Designer2
04-01-2004, 02:33 AM
this is amazing angel, now your ideas are starting to take there final look, can't wait this looks very interesting...

keep on, i also agree with Jorge.

TheFirstAngel
04-01-2004, 05:08 AM
ParadiseFlyBird: Thanx for the comment. I appreciate very much. Spent much time just quicksketching today, for sorting out my ideas. THe Lovetheme is one I like a lot too. Well, I'll decied this a bit later. Thanks a lot :beer:

Designer2: Thanks a lot my friend. Yeah, I'm glad i done this. Had many ideas in my mind. So like Supersnake, the sphere (my original concept) or Lovetheme... hmmm, something starts crystalizing out. But I let it open. Thanks a lot my friend! Best!

ALL C&C most welcome
Keep it rockin' mates!!!!!:beer: :buttrock:

DDS
04-01-2004, 07:24 AM
hey the1st_angel, this is coming really well. I vote for that dynamic sketch of the angel attacking (the first?). It's a typical pose of manga, but it really rocks!!! and if you can achieve that in 3D you're into my favourites.

By the way, is is true that switzerland has a so great life quality?

that's a question i've been doing myself for the last days.

bye

eMysfit
04-01-2004, 03:52 PM
well....I guess I missed out on the rocking initiation, but Ill be around for the rest of the rocking progress. Which is kickin arse by the way.

TheFirstAngel
04-01-2004, 11:53 PM
DDS: is is true that switzerland has a so great life quality?
read your PM. in short, yeah, if you have money, much of it. it is. it's an expensive place.

It's a typical pose of manga, but it really rocks!!!
Hope it wont turn out mangalike. Nothing against Mangas, but you can hunt me with Picatchu or Dragonballs... but lets see how this turns out.

eMysfit: Ulalala, Thanx a Lot! Hope it keeps kickin' later tonight i show up with an update. Have much Things during the day to do, so I only work on this at night or on weekends.

Any "Vote" is most welcome. Keep on rockin' dudes, :buttrock: :beer:

JamesMK
04-01-2004, 11:58 PM
Hey, just popping in to say that composition #1 really caught my eye there.... looks like a lot of work though, but it's pretty massive stuff - somewhat classic but nevertheless very powerful.

:thumbsup: w00t w00t!

23th Spirit
04-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Hey Sacha viel glück und keep on rocking:buttrock:
und wie immer chunnts mega de sketch gfallt mer und hofe texture glinget dir au also all the best.

Think on the wale and come out, out from ...

Virtuoso
04-02-2004, 08:17 PM
Hello sacha...............I get the feeling when I look at your recent concepts that I have entered a fine Belgian or Swiss chocolate Shop and must now select only one piece...........They are all done in great style and are imposing..........I would go for concept #1...................It is very dramatic.And the character looks impressive and proud in this pose..................:buttrock:

Either way you cannot go wrong,this will be a very fine piece,and will be great to continue to follow.Now I'll let you get back to work.Once again .................Very nice foundation/base to your future 3D work.:thumbsup: :beer:

TheFirstAngel
04-02-2004, 09:57 PM
JamesMK: Thanks Mate, I give a lot on your oppinion as ya know, and 1 or 3 will it propably be. Hahaha loadsa Thanx!

23th Spirit: Thanx! Bout' textures: No worries, as ya know, I am sort of grown together with my Photoshop, so, this is the smallest of my worries. there's another thing. A phantom menace. Hahaha. Pinocios whale, yeah 100% right dadidodidudida... Best luck to you too and keep on rockin'!

Virtuoso: Ulalala, thanx. This hits my actual feeling on the piont. Sigh. I still am unsure. But Judged from what you and others tell me, No. 1 propably will be it. Depends on how much time I am gettin' to model Gargoyles. I give very much on your Judgment too and hope I have nuff time to bring it to a good end.

Thank you so much, everyone, and Best luck to all of you!

And now on with a small update:

TheFirstAngel
04-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Bodyworks:

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/modeling003a.jpg

Just added a few details. THis is still what i call Lowpoly phase. Most parts will be replaced with machineparts as soon as all elements are more or less in place.

Next Update will show up a bit more concrete... :)

rattlesnake
04-02-2004, 11:29 PM
Hey friend, i have some advice here, maybe im wrong cos maybe the camera is cheating a bit - at the back view - i think the spine is too deep and seems like u have a little trouble with your mesh at the end of the spine, the legs shape is ok for me, just behid the knees theres something weird, dont know how to explain that, but heres some reference,
some pics reference (http://www.geocities.com/jlmlescale/ref.txt)

hope this helps man, good work , i know it still a wip and maybe im saying things that you already knew. good luck mate, :thumbsup: im just trying to help;)

TheFirstAngel
04-02-2004, 11:40 PM
You are right. I will tweak it tomorrow. And post an update. Thanks a lot for the great references, Very cool sheet!
The knees are not made yet, and the backside needs much work too, just started to model the main musclegroups. after i am trough with that, i'll cut her appart and start the machineparts. and then, put her back together, but its just a plan. Thanks a lot for your help!

dlofgreen
04-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Very nice so far. I would work on the back of the neck too. I think it is a little deep too. Otherwise, very nice.

rattlesnake
04-02-2004, 11:59 PM
hehe, im dont get that far on my modeling yet and im making crits, i know i suck, in fact i pray for getting to where you are, , you rock mate:buttrock:

TheFirstAngel
04-03-2004, 12:52 AM
Double post.. Clumsy me. :cry: ulalala :wavey:

TheFirstAngel
04-03-2004, 12:53 AM
dlofgreen:
Very nice so far. I would work on the back of the neck too. I think it is a little deep too. Otherwise, very nice.

Thanx a lot, I appreciate very much. Haven't done too much on the backside yet. Noticed many things i don't like yet. Posted this update to show the way to the finnished model, and i work on her tomorrow with a fresh pair of eyes :) Thanx for your support and best luck!

Supersnake:
...know i suck, in fact i pray for getting to where you are, ... OK, lets clear this like men. COME to Battle.net and meet my level 76 Coldsorc... let's duel! hahahaha
Just kidding, Well, I'll work her out one more day, a FULL day.
Hahaha!
Don't play worse than you are, why they al call ya SUPERsnake, Guess why??? No way Jorge, ulalala, ya rock it massive as always, so keep in it!!!!:beer: :buttrock:

rattlesnake
04-03-2004, 01:47 AM
:beer: :beer:

TheFirstAngel
04-04-2004, 05:33 AM
Ulalala, A bit more progress

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/modeling003b.jpg
It's still a bit messy, but this luckily is not the end...

Antropus
04-04-2004, 06:19 AM
Hey man!

Your sketches simply ROCK :buttrock:
Your modeling is coming nicely. Nice breasts:)
Waiting for the final version. Surely will be even greatest than your sketches (which is Awesome) ;)

Good luck buddy,
Kris

tsunami4you
04-04-2004, 06:55 AM
ya nice breasts and i can't wait to see it textured!

mind frell
04-04-2004, 07:47 AM
Im not sure, but the hips look a little high. Is this a stylized approach or something else?

What are your thoughts on that? :)

frell

can't wait to see more

rattlesnake
04-04-2004, 08:01 AM
hey looks really nice already, good job friend , youre rocking:buttrock: ill look forward to your great work as always, keep on rocking Sacha:thumbsup:

JamesMK
04-04-2004, 08:07 AM
Beautiful lines, man.... The 3/4 behind-view is excellent!

Minor points: nipples look a bit oversized (on the other hand, maybe they are mechanically enhanced :D ) and the bend where the lower part of the breast connects to the chest looks a bit too sharp (though I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to actually do anything about it - I guess it's only visible in a dead-on frontal view).

Top notch, dude.

Virtuoso
04-04-2004, 10:37 AM
Fine sculptured body.Beautifully done Angel..........:buttrock:

Elegant lady coming into 3D very well.Curves and proportions are in place.......................An angel is born.........:thumbsup: :beer:

imscifi
04-04-2004, 02:11 PM
this is really turning out beautifully. It has a bit of a "Metropolis" feel to it. 3D space is definitely cold in here! (nipples)...

:drool:

your sketches a few pages back are really beautiful as well. What do you do for a living? Are you a comic illustrator? You have a natural control over movement and shape. People who draw with that contol and style tend to do it for a living or draw every day...

really beautiful...

Lordrych
04-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Wow this is looking sweet, i have been procrastanating recently on getting mine going, i guess it is time to step it up now that i am looking at your sketches and your modeling............:( you are blowning mine away.

Rych

TheFirstAngel
04-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Antropus: Thanks a lot Kris, I appreciate very much. Hahaha, the breasts, lol, :rolleyes: propably the only "half usable" sector of her fron yet... taking care of the rest today. Seen your worjk too and it kick butt with every step i seen!!!! Best luck to you too!

tsunami4you : Wohooo. Thanx. Breasts. hahah cant wait to paint on them either, lalalala *blush*

mind frell: Yep, it is supposed to be 70% realistic 30% toony and 100% my style at the end. Cuz I think it make my work more unique to approach this NOT photorealistc. I have a simple oppinion om photrealism. Its fantastic. and great. but everyone can do it when he works long enough on a model. Stilized models can be worked out as clean as that too. A 3d work does not urgently have to be photorealistc to be a good work. And the front still sux, I take care of it now. :)

rattlesnake: Thanx bro, thanx a lot! Its not sooooo cool. but I'm on the way. lol. Like everthing, good work needs patience and attention, and in this case time which i wish i'd had more...

JamesMK: Tanx a lot. About brests: Yep. 100% right. I see so many "messy spots" at the moment, it's definately time to work out the front today. also her nipples :blush:

Virtuoso: oh! Thank you so much! Still much work on her. But I get a slight idea of how she will look at the end... At least, i am working on her anatomical details already. One more day. ulalalaa

imscifi: Yesssss! I Love Metropolis! Even though I am not supposed to model her that way, I feel honored to get compared with the "mother of science fiction" itself, wohooo!

about the nipples.... yep. she has em. hahaha. They are stiff, too large and i will take care of them now... hahahaha

Are you a comic illustrator?
Sometimes, yes. I draw a lot. My blackbook is like a diary. Drawing belongs to my main doings, like eat, drink coffee and squeeze meshes.... lol

thanx for your encouragements, Keep on rockin', all of you, and best of all to you too!!!!!

TheFirstAngel
04-04-2004, 03:25 PM
Lordrych: Why? Just keep on going! Kick my butt and make it better!!! go, go go!!!!!!

:beer: :buttrock: :cool:

JamesMK
04-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Yeah, work those nipples.... :D

waahaa, there I go again. I need a vacation.

EmpY
04-04-2004, 05:06 PM
That's not fair, give her some flaws ;) .

TurboLento
04-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Hi ppl, glad to join all of you, i am amazed by the talent i see here.
the_1stangel, i believe you got the point on the quality of your work on the angel so far, from the posts from the other people, so i won't get into that :). Just wanted to make a remark: there i was looking at the body, thinking "this guy's got it's anatomy straight, that's for sure... though that belly-button should be a little lower, according to Burne Hogarth..." and then it struck me:

should angels HAVE belly-buttons?

Looking forward to seeing it completed, and the in-between stages too, so i can learn and do better eventually :)

CLONEOPS
04-05-2004, 07:40 AM
belly buttons are what make em cute
give her two.
fabb babbulous babe ...:thumbsup: :p

mind frell
04-05-2004, 07:46 AM
Ah well in that case, the model looks fantastic. Good job!

:)

Saschi0815
04-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Mensch Schweizmann, Du gehst ja ab...:buttrock:

So I haven't been here for a longer time and what can I see?

A buttrockin' cutie with breasts made my girlfriend jealous:cry:

Send her to me if she's finished and build in real...:rolleyes:

I think i'm in love....;)

aphexx
04-05-2004, 01:17 PM
hi angel, unfortunately i'm not good enough in character modeling, to give you some block rocking feedback :),

but anyway, the upper part of the back rocks as hell, since it looks very real even in that pose! (trapezius,latissimus)

but you could give me some answer about my question, why you always disconnect the arms of the body in WIP ?
you did this also in other models.

i think your girls are rocking!

cu
sascha

DimitrisLiatsos
04-05-2004, 03:41 PM
I lke the body of your character but most of all man i like the face !!!....i am looking forward on your progress!!!:beer:

23th Spirit
04-05-2004, 09:36 PM
He i need a Angel please send me one.

No part of my problems are some details maybe you have some tip for me.

Please take a look add my draw (new Sketch)

And always keep on :buttrock:

My Machine Flesh Tread (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1253366#post1253366) My Website (http://www.animation-studio.ch)

Hellsp4wn
04-05-2004, 11:07 PM
That's nice modeling.
Can't wait to see it finished, but take your time

Keep it up, mate

rattlesnake
04-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!
But take your time , hehe:bounce: :beer:
art requires time, ...but not that long, haha kidding, common Sacha dont make fans wait, :beer:

ParadiseFlyBird
04-06-2004, 01:07 AM
yeah.... Sacha... you're entrys coming along sweetly man... its looking really clean aswell...... was also wondering if you have ever used Xsi.. and what do you usually listen to whilst modelling?

keep up the sweet work 1st angel ....:thumbsup:

splotch
04-06-2004, 10:23 AM
hey angel ,
great work friend actualy your work is perfect i always been impressive with this one its really good ... i wish you good luck friend,

keep rocking

Designer2
04-06-2004, 12:20 PM
great progress angel, nice modeling too,
rock on mate couldn't find the proper critique to say.

Atwooki
04-06-2004, 02:22 PM
This is turning out to be a very beautiful piece of work, 1st_Angel....Excellent stuff - Your concept, modeling and anatomy ROCK!

Atwooki

TheFirstAngel
04-07-2004, 01:01 AM
JamesMK: Nippleupdate - pwahahahaha (and the rest whats on her too) on its way. Vacations... whats that?!? lol

Empy: Oh, judge hard. SHe still has many many flaws. But i hope i can handle it and bring an angel to life...

TurboLento: Deep thought, but made em as well. As god wouldn't make Machineflesh himself, she has gone trough some sort of rebrirth as well, lets say she formerly was a young woman, living a short life and finally was reborn after some high technological surgery to her new form.
Burne Hogarth is one of the Anatomical Grandmasters of all time and according to him, or any anatomical correctness, I tweaked it.
Sharp noted, and thanks a lot for the long and great comment.

Cloneops: Pwahaha, da da daaamn ya make me think about that. I clone it. uhm. or better not. Thanks Mate, rofl... ulalala Hahaha, u rock em all!!!

mind frell: Thanks a lot. Just in progress. But thanks a lot, let's keep it up!

Saschi0815: Hahaha, tell you one thing. The breasts are artificial, hahaha, better enjoy the real thing. Give your Girlfriend a kiss from me, hahah, if she can take it to live with a 3d designer, she must be a nice girl for real... :p Rock on Mate!

Sascha Henrichs: It's because its much easier to model from basic shapes or primitives to get things in place. Once i know how many splines will meet the arm, i can make transitions (clean modeling) much easier. Thanks a lot... lovem' girls, so I hope i can makem come to life with much love... Keep it up dude!

DimitrisLiatsos: one click from the update away, Mate! Jippie..! Let's rock!!!

23th Spirit: Be right there mate, gime one sec!

Hellsp4wn: yeah, it's a long road to a good model, wish i had more time to work on her... sigh... But we're all here to leaarn and make things better, so will I... Keep on rockin' mate!!!

rattlesnake : hahaha, check in a sec!!! ulalala!

ParadiseFlyBird: Thanx mate. Well, this is pure max here, and the sound.. normally everting from Pink floyd to Trance, Just Spacing or groovin' to have a clickin' flow... also, depends on the daytime...

splotch: Thanks a lot my friend, and all the best luck to you too!!!

Designer2: I am slowly approaching a highres model, so, thanks for being kind in the level of critique :) Rock on too my friend, make me go wow again!!!

Atwooki: Thaaaank you so much!!!! Its not finnished. far not. but I am happy it looks ok so far. And I am approaching on what i want to create... Thanks, Rock on too mate!

You fellas all rock, you are unbelievable and I wish you all the best, and its great to be with so great artists and friends here *trys catchin' some air* ladys and gentlemen, lets rock da house!!!!!!

TheFirstAngel
04-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Ulalala update is HERE:

http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/angel_sr/html/content/3d/machineflesh/modeling003c.jpg

All C&C most welcome!!!

Dasleah
04-07-2004, 01:22 AM
Massive proverbial big-ups! That's amazing! That little plug-spot thing does seem a little small and needs to be a bit more up, kind of the center of where her shoulder blades meet. But that's just my opinion :thumbsup:
Keep it up!

rattlesnake
04-07-2004, 01:42 AM
hey Sacha, i was trying to figure out this "flight navigation controlling system", is that where the wings get connected, or just is like the black box on the planes?, anyway i think this is going to be mad with all details youre going to add, common friend continue rocking, want to see more action:buttrock:

oohh i almost forget... the model is great , just love the way u made the back, the arc and muscles looks amazing, great work there mate!:thumbsup:

Sander - FS#1
04-07-2004, 03:40 AM
hi first angel!!
The progress in the body is impressive. Your sketch is amazing, if i coul draw like this... :eek: She has a pretty design too, very cute.

Sander NOK.

TheFirstAngel
04-07-2004, 03:41 AM
Dasleah: Thanks a lot. Well, it was just a test if the size fits anatomically, cuz it shall be attached and linked to her spine. She'll get more of them, thats where the spikes for her "fin" come out of her back, so she'll have them all down her spine. And it shows the level of detail i will work on, this is just the connection and many many more details will be added soon... :)

Supersnake: i was trying to figure out this "flight navigation controlling system", is that where the wings get connected,
No, its much more simple. Her implants are connected to her bnerves, so she has full controll over the "dorsal fin" on her back that makes her able to navigate in the air and also under water.
that was the idea and also the reason she has a tail. hehe...

23th Spirit
04-07-2004, 06:43 AM
Hey Angel

Gonna get you crazy?

:thumbsup:Wauu its realy nice modeling the anatomie looks great and your idea with the machine flesches are cool to.

Thanx for your suuport and your jokes, its a honor for me to know you and to be over her on this challange.

Today i have my first day on the digital animation program on the SAE, gonna watch wath...

Go Go Go be free do wath you wanna do...
rock it da challange:buttrock: :thumbsup:

Greez Michael

Webpage Machine Flesh (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1256565#post1256565)

Webpage (http://www.animation-studio.ch)

InTheCity
04-07-2004, 06:43 AM
you sure get a lot of attention! :) good looking work so far

mikepolizos
04-07-2004, 09:57 AM
Awesome modeling so far mate!
Keep creating!

TheFirstAngel
04-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Sander - FS#1: thanks a lot! Well, i think drawing helps you to sort out the ideas a lot, and also its very fun. so i do it a lot.
The 3d application is a tool, so the more concrete you use it, the more time you have to spend on the workout of the details. Hmmmmtime... hehe, my job keeps me away from this a bit at the moment, but i post the next update very soon.

23th Spirit: Thanks a lot.
Yep, its really a good thing, this challenge is sort of a community and you can learn from each other so much, also, it forces you to FINNISH a project, this is my second challenge ever and I loved the first one very much.

If everything works out I'll join you in SAE in July as you know. hehe... Keep it up mate and wish ya lots of fun with the digital animation prog!

InTheCity: Mhmmmm i noticed that too. Hope I'm worth it. :) Well, as soon as my Situation lights up a bit, I'll work more on this challenge. Thanx for watchin' anyways

mikepol |3D|: Kali Mera mate! Well, I'm in the middle of the progress... ulalala, hope i can make a bit more progress later.

Keep on rockin' mates, :beer: :buttrock:

Cygnus-X
04-07-2004, 04:28 PM
REally nice modeling I like the way you subdivided your model very efficient and accurate:thumbsup: I like your drawing style too, keep going your on your way :buttrock:

jddog
04-07-2004, 06:07 PM
:surprised absolutely wonderful...

jdd

TheFirstAngel
04-08-2004, 12:57 AM
Cygnus_X Thanks a lot. Your tread rocks royally too!!! Keep on pushin' and rock em all :beer: :buttrock:

jddog: Grazie Mille e salute a Ticino! Any progress yet? Keep it up Julien!

Update in a few hours on the way :D

Virtuoso
04-08-2004, 01:14 AM
Her beautiful flesh looks to be getting some intricate machine parts.I like the idea and the style and look very much.There is a very nice elegance to her and your work.Clean,smooth,to match her curves.The machine parts too look detailed as well as having nice shapes to match her curves....Enjoying your work Angel....Nice all the way.............:buttrock: :beer:

sleiron
04-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Hi Angel

I was introduced by Michi S. to this site (we are SAE colleagues) and I just wanted to congratulate
you for the fantastic and inspiring concept art
you are doing!

Keep up the good work - I just can't wait to see more as the work progresses.

Hopefully one day I'll participate to one of the challenges too!

cheers
sleiron

swadepgh
04-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Hey 1st_angel! Your work is really coming along. Looks good. Can we see some wider views of how the machine parts extend out from the body soon?

:bounce: :applause:

Borro
04-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Great progress keep up the good work ;)

pigwater
04-08-2004, 11:40 PM
bee-uuu-tiiii-fullll ...1st_angeel this thing is really looking sweet .. the muscle tone and hard body she's got is really great work ... now that the mech-parts are coming around i am seeing this take a very nice metamorphisis into it's intended vision

(too wordy ..try again) .. DUDE - this ROCKS:buttrock:

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 01:23 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1696/1696_1081470236_large.jpg
A bit more progress, well, the Weekend is almost here, and I hope i can make it to model a bit more :D

and a bit more machineparts showing slighly up ulalala...:rolleyes:

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 01:42 AM
Virtuoso: There is a very nice elegance to her and your work Wowowowow, this is a really great compliment, cuz the hightest target on an esthetic work would propably be to reach elegance. And i try... but still far from where i want to go.
Well, can only turnback all that on you, your modeling skills as well as your Conceptionart are a state of art themself, and i love your work big time! Keep it up mate, haha, Rock em all 7!!!

sleiron: Thanx a lot, glad you like my thingys :). Bout this challenge: If you want to learn and work focused on the target to get your 3d skills on a higher level, this is a great possebilety to do so. Not only that the topic simply rockz, also, this is propably the greatest community I know featuring so many blessed artists. This is my second Challenge and I really enjoy this expirience, so...Well, its not too late for anything. Wish u great fun at SAE and greetz 2 Michi too!

swadepgh: Heeeey Sara!!! Thanks a lot. Well, the MAchineparts...working on them, posted a closeup of the splinemess i am workin' on, will post a few more tomorrow. Keep on Rockin'!!!

Borro: Thanx a lot, Likewise, checked urs yesterday and I like the direction you're heading to. Rock on mate!

Pigwater: Thanx thanx Thanx!!! It's a looooong road but I'm on it. stepping it down with ant-steps. Sigh. But I won't stop it til she looks like she swirls around my head. But at the moment, I feel like a Hardcorepiercer, breaking her up to let her become what she's meant to be. Hehe, the actual heavy metal worx are loadsy fun, can't wayt to see what you are up to

Hey my friends, its so great to have you around, you all are blessed artist with amazing works in progress, rock on rock on make me go wow!!!!!:buttrock: :beer:

Antropus
04-09-2004, 02:02 AM
Hey Angel!
Looks great!!!!! Beautiful CG girl here. I think with more detailed metal parts your work will ROCK!!!!!! :buttrock:

Keep it up man :wavey:

rattlesnake
04-09-2004, 02:18 AM
Hey man!, im in love with your girl face, looks awesome, tha modeling on machine parts looks really clean , good job as always Diener, your designer skillz are great, this is a great update! keep the art comming!! this wip is shocking!!http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/engel/angel-smiley-023.gif

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 02:37 AM
Antropus: Thanx a lot, manero!:) Yes, the metal prts will be way more detailed. I am actually wokin out a full workin endoskeleton for her. Thanks a lot, and by the way, your work rockz bombastic man!!!
Supersnakesnakesnake:ssssss... hehe, talking of skills, I know yours as well and all who did not look at Jorges work should do that imediately, cuz it rocks bombastic!
http://www.supersicktorutureship.com/evil/pain/can't be more snakier.html (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131461) :beer: :buttrock:

rattlesnake
04-09-2004, 02:44 AM
:blush:

:p

thanx a lot mate, :beer: :beer:

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 02:55 AM
:beer: :beer: Haha, no problem, Happy Wabbitdays to you, and of course to everyone too !!!!!:wavey:

rattlesnake
04-09-2004, 02:57 AM
LOL, yeah, :beer: , Happy wabbit days, and many more Wabbit days to come!!!:bounce:

23th Spirit
04-09-2004, 08:20 AM
Hey Sacha coming closer, but hope she become more flesh, i now you do.

Hope we see us soon and wish you happy easter maybe you found some egg.

Have my first projecton the sae, going now over there, hey and if you have somthing to render, tell me have 15 Max station over there 3ghz cpu and 1gb ram.

My renderfarm very nice.

See ya

Go Go Go and shake da house.
Update Update Update

:buttrock: :buttrock:

JamesMK
04-09-2004, 08:33 AM
Great progress, Sacha dude! Neato machine parts.

She neeeeeeeds more eggs though!

Kilduff
04-09-2004, 09:49 AM
Oh ya this is lookin sharp, you have come along way from what I have saw last. I will be checking up on you a lot more now. Good luck to you, I really think you have a good shot, best of luck to you.

2d challange
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136589

kmest
04-09-2004, 10:35 AM
looking realy great man,i love that,it gives sence,wow,how could i miss this?
i like the concept and the model,pretty cool ,keep going:bounce: :applause: :beer:

jddog
04-09-2004, 01:07 PM

jddog: Grazie Mille e salute a Ticino! Any progress yet? Keep it up Julien!

:cry: no I have tu much work, grr. But I will do it 'cost to cost' if the expression is right in english.

By the way, I love the body of your work, is just stunning. I like this idea of a 'comic' voluptuos (hem don't know how to write it) body forms.

:cool: she so sexy

jdd

saluti a züri !

dlofgreen
04-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Love the last update. You have a great style. I can't put my finger on it but your work is good on the eyes.
D.

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 03:58 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1696/1696_1081522732_large.jpg

Just for fun, a quick lowpolymodel, wanted to see what i can do in exactly 1 hour... So the Freestylemodel reached this stage. Will continue on it later, and what ever concept i'll go for, this is the type of big boy ma Angel has to deal with.. hahah, ok. Don't judge this too hard, was just for fun. :D

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 04:05 PM
JamesMK: She neeeeeeeds more eggs though! does this go trough as an egg... ignore the pointy ears. its an egg...

terrance stk: thanks a lot, I will continue on my Angel now, but propably post the Update when a bit more parts are visable, might be tomorrow. Best luck to you too!

kmest: Thanx a lot, hope i make more progress in the next 2 days :)

jddog: Grazie di zurigo e buenos "Eires" a la ticino... haha,

THis goes out to everyone: Happy Wabbitdays!!!

jddog
04-09-2004, 04:14 PM
holy blabla... only one hour... wow I'm so fast. Ya man you rock so much. Raise tha roof selecta !

jdd

und cüss from Tessin, lol...

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 04:27 PM
hihi... ok, thanks. I am actually thinkin about buying Zbrush, hehe, speedmodeling is fun. You set yourself a time and then stop. this forces you to work fast, and gives a char a cool dynamic. I use splines for that (so its nothing else but drawing in the flow) and then use surfacetool and meshsmoth LVL1 to see what i do. Thiss what i call 3d sketchin'. Fast would have been if i had finnished him in 60 mins. But from what i've seen what Zbrush does, i think its possible to create a full character in 1 day. hehe. I WANT IT!!!

EmpY
04-09-2004, 04:38 PM
Super, :) !
And love the part designs in previous update!

TheFirstAngel
04-09-2004, 04:48 PM
Thanks a lot and :beer::beer: :beer: ..too, your work silly fat rockz!!!

Saschi0815
04-09-2004, 05:40 PM
Your girl is so buttrockin', dude - I don't need any playboy I need your progress;) I'm looking forward to see her textured.

:bowdown: :bowdown: Another favorite in here... what should I say more...:applause:

Continuumx
04-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Truly spiritual work!

I really like the direction your energy worker is headed in!

I know your materials/lighting is not in anyway representative of the final project but it is refreshing to see the kind of emotion come through the 3d model that you are so good at!

I am kind of in a different place right now in reference to my entry. I just bought, I have another model I have started work on and it is not ready to post pics of yet, but I think it will be one more step closer to this liquid expression concept I am after as it relates to machine and flesh.

I have to ask myself thousands of times, "What does a liquid want to do? What does it want to become? What is the nature of a liquid?"

Its been a really hard concept to do, but I will get it sooner or later.

-Fantastic work! Thanks for the inspiration!
:bounce: :bounce:

kmest
04-09-2004, 05:52 PM
wooyyyiiiiihhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa,just in one hour?thats amazing,wow,this guy is realy fast.

i've worked with z brush long ago,and it's pretty fast for that kind of stuff,and the new version ,as i've read,is much faster and much powerfull,go for it.keep good working, :wip: :wavey:

does she/it(?) has a name?angel?:

swadepgh
04-09-2004, 08:14 PM
Lookin good. What will the scene be with these two characters? Will there be other characters as well?

Those pointed knee parts look like they could do some serious damage to the big guy. Nice work Sacha.

rattlesnake
04-09-2004, 08:25 PM
how can i missed this?!!, is a great modeling for one hour!, are u going to include this model to your comp? or it was really just for fun?, no doubt youre fast, even u dont have z-brush, i wont think in z-brush now, maybe after this challenge, but now i want to keep working with the slow and messy polygons my old friends,.., keep with the great art Sacha!!:beer: :bounce:

Ravendsg
04-10-2004, 02:36 AM
Cool modeling man, just keep going man :beer: nice details and very graceful model you have for the girl :D

TheFirstAngel
04-10-2004, 07:29 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1696/1696_1081621771_large.jpg

Just feet. under construction :)
a bit more and more... and more later tonight :D

pLoty
04-10-2004, 07:33 PM
WOW,WOW,WOW.....
Your feet looks better than anything I can even imagine......
Sorry for not posting soo loooong.....

Keep up the great work.....

TheFirstAngel
04-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Saschi0815: Thanx a lot, Me tooo... hehe, will be fun to paint that gurlie :)

Continuumx: Well, been looking on your thread as well, and your way to conceptionate is very interesting. You really put yourself a high level of conceptional thinking abd I am sure you'll run with one of the greatest concepts here soon as well. Keep on it!

kmest: Mhmmmm, lil angelgirly has no name yet. But she'll get one when i finnished modeling :D

swadepgh: Thanks Sara, i Just am working on the possebileties. In best case, there'll be bout 5 more characters, if i get short in time, I can let her be a "Standalone unit"... The Compositionsketches are here (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130289&perpage=10&pagenumber=15).
bout knees: Yep, that sure would hurt. She's not the type of gurl to make being p*./sed of is good for health... lol.

rattlesnake: Yep, was a test on how far i get under selfpressure. Its a question of time. If i can do it to model a few of them, I'll go for my Towerconcept. If i get shorter in time I'll go for the Lovescene. And if i get even shorter, it will be a "Girl only show"
Time will show...

Ravendsg: One more detail for you :) ulalala

Back here later, keep et rockin' Mates! :wip:

rattlesnake
04-10-2004, 07:55 PM
hey mate, thats a nice foot, the style of it is really nice, your modelling look so great here, i really like the desing on it, please show more:buttrock: :beer:

TheFirstAngel
04-10-2004, 07:58 PM
:scream: Nice to see ya back ploty!!!! long time not seen. Yep, likewise, wanna see ya gettin' busy mate :wip:

Emrah: Oh, thanks a lot. May the one win who deserves it. hehe. THe best one... and I am Faaaar from that. But having fun here and learning a lot. best luck to you too!!!!:beer:

Supersnake: Hahaha, Ok, push me, push me... Have the goatsyndrome anyways. Clooooose to the edge is the grass always the greenest. Lemming feelingz. uhmmm. Ok, thanks, letme check YOURS now... hahah :buttrock:

Rock on mates, rock on!!!! Happy Wabbitdays!!!!

JamesMK
04-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Fan-tas-tic foot!

Crikey! It looks better than any foot/shoe/hightech compound thingy I could ever imagine - Deserves at least two thumbs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

adr
04-10-2004, 08:16 PM
Wow , this foot rocks !!! and the design is great with all your concepts man Congrats :buttrock: :buttrock:

TheFirstAngel
04-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Thnks mates, but its not finnished. Just most shapes in place, but now on for the details, will be back here later tonight, and I am very happy about the positive feedback.

JamesMK: Hahaha, no. but i loove your sweet lies. hahaha. Cuz your feet look fantastic too. (miners feet, not wabbitfeet) Thanx a lot mate!

adr:thanks a lot, I'll keep you updated! Let's rock!!!!!