PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Tanner Lytle

peanuckle
03-17-2004, 03:22 AM
Tanner Lytle has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

peanuckle
03-20-2004, 01:56 AM
Alright, tommorrow I will start with the concept drawings. I would have started sooner, but I got sick. For the Concept Drawings all of them will be done in Charcoal and I wont spend between a half hour to an hour on each.

I look forward on working on this project. I think I have a design that will blow the lid off of your concept of machine integration.

pea~

peanuckle
03-26-2004, 02:38 PM
Heres the first quick concept. Im not really happy with it. I am still extremely early in the concept. Hope you enjoy.

Done in 30 minutes with charcoal.

http://www.mccookbison.org/Tanner/machineflesh/headconcept1.jpg

pea~

peanuckle
03-27-2004, 09:24 PM
What I am using as a concept will be that the people of the the imaginary world will have used machinery to make themselves stronger. They will have attached controller to the inside of their bodies and they are placed on the inside of the robot. Every move they make the ROBOT will do. Like a new exoskeleton.

Tell me what you think.

So much work to do. So much crap dealing with hosting :)

pea~

peanuckle
05-19-2004, 09:15 PM
Alright I have been busting my butt off working on this thing. I will post some screens of the body then I will get to work on the exoskeleton.

pea~

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.