PDA

View Full Version : Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Jeff Kneller

Clockwork
03-16-2004, 10:46 PM
Jeff Kneller has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

Clockwork
03-21-2004, 07:36 AM
Did up my first bit of concept art, It's kinda messy, but the first thing I wanted to establish was the general mood. Next I'll work out some of the details. (Image Below)

Here's the history behind the image.
Please bear in mind this is not meant to spark any sort of political or racist attacks. It's just my idea behind machineflesh. I'll keep some of the "Fictitious" tidbits blanked, you can fill them in.

During the **** (place facist military group here) occupation of **** (place year here). Prisoners of war were often herded off in large numbers to unknown locations. These sick poor souls were to be the ideology behind numerous sick and twisted experiments, not only to find weaknesses, but to find strengths. In several experiments, these captured humans underwent extensive and somewhat unsanitary surgery in hopes that the ****'* (place facist military group here) could build the ultimate "weapon" and give them the edge in a massive military campaign. Unfortunatley, many of these "Enhancements", were complete and utter failures, and did nothing more than waste time, energy an numerous lives. Those who did manage to survive the surgery, and unhealthy wounds, were condemnded to live a life in bondage, both to their captures, and their new gifts.

Flypaper
03-21-2004, 10:37 AM
Hey that's a sweet concept, has a bit of a morbid story to it, but can't wait to see this one get underway. Good Luck!

Clockwork
03-21-2004, 11:45 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1558/1558_1079873158_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/5/1558/1558_1079873158_large.jpg)

Concept sketch. I'm really trying to portray a mood here. A sick, demeneted & tortured soul. An abused prisoner of some facist militray movement. Experimented upon as a step in attaining the perfect soldier. A obvious failure.

Clockwork
03-21-2004, 01:43 PM
Any feedback before I tackle this scrawn?

Pyke
03-21-2004, 02:26 PM
I like the idea of having a failed military experiment, but I think you should add in more mechanics. Cut off an arm, loose an eye, etc etc etc....

Ill keep checking tho!

GrahamHRoss
03-21-2004, 04:04 PM
I say drop the sheet down more and show more of the body.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.