PDA

View Full Version : challenge wip: [luciano K B]

Luciano K.B
01-27-2002, 08:28 AM
Hi, all!

I'm from Brazil too.
It's my first paticipation and I start to do this charater 5 days ago.The sphere beside him will be the parrot machine.
Sorry but he isn't tall. I will try to finish at time.
http://www.rkberutti.hpg.ig.com.br/pirata.jpg

fellah
01-27-2002, 08:57 AM
great model, I would love to see him GI rendered.

Kadde
01-27-2002, 09:20 AM
tá muito maneiro luciano. gostei muito das calças(deve ter dado trabalho), da mão bionica e das botas.

its getting cool. the pants are particulary well done.

i think u could make the legs a lot bigger to make him tall. the head is huge in relation with the body.

the parrots remembers me of that little robot of starwars that trains jedi in light saber.

what software u used ?

Willa
01-27-2002, 09:22 AM
DAMNIT im gunna have a nightmare...

jk

lookin good hoss

Luciano K.B
01-28-2002, 04:27 AM
thank you !
I will try to update more the clothes and the parrot, everything.
the parrot is only the idea, the sphere is only the eye.
I use 3D max.

l_farley13_l
01-28-2002, 04:52 AM
Really nice and clean modeling! I love all the little nicknacks all over his pants and feet. Only crit I can think of would be on the arms: I think if you make the elboes a bit bigger, the fore arms would look a little more natural, also the hands look a bit "bony" (something about the knuckes etc. look odd ?) Also I would dig it if you made the mech a bit out of proportion with the other hand.

I can't wait to see the final textured etc. !

Farley13

Luciano K.B
01-29-2002, 06:50 PM
hi all!

I'm posting a update. I didn't have time to finish, I made some adjustment in his body and clothes I created a weapon too. I tihnk to create another one too! I hope that you like him.http://www.rkberutti.hpg.ig.com.br/pirata3_1.jpg

pascal_blanche
01-30-2002, 01:05 AM
no way.. brasilians are soo talented! heard the same about spanish guys.. where are they?

Luciano K.B
01-30-2002, 03:28 PM
thank you !
Pascal , you are the master of universe !hehehehe
I apreciate your reply. It makes me happy!
coming soon I will try to put in a cool position , now I'm adding more little details and working in another weapon.

IronGoblin
01-30-2002, 03:45 PM
Gawd Darnit in Heck! Thats a sweet model. Nice and clean. Sure hope ye'll share some wireframe shots of it. Did ya do any sketches before you started out? Any chance ye'll show them?

Great great work.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.