PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted forest

dreamsgate
03-12-2004, 02:12 PM
I'm looking for comments and suggestions on how to improve my little forest :)

I want to give this to my dad for Father's Day, so I have plenty of time to do it right.

http://myweb.cableone.net/jprintman/WC/WC%2091.jpg

Apollux
03-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Modeling and lighthing are top quallity, but the textures are not quite there, specially the one you used on the soil.

However, on a forest one shouldn't be able to see that much of the soil, instead there must be pleanty of fallen leaves and dryed branches... those are what your scene are lacking the most.

In general terms, your images makes for a near perfect forest, but I don't see anything on it that suggest it is "enchanted" :shrug:

dreamsgate
03-12-2004, 10:14 PM
I kinda figured I needed to fix the ground and I'm gonna add some halo light to get more enchanted look. Will post update when adjustments are made.

actionfigure
03-18-2004, 09:06 PM
I like it..but I agree with Apollo..Id like to see more leafs. I think your dad will love it...Its really good!!

:bounce:

dreamsgate
03-20-2004, 02:30 AM
Thanks, I think Dad will like it too. I'm currently working on littering up my forest floor with mushrooms, leaves and sticks. I also have been playing with adding sunrays. Will post a pic soon I hope. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.