PDA

View Full Version : wip website

kaiten
03-12-2004, 12:17 AM
Heres my website. The gallery needs filling but ive got a couple of pieces in it to give you an idea.

http://www.kaiten3d.com

3dJessy
03-12-2004, 07:39 PM
I usually tell people to make their flash website a fixed size, but in this case, I actually like how it looks filling the screen. I like the feel of it so far, it's got some freshness and modernness, and yet simple. Good start, I'd like to see more. Oh, and the intro animation, it's great: short and sweet, but you could probably cut down the whole intro to 2 parts, instead of three, you know, the animation, the sword outline, and the solid sword.

kaiten
03-14-2004, 08:08 PM
Cheers

Queen_K
03-16-2004, 09:31 AM
Hey, there's no problems so far :) Maybe speed up the intro just a little bit faster and maybe just slightly tone the red down so it isn't as bright (only a little bit).

Keep going with it.

Cheers!

d_hansbury
03-16-2004, 01:36 PM
If it continues to load as smoothly I say keep the full page flash. Another site I know of that does that is
http://bit-101.com

that's also a great site to check out physics, IK and particle examples in flash...which he provides files for.

The only thing I have to say I didn't like is the navigation buttons for your art. They don't seem to be as thought out as the rest of the graphics on your page.

Good luck.

kaiten
03-16-2004, 09:46 PM
Queen - thanks for the thoghts ill bear them in mind

d - cheers for the lnk ill check it out. The gallery was rushed and doesnt hasnt been updated yet. Im working on a new set of button icons that should fit with the first page.

Ill keep you posteed on any updates

atenyotkin
03-20-2004, 01:10 AM
Just a few things... first is the "K A I T E N 3 D" written vertically needs a different shape for the "HIT" stage of the button... right now you just have the letters, but if you just make a large vertical sqaure or something.. I think that would be better. The reason I say this is because I though that I was all ready in the main meny when those letters came up b/c it seemed they were leading to different sections of the website :-/ And another very minor detail is the "Images" button is shifter down and left by a pixel :-) I like the website though--nice job!

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.