PDA

View Full Version : Keyframe Magazine...

Signal2Noise
03-09-2004, 05:19 AM
...promises that in the next issue or two there will be some DFX tutorials. This was mentioned in this month's mag Issue #37.

I know a lot of people including myself purchased the Lightwave/DFX+ combo deal not knowing what DFX was all about. Although the Eyeon Courseware is excellent we can all do with extra tutorials, right?

Keep an "eye" out for the issue(s).

(I've intentionally double-posted this here and in the Lightwave forum so all users are aware. Mods:Feel free to delete one if you must.)

policarpo
03-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Signal to Noise
...promises that in the next issue or two there will be some DFX tutorials. This was mentioned in this month's mag Issue #37.

I know a lot of people including myself purchased the Lightwave/DFX+ combo deal not knowing what DFX was all about. Although the Eyeon Courseware is excellent we can all do with extra tutorials, right?

Keep an "eye" out for the issue(s).

(I've intentionally double-posted this here and in the Lightwave forum so all users are aware. Mods:Feel free to delete one if you must.)

Have you downloaded the latest courseware content from the eyeon site? There are some very helpful tutorials in there.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.