PDA

View Full Version : Portrait of a VICIOUS killer

Pinoy McGee
03-08-2004, 03:30 PM
http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v67/Flipmcgee/flipmcgee06.jpg

AlbertArt
03-09-2004, 07:53 PM
NICE detail you have running through the figure, but I don't think you captured the Vicious personality.

Is that an extra head coming out of his shoulder??

I think what would make this stronger is the posing. Have the animal on the leash actually pull, which you can show with the arm of the guy. how about making it more of a 3/4 pose.

Whats that thing on his shoulders? If its a cloth, then have it drape.

The expression, doesn't pass as vicious. I know smiling may pass as psychotic, but i think in this case, the smile needs to go and the eyes need to be not so open. How about making the eye sockets receed into the head, making the area around the eyes darker. Add more deatil in the face, give it structure.

Keep it up:thumbsup:

Pinoy McGee
03-09-2004, 10:40 PM
Hi AlbertArt. Thanks for the feedback.

The tugging leash, I think, is a pretty good suggestion. You got me thinking for next time :thumbsup:

Re: viciousness.....I'm going for a visual irony here. You know the Mona Lisa painting by da Vinci? She's smiling in there but....she could been an annoying person in real life. You dig? ;)

The "extra head" is tweety bird.....possessed :D

Archeophant
03-12-2004, 03:38 AM
I like the owl a lot! I'm not sure about the expression the man has tho. Maybe give him one less animal or so....

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.