PDA

View Full Version : Character Studio Video Tutorial for free here !!

GabrielP
07-04-2002, 03:44 PM
Hi ! If you understand spanish, you can visit the following link and enjoy a 3 part video tutorial about how to set up a Biped into a Poly character, and make it walk.

http://www.3dyanimacion.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=35

Ok! Check it out and tell me what you think !

Bye ! :thumbsup:

TheDevil[DK]
07-12-2002, 01:32 PM
IMO you should scale the Biped hand bone a little longer !!

Frinsklen
07-14-2002, 07:25 PM
well, the video is ok, the walk animation is...

I mean, If I saw your tutorial in order to learn from it, I wouldn't pay attention to the animation, it's (and sorry for being so annoying) not good at all...

anyway, it's a good tutorial for begginers, I'm sure it'll be very useful for them.

JeremyJessup
09-09-2005, 12:56 PM
I'm new to Character Studio, and unfortunatly I don't speak Spanish. Does anyone know if either this or another video tutorial is available in English for learning the basics of CS?

AmirP
09-09-2005, 02:54 PM
3dpalace used to have some video tutorials for character studio, im not sure if they are still on the site but you mite want to check it out

Also the 3dsmax help files are very good, You have all the info you need to work with character studio right there

CGTalk Moderation
09-09-2005, 02:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.