PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 3D graphics programmer

Ted999999
03-05-2004, 11:31 PM
Hello every one, im looking for a game engine programmer and 1-2 graphics programmers to help develop an online first person shooter called Sky Terror. I have a full team of 15 to 17 people and were just waiting for some skilled programmers out there that wanna build a 3D game engine to compeat with HL2. I have contacted them about taking them on and they said sure and i have also contacted EA about our project, HL2 and EA both think my project is a take on it's a first person shooter called Sky Terror and im looking for the programmers i need to finish this project with. Just to tell ya guys if your intrested plz contact me back at ProgressionEnterTainMentStudios@hotmail.com thanks alot, oh by the way i have a 8 year exprt at doing network programming for the server set up that may help after we get the game engine working. Plz contact me back when ever thanks alot take care and have a great day tomorrow.
_____________________________________________:

cg_davinci
03-19-2004, 02:11 AM
You may also wish to post this on opengl.org...

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.