PDA

View Full Version : still: Toy Sharkmobile

ahuss
03-04-2004, 11:21 PM
Hi All. I'm pretty new to this, and this is my first post, even though I've been lurking around for a while, trying to soak in as much as i can.

This is a model I made to try out the stereolithography machine (3D printer) at school. A couple of friends thought it was cool, so I guess I'll show it to you guys. Hopefully you can give me a few tips, or comments.

Thanks.

http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/johncandy0/render%20tests/toy_sharkmobiles_copy.jpg:thumbsup:

ahuss
03-05-2004, 12:29 PM
comments? anyone?

zanati khalifa
03-22-2004, 04:15 PM
well well well
I think I have seen I have seen something very near to this shap somewhere, are you sure it is you who did it sir???
and what is it supposed to be??
if there is something good i have to say about it, it will be the scratches on the red circles, it make it look used, although every thing bright else brights very well which is very weired in fact.

nice try any way.... of course if it was you who did it again....

ahuss
03-22-2004, 04:35 PM
Hmm...... interesting Mr. Khalifa. You have just registered, this is your first post, and you choose to critique a post that is burried somewhere in the back pages of the gallery. Are you sure you don't have an agenda Mr. Khalifa? Or should I say MR SAMNA!!!!.........MWUHAHAHAHA:cool:

(I guessed it was you and not nadim by the quality of you english;wink;wink)

Seriously though. Thanks for taking a look at it. What did you honestly think?. I actually have the 3d printed version that i should probably post to show you how the final product looks like.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.