PDA

View Full Version : Arch Vis Exterior

percydaman
03-04-2004, 10:05 PM
3dsmax 6 and Vray. Please crits or suggestions. especially on the cactuses. Im not liking them much, but have played around with it alot and am not getting anywhere

http://myweb.cableone.net/amylenhart/images/diffusehouse.jpg

Bredro1
03-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Nice image...however the wood texture on the beams could be much better.The lines on the beams are too clean and straight.
Even a beam that looks straight will actually have some deviations in it`s shape.
I would also suggest loosing that current style of cacti and recess the area that they are in and replace with those round cacti that grow close to the ground.
Plus your lighting seems to suggest it`s noon time from the shadow placement.....would you really need the lights on at noon time...?

Bredro1

kodinaarian
03-05-2004, 12:21 AM
is the piece in a cartoony stlye ??

like the lighting, but unless u make my query clear
cant really comment.

percydaman
03-05-2004, 02:07 AM
The beams dont have a wood texture on them. I guess they just look that way because of the blurry reflections. They are supposed to be more of a lacquered type of surface. I think the lights showing the painting would stay on, but could turn off the other lights I suppose.

Not sure what you mean by the cartoon style kodinaarian. If it looks cartoonish to you then its a failure on my part I suppose.

Thanks for the replies,

percy

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.