PDA

View Full Version : Pre-September 11th Movie (VFX)

Dazabrit
03-04-2004, 02:41 AM
Hi, my name is Darrell Pringle and I am a 2nd year film student from Surrey, UK. I am currently in pre-production on a short 35mm film based around pre-september 11th events. I am looking for an artist who #1: can recreate the twin towers (photo-realistically) in the distance of a couple of moving shots. #2: I also want 20 frame flashes in the introductory sequence of an American soldier in pre 09/11 war with CG tanks/planes in the background and CGI bullet fire and explosions. #3 I want a shot of a woman on the telephone in an airport lobby with a plane visible through the huge window behind her.
Is anyone interested in creating CGI shots for the movie? We begin filming in October 2004 for 10 days. This is a really exciting project and our complete budget is est 15,000; we are pushing this for serious public screening in festivals worldwide etc...

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you

Darrell Pringle
(Executive Producer, Editor)

07729 703892
Dazabrit@yahoo.co.uk

PS: I would love to see more examples of your work, especially work that looks like or is intended for film and television.
Cheers

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.