PDA

View Full Version : Multiple constraint problems

titaniumdave
03-03-2004, 09:44 PM
In this book it says to create 3 locators. The names are Hands, BackFollow, and TorsoFollow. Now you suppose to click BackFollow then Hands and add a point and orient constraint. Then click TorsoFollow then hands and add the point and orient constraint again. Now you books says Hands should have two point and orient constraints but when I add the second constraints nothing happens. Theres nothing add in the hypograph. Any ideas?

Dave

Nevermind I can see the options in the channel box but its not in the hypograph.

mrMotion
03-04-2004, 07:59 AM
The hands will not get two constraint nodes. When you add the second constraint, you'll only add to the weight list in the constraint-node that is already there. Be default both weights will be "1" and the position of "Hands" will be in the middle of "BackFollow" and "TorsoFollow".

---
www.mrmotion.net

titaniumdave
03-04-2004, 01:00 PM
Yeah I got it after about 20 tries. :) I thought the book meant it'd be in the hypograph. Anyways I got it and everything is working right. Thanks for the reply.

Dave

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.