PDA

View Full Version : Still: Southwestern Aura

christopher
03-03-2004, 03:23 PM
Modeled and Rendered completely in Vue D'Esprit. Blur and text effects added in post-processing with Photoshop.

Check it out! (http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=208473&Start=1&Artist=knight&ByArtist=Yes)

Thanks for all the great tips and techniques to help out a newbie get better.....

Z1K0B4
03-03-2004, 04:18 PM
OK. good start. kinda looks like an old movie set, with a painted background board and building! like "ok CUT, next scene, and workers come in and pick up the background and the flat building and bring in the next set" type of deal. nah really the palm trees look spectacular.

coCoKNIght
03-03-2004, 07:25 PM
The palmtrees and the mountain are awesome! However something about the ground, the building and the wood looks strange... I think the ground is too flat, and the textures of the building look like some material from outer space, too clean maybe, as for the wood, I don't know... maybe a little more details on the texture would do...

...just my two cents...

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.