PDA

View Full Version : huge problems accessing CGTALK and CGNETWORKS

Jan Novak
03-02-2004, 05:44 PM
Hi!

I have WinXP and MIE and also some terrible problems accessing both CGTALK and CGNETWORKS. This was always the case. I usually had to try to access most web pages several times to open them. These days, I can barelly open a page. I usually just get a black page. I have the ActiveX set to PROMPT in MIE security settings. That's how I noticed that whenever the page asks me to allow the ActiveX component to run (no matter what i choose to do) it never ever opens. I have accessed two pages from CGNETWORKS today, first pages in several months! BTW the images in the newsletter from CGNETWORKS, the images that download from the web when you open the newsletter - these images download without a problem.

As far as my security settings go, I have most of the options set to PROMPT. I have disabled Java, but when testing for CGNETWORKS, I also set it to LOW SECURITY. It made no obvious difference.

I really love both CGTALK and CGNETWORKS and would like very much to be able to access them again. Could anybody kindly give me any tip please?

Many thanks in advance!

Jan

schmu_20mol
03-02-2004, 10:03 PM
try the

Mozilla browser (http://www.mozilla.org)

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.