PDA

View Full Version : Wind Space Warp

meherman
03-02-2004, 03:00 AM
I have done a Tree Object and would like to make it "life", so I need to create a wind space warp in order for SpeedTree Plugin to pick up the wind source. But I don't know how to use it.....

So will there be any tutorials on the usage of Wind Space Warp?

Many thanks for your consideration and look forward soon

Herman....:bowdown:

Ian Jones
03-02-2004, 07:53 AM
If you were to watch some of the particle flow videos by Allan MacKay and others in the particle flow thread in the resources section you'd see quite a lot of usage of the wind space warp. You would probably pick up some very interesting stuff from it. Of course, the in-built help should explain the functions pretty well but otherwise a tutorial on just the wind space warp... well I seriously doubt anyone has made one.

meherman
03-03-2004, 12:47 AM
Thanks and I will try to study the samples carefully.....:rolleyes: Though I am so stupid in handling the particle system =.=........

But anyway, Thank so much.....:applause:

sixeastmain
03-03-2004, 01:02 AM
Though it may seem like pouring salt into an allready open wound, I would just like to add that if you don't practice and work through the particle systems in MAX, then you will always be "stupid in handling the particle system". It's one of the first things I had to learn when I first started looking at getting into 3D Modeling.

Peter

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.