PDA

View Full Version : Free exposure across Toronto

Haunskull
03-01-2004, 05:19 PM
Hello all. I think this is the best forum for my post, but who knows.

I'm working for a new company in Toronto that does point-of-purchase LCD computer 'signs' in retail shops. Basically we send digital video advertising to the units over the internet.

Since we are new we do not have alot of content to show on these units. The screens themselves are technically impressive, so we're looking for some nice content to throw up and show their capabilities with.

This is where your CG comes in! If you've got some decent animations, around 10 or 20 seconds long, and would like them be shown in stores around this great city, then contact me! We cannot offer you any pay but you can of course take full credit with some sort of watermark. Depending on the ammount of replies, only higher-quality submissions will be accepted.

Thanks to everyone reading this! If you're at all interested give me an email... david AT sarolta DOT com ... or for more general company info, check our site (http://www.sarolta.com).

:beer:
Cheers!
-D.

osadkid
03-04-2004, 01:48 AM
hey buddy ,
My name is Daniel Osadtsuk. im 14 and live in Thornhill ,suburb of the t-dot if u didnt know?!!? I have some good stuff i can put together ,in a couple weeks probably ,cuz im a busy guy. Does it matter when i get something to you?

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.