PDA

View Full Version : Still:Butterfly Fields

christopher
03-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Background Modeled in Bryce then imported into Poser. Photoshop used for text and postwork.

I created this as a way to experiment with using multiple programs together. I have seen a lot of people using multiple programs and renderers without any difference being shown in the final product and would like to enhance my skills in the area.

Thanks for the crits and tips.

Link to the image... (http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=373988&Start=1&Artist=knight&ByArtist=Yes)

Clockwork
03-01-2004, 07:50 PM
It's really hard to do (but I've seen it done) to make something bryce and poser NOT look bryce and poser. Unfortunatley you've made something that looks bryce and poser. Those poser models are dead give aways as are Bryce's preset sky textures and ground textures - granted you did tinker them up a little.

Not really that impressive.

Z1K0B4
03-01-2004, 08:26 PM
The Composition is nice! I think you are kinda limited by the renderer here. It might be nice to use a more limited color scheme, then punch up only the colors on the butterflies.

(dont listen to Clockwork, he's never very helpful, just negative)

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.