PDA

View Full Version : Vampire - Bloody Mary

Tao
03-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Hello :)

I tried to make a "darker" character. Modeling - Cinema 4D 8.5 (poly), hair made with the Hair Department Plugin and the skin texture with Paint Shop Pro 7AE.

Thank you for your comments.
Greetings
...Tao

http://www.nebelflug.de/Vampire.jpg

Clockwork
03-01-2004, 07:17 AM
I think she looks goofy, nothing dark about her... more like an akward teen. The skin texture and hair could use a lot of work.

mikepolizos
03-01-2004, 09:10 AM
The model looking good to me!

Maybe if you open her eyes a bit make her not smiling and give a light emmits from the bottom give the image a mood anf spooky feeling!(IMO)

Keep it up man!
:thumbsup:

Dennispls
03-01-2004, 10:07 AM
make her eyes more evil like she is angry or something
and open her mouth like if she is about to bite

jawine
03-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Here goes, bad news first ;)

The distance from eyes to mouth seems incorrect to me.
She has a narrow, long face and looks down a bit which makes the nose look longer, but it's just too long i think.

She has a kind of innocent aura at the moment, so you might want to work on the expression if she's supposed to be an evil vampire. Her pose is also very static.

Overall, it's quite nice so i'd put some more work in and make this a great model/render :)

Tao
03-01-2004, 11:49 PM
Thank you for the tips :).

BonoMan
03-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Proportions are off..head appears too big (or body too small).

Textures are all WAY to clean. If you're going for darker, things need to be a bit rougher...

Make her not smiling and having her hands behind her back. She appears to be a 12 year old girl that just got chastised by her parents for something.

Technicall it's pretty good...just needs the secondary elements mentioned in my and other posts to give it the right 'feel' to it.

rami
03-02-2004, 03:46 AM
she looks perfect for a midget...i mean shrimp...i mean little person. hehe :buttrock:
other than that...it looks good :thumbsup: :buttrock:

skyfinch
03-02-2004, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by rami
she looks perfect for a midget...i mean shrimp...i mean little person. hehe :buttrock:
other than that...it looks good :thumbsup: :buttrock:

They would rather be called "vertically challanged". But if you're in a hurry, "Yo, short dude!" is fine.

Anyways, I don't know what you were going for, but she doesn't look scary at all. In fact, I want to invite her over to my house to watch Wheel of Fortune.

Tao
03-02-2004, 05:12 AM
:eek: ;)

agreenster
03-02-2004, 05:17 AM
"Vampire goes to Junior Prom."

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.