PDA

View Full Version : Img: Angel Eyes

Dakkan
02-29-2004, 11:27 PM
not really much to say bout this... just wanted to see what u guys and gals thought. lightwave+photoshop. hope u like. http://dakkan.i8.com/images/angel%20eyes.jpg

Garma
02-29-2004, 11:43 PM
you know I have a pretty dark desktop theme. the default colour of cgtalk is also dark grey, and there's not too much light in my room right now. Can you imagine how my eyes felt when seeing your picture :)

it's just too white. focus on the eyes only or add things like the nose bridge. ithe modelling pretty good work but well, the white..

AndrewE
03-01-2004, 01:44 AM
I THINK THAT'S AWESOME!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TheShaddix
03-01-2004, 03:50 AM
Looks like ur trying to hide the rest of the face ... WHy make it so bright? I do like the eyes though.

BlackNull
03-01-2004, 03:59 AM
I agree with the others, I thought I turned blind for a couple sec after seeing the pic, way too bright! Lot of potential wih this one tho, add more shadow, colors are too saturated, loved it once I got my sight back :)

Q_B
03-01-2004, 12:29 PM
It's beautifull.
No prob with the over-exposed image, i think it's a nice way of focusing on what really matters, instead of crop.

But is it my misjudgement, or NO eyelids???

mikepolizos
03-01-2004, 01:18 PM
I agree perfect with Q_B!

I like it already!

Nice eyes, dude!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Robhead
03-01-2004, 02:07 PM
hej dude,

I like the picture my only comment is that the upper eyelid isn't verry smooth i still can see the polygons maybe should work that out.

anyhow's the pic looks great :)

Dakkan
03-02-2004, 10:10 AM
thx for the responses guys!!! sorry for the one's who lost their vision trying to look at it due to the brightness, but that was the whole idea of this image :D thought i'd add in another image of what this model was used for.... i had modelled this a while ago, and was used for and old 3d film i did while i was tackling the learning curve of getting into 3d... http://dakkan.i8.com/images/char bed.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.