PDA

View Full Version : Still: Edinburg

christopher
02-27-2004, 05:27 PM
Created totally in Photoshop as a Comic Strip Concept based on my hometown.

View the image! (http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=534437&Start=1&Artist=knight&ByArtist=Yes)

I know it's a fairly simple image but I was going more for a "cartoon feeling" than anything else....Please let me know what you think and any ideas for me to improve with.

Thanks as always...

ken0
02-27-2004, 05:59 PM
hmmmmm... Is this a joke ! Lol !

-----------NO JOKE THREADS ALLOWED----------------

christopher
02-27-2004, 06:04 PM
Not exactly sure how to take your response. I didn't intend this as a joke but rather as an attempt to get a "cartoonish" feel. Nothing too hard I realize but for me as a beginner - pretty hard to grasp the overall process - I was hoping to get a little guidance is all.

Thanks for responding though - at least I know it is getting viewed! :)

ken0
02-27-2004, 06:29 PM
so...this is not a joke then...i was just surprised to see something like it in here...thats all.

Anyway...i don't think that somebody could give you coments on what to improve...just take you time and read some tutorials...i'm sure you can get the idea of 2D "ART", and maybe one day you'll be better then us all.

Take care!

thedaemon
02-27-2004, 09:00 PM
such harshness! anyways, it looks more like a graphical design thing. Like you used Illustrator. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.