PDA

View Full Version : My flash portfolio - games, samples and more

Mox
02-25-2004, 01:53 AM
Hi people,

this is my portfolio. I am in IT for around 15 years. I found Flash very interesting so I spend some time learning it. Check out my site. Every comment is apprisiated.

http://www.invokeme.com

d_hansbury
02-27-2004, 02:22 PM
Let me start off by saying that Level 5 of bman is going to take a while!!

I don't feel that the navigation for the games is working well. You could simply scale down the size of the icons and make them scroll horizontally instead of vertically. I think that's my only issue there.

The broken glass look is kinda week because it doesn't add to the visual flow of the site and could only be better if you added more realism to it...if that's what it's supposed to be.

It wasn't until I downloaded it (by mistake) that I knew what the C.V. link was for.

I would add links to your other sections to the Flash page instead of just the 3 links you currently have.

Hope I was helpful, I know bman will be on my desktop until I beat it...if there is an end.

d_hansbury
02-27-2004, 02:30 PM
score: 11200

Mox
02-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Hi d_hansbury,

thanks for response :)

The whole idea was to put my work online, so I made this site (in 1 day ;) ). It is not the site that you should look and comment, but Flash content. Thanks for the remarks.

B-man was the first game I made in flash, version 4 like all others, so it was just the demo for my work. I made 5 levels (as well as level editor). If you find it interesting I could make some more (if I find time :) ). There are more games there, maybe you could tell me something about them ?

I made some games (not finished) in MX, if you would like to see them I could pu them online.

regards

Mox.

Ian Jones
02-28-2004, 01:01 PM
SuperQuickCrit(tm): The moving button animations, eg the moving images to the right on the main page feel like they move just a touch too fast. To put it simply, it feels uncomfortable to watch. It's very minor but maybe just a teeny bit slower would work nicely.

Mox
02-28-2004, 01:24 PM
Nice observation - thanx :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.