PDA

View Full Version : friendly ogre WIP

freemind77
01-25-2002, 10:57 AM
Hello just working on my next model , please its just work in progress so dont be so cruel :) I know i have to fix many things from head to toe LOL These are just grabs from viewport.
Cause iam planing to texture and animate him so it would be sweet to get your opinion if its good or weak character and if i should bother with him :) also any ideas of weapons , clothes etc (maybe wings,tail?)would be neat.

freemind.euweb.cz/ogre/wip.jpg

regards Charles

LordIron2k
01-25-2002, 11:16 AM
ur creature has a really big butt LOL

freemind77
01-25-2002, 12:31 PM
hehe LOL u right about his butt. I've changed it a little bit and did his butt less defined, added some details on his back and legs (yea little horns)

wip 2 (http://freemind.euweb.cz/ogre/wip2.jpg)

charles

Hmura
01-25-2002, 12:58 PM
Hey Charles, nice start on the model, it however reminds me more of the little green men ( its green, little and a male ) than an Ogre.

Just need to fiup the symetry thingy going down the middle, give him some woolen clothing, a club ( or in your case a flower seeing that he is friendly) :)

Keep it up

>>H<<

freemind77
01-25-2002, 02:13 PM
Hehe cool title "litle green man" thx mate :) Some update there..well i am off since weekend yeaaaah!
little green man WIP (http://freemind.euweb.cz/ogre/wip_render.jpg)
thx for cool inputs this CG talk is great and so community there!

charles

JacobB
01-25-2002, 03:30 PM
dude that reminds me of the big aliens in mac n' me, you know the one' who stick straws in the moon and drink cola:D

Raul-Reznek
01-26-2002, 02:08 PM
Well I must say that u'r attempt to make Shreck is quite....
Well may bea after 52 more hours of work it'll look better :D

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD luck!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.