02-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Finally put some of my most recent work online:

please enjoy,
-rallyrays-
www.rallyrays.com

http://www.rallyrays.com/files/HvyTrpWeb.jpg

neonoodle
02-22-2004, 01:51 AM
You got some really awesome stuff. I love that low poly matrix-type robot and the ninja turtles rule. I wish you had more stuff for The One where you show the process you had to go through for the finished shot, but I don't know if you need special permissions or whatever from the copyright holders.

average joe 3d
02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Aaah the first Nintendo that brings me back.
Your low-poly work is truely great
I'm looking forward to when you finish the tutorials section of your site if only to see the process that created those "heros in a half shell" (another bit of nostalgia i thank you for)

Game-boi
02-22-2004, 11:09 PM
Wow, and here I thought I would be the first person to probably get sued by Nintendo for a webpage like that! :D

Nice site. I especially like the textures sci-fi vehicles. You really got a lot out of the model just with your textures since these were for use with a ps2. Great stuff! Too bad it you guys didn't get the funding for the game. It looks as though it had a lot of promise!

-Chris

rallyRays
02-23-2004, 02:21 PM
neonoodle: Thank you, Glad to see there is another ninja turtle fan out there! I will see if I can put more "The One" technical information on the site.

average joe 3d: Yeah, 8-bit games rule, 3D is just a trend. :) I apologie for my tutorial section being incomplete. I will let you know when I complete it.

Game-boi: If I get sued, I'm takin you down with me!! :) Thanks for the feedback. I wish we had developed the sci-fi game... <sigh>

-rallyrays-
www.rallyrays.com

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.