PDA

View Full Version : working cartoon work link

bobydazzlaa
02-21-2004, 05:19 PM
HEY NOW...

This is a link to a couple of low poly models with two 512x512
texture pages, which i did at uni for a ''character" project about a year or so ago.It was my early stages of texturing, but now i have to show realistic textures, in order to show i'd be flexable in a texture artist position. Hopefully this link to my pics works

http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bobydazzlaa2000/detail?.dir=/2376&.dnm=99fa.jpg

try pasting it in your address bar if the link doesn't work.

crits welcome, and i know already about wasted texture space but any other comments please...

wannabe king of all media........bobydazzlaa

AdamAtomic
02-21-2004, 06:32 PM
aside from any crap you may get about posting the more or less same links to about 4 diff. topics, the robot and bear models and textures have a lot of character! I would definitely like to see them animated. Your concepts themselves have some character as well, but the quality isn't so hot - work on those, if you want to present them as a part of the model. the girl model i think is a little confusing - the size of the bow and the blue skin are ... counter-intuitive. However, if you're like me, you're probably already embarassed about any work you did a year ago! These definitely show some promise, keep at it!

commy
02-21-2004, 06:39 PM
uve alot of free space on ure textures lots of black next time try shuffling things round more, every extra pixel is 1 more bit of detail :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.