PDA

View Full Version : some more cartoon stuff

bobydazzlaa
02-21-2004, 02:48 PM
HEY NOW...

This is a link to a couple of low poly models with two 512x512
texture pages, which i did at uni for a ''character" project about a year or so ago.It was my early stages of texturing, but now i have to show realistic textures, in order to show i'd be flexable in a texture artist position. Hopefully this link to my pics works

http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bobydazzlaa2000/album?.dir=/2376

let me know if you see anything from this link.

Cheers.

wannabe King of all media.....

BOBYDAZZLAA

BryanSilva
02-21-2004, 02:51 PM
No luck with that link man.

bobydazzlaa
02-21-2004, 03:09 PM
hopefully this link will work, try this one out for size.

If it doesn't could someone tell me what link i should use if i want you to go into my yahoo photo gallery. cheers!!

Wannabe king of all media!

bobbydazzlaa

bobydazzlaa
02-21-2004, 03:14 PM
hopefully this link will work to get you into my yahoo photos website.

http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bobydazzlaa2000/detail?.dir=/2376&.dnm=99fa.jpg

maybe you might have to copy and paste it into your address bar to get to it, i'm not sure. As you can tell i'm new to this posting stuff.

coments and crits welcome and more work is going up. The work so far was done over a year or more ago. Now i know about saving texture space etc which i didn't know at the time.

wannabe king of all media

bobydazzlaa...

BryanSilva
02-21-2004, 03:18 PM
Doesn't look like your going to be able to link from yahoo photos website. You cant copy and paste it either. :(

liquidcourage1
02-21-2004, 06:10 PM
i'm able to see them fine on my end and i like the little guy with the scrapes in his helmet

BryanSilva
02-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Ah, you got the links to work. Good job on Jinx, he's the most dynamic character imho. Keep up the good work. He's got that sonic/mega man feel to him.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.