PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave/Photoshop

smedly
01-25-2002, 07:10 AM
Cubes rendered from LW, with a touch of Photoshop.http://members.shaw.ca/jallies2/test.jpg
ALL comments and/or questions appreciated.

Daniel
01-25-2002, 11:29 AM
oh perfect...U know how to make Cubes!

Ok next thing do some Ball's/Speheres :p

sorry, but I can't say very much about your pic...or is there a secret msg any where? :D

Cya.

Jhonus
01-25-2002, 12:13 PM
well i think it has a nice render quality to it and a pretty good composition.

it just needs something to go between the cubes right at the back. thats where the eye is led to, but nothing is there.

and i guess that "something" should be something more interesting than cubes as daniel pointed out in a round about kind of way

smedly
01-25-2002, 03:18 PM
Last time I checked this was a 3D ARTWORK forum, and that's all it is. A simple piece of art. This started as a simple radiosity test and I turned it into something which I thought was pretty cool so I thought I would share. Ya, their just cubes, Daniel, but I'm not trying to show off my modeling skills, it's art.

violenza
01-25-2002, 09:20 PM
looks good gaar.
The mark of a true artist is to take something mundane and transform it into an object worth thoughtful consideration.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.