PDA

View Full Version : multiple preloaders

GABstar
02-20-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm making a flash site, an online portfolio, and i'm trying to figure out how to make this preloader stuff -

I already got a preloder script - but it is loading in the complete swf file size - what I'd like to make is, first to preloade the interface, and only when you click on a link to see an image, a preloader (percentage counter) to display the progress for this partciluar image -

I guess it something like loading a new movie into the existing movie (can it be done in the same fla file under different scene's or should it be a differnt swf file?)

berniebernie
02-20-2004, 10:24 PM
You have to load different swf into you main swf and preload these.. with the attachMovie() and loadMovie() functions...

As CGTalk is not a flash-oriented forum I suggest you go on kirupaforum: www.kirupaforum.com or flashkit www.flashkit.com to check your question - it has been asked...

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.