PDA

View Full Version : new personal gallery

ycf98
07-01-2002, 02:47 PM
hey hey there . just made a quick online gallery for my own personal 3d works :) it aint flashy or anythin just a place to display my workz :) cheers !:beer:

http://ycf98.hypermart.net/FrontPage.htm

j00st81
07-01-2002, 08:08 PM
aah, your the guy from that dragon-droid-bird-angel-like dude!
thats an amazing piece of work!

wots that wip, is that that endboss of mortal kombat 3? :D

just one thingy: that banner that keeps popping up, it annoyed the hell out of me:surprised

ycf98
07-02-2002, 05:52 AM
hey hey thx for the reply :) as for the wip i've never played mk3 before . sorry bout the popping banners . its all hypermart's fault :annoyed: hehehe. anyways cheers ! hope to promote my work thru this webpage . never had one before hehehe . :surprised so pls ppl outthere visit muh site n give some crits !!!!! :bounce:

MIst
07-02-2002, 06:12 AM
You've got great work man, lots of talent.

What school did you go to and what was your major if you dont mind me askin.

I love those conept pieces though, keep em comin.:applause:

ycf98
07-02-2002, 09:06 AM
hi mist . well as for school the name of my school is multimedia university in malaysia and i'm still studyin there majoring in software engineering and games design (mostly a programming course) . taught myself 3d during my free time ( 3d roxxx!!! ) and yeah i'll keep on makin more concept art when i'm not programmin hehehe :) cheerz buddy ! :beer:

ycf98
07-02-2002, 09:08 AM
oh btw joost where didcha get that guybrush threepwood gif ? did you do it urself ? hehe kinda curious :) monkey island fan here :airguitar

j00st81
07-02-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by ycf98
oh btw joost where didcha get that guybrush threepwood gif ? did you do it urself ? hehe kinda curious :) monkey island fan here :airguitar

I did a quick search for monkey island on google, there are loadsa sites with gifs and pics of monkey island:cool:

(adjusted this one a bit, twas a bit small :D )

ycf98
07-02-2002, 02:50 PM
whoops link not workin heres a new one .......

http://ycf98.hypermart.net/Welcome.htm

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.