PDA

View Full Version : Char. Con. : Kart the Fol

Najd
02-15-2004, 11:27 PM
His name is Kart.
He's a member of a race of warriors called Fols.
When a Fol is ready to die, he take his son (no mather what age he is - usually between 2 and 8 years old) and goes to the valley of stones.
There he build a great stone monolyth in wich he sits to die.
From there, the son must survive and learn the way of live... and become a warrior.
The same thing has been happening for ages, and the valey of stones is full of monoliths pointing to the sky as hundreds of arrows.
Kart will go there to someday, but for now, he's got a mission to do...

It's an old concept I decided to put color with photoshop.

http://snaj.free.fr/temp/Frak3.jpg

C&c are welcome, realy.

Daemolos
02-16-2004, 12:35 AM
Great!..The story behind the picture sounds intresting and its good to see people exercising their imagination =)..I would just like to see a better backround perhaps..maybe something more colorful (such as the valley of stones) =)

whitebug
02-16-2004, 03:25 AM
i agree with Daemolos.. a good story really creative..
nice work :)

Najd
02-18-2004, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the comments !
I've got to develop more the story. I was planning on maybe do a little short about it (well, someday in a distant future :) ).
Anyway I think there's something wrong with this picture... I guess it's the coloring, maybe I'll do another try one of these days.
If anyone has an idea about what is the problem, just say it :beer:

whitebug
02-18-2004, 01:53 AM
hey Najd, what software did you use to create Kart and how long did you roughly take, maybe just explain what techniques you used.. thanks.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.