PDA

View Full Version : Making a Papyrus - Photoshop

kumodot
12-15-2001, 11:39 AM
Hi. As i said in another post, i did this papyrus, to ilustrate a tutorial about "how to do, some kind of old paper"... :)

I wrote this tutorial, to the Photoshopclub web site. But, unfortunately, the site is over ...
I am now, looking for a good photoshop site to post this tutorial. It's entirely in english, with a portuguese (my main language), version.

If someone nows a good photoshop site to publish this tutorial, please...Send me a link... :)

Here are a papyrus, made to illustrate the tutorial :

Ps : Many drawings are from DaVince Sketches. Others, from real papyrus.

http://www.3donline.com.br/teste/papiro.jpg

The original image are much bigger than this one.

wolf
12-16-2001, 08:07 AM
Hey cool Papyrus.
Try asking at highend2d. Perhaps they´re interested.

rendermonkey23
12-16-2001, 02:51 PM
www.wastedyouth.org has some cool ones. Or you could start a page yourself if your into that. Nice work by the way.

Down with highend*d

James Lang
12-17-2001, 08:47 AM
Hi, Marcelo

Have u found a place for the tutorial yet, I'm very interested in the tutorial?

kumodot
12-25-2001, 09:19 PM
Hey...Sorry for the huge delay...I am finishing my remodeled website...

Now, the PAPYRUS TUTORIAL is ONLINE there ! :) In Portuguese and ENGLISH !

Take a look ...

Go to : http://www.3donline.com.br

Click on the fist Banner at the top right (Right table)...

Or ...Click, on the menu, at TUTORIAIS 2D...

Then Click at the Second Tutorial "PAPEL VELHO"...

So... Click at the tiny flag at the TITLE BAR, turning the tutorial to an ENGLISH VERSION...

Have a good Practice and Happy XMAs!

chrom
12-27-2001, 06:16 PM
thanks for this, very usefull

btw very cool site design

cheers
.chrom

kumodot
12-27-2001, 07:10 PM
Hi Cron...Thanks for the reply. I am a 3DArtist too...And your work is veeeeery Good.

I would like to invite you, yo be on 3DOnline Gallery ! I have many pics here...But i am thinking about the galery presentation format (layout)... In few days the gallery will be online, only the Very Good Pics, will be post.

Send me a reply to marcelo@3donline.com.br, if you accept my proposal , ok ? Or a Private Message. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.