PDA

View Full Version : [character] the alternate ending: Blog

- ending
02-14-2004, 04:36 AM
Hello all!

This is the first character for a platform game project I'm working on. Nothing serious at the moment just fleshing out ideas. As I get characters created I'll post them. Hopefully I'll get a nice collection after a while.
----------------------------------------
Description:
The Blog are small angry creatures. Very quick to attack people they don't know. They arenít the stealthiest of creatures as they constantly make a croaking sound.

Although most are found in swampy areas, theyíve been known to make their homes near small ponds.

Threat level:
One on one they don't pose much of a threat but when in groups they can be quite formidable.

Special Abilities:
They spit an acidic goop which is harmful to the touch.

http://www.alternate-ending.net/images/models/blog01.jpg
----------------------------------------
Well thatís the first one. Iíll update this thread once I get the texture done. Iíd love to hear some feedback as I really want to get better at doing stylized characters such as this.

- end

SecretAgent
02-14-2004, 05:56 AM
Ah, this is a great character! The mesh is nice and clean and I love the style.

erik2003
02-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Exceptional!

I love the little indent details on the shoes, pants and gloves.

Prs-Phil
02-14-2004, 11:01 AM
very nice, I want to see more clean, original models like that.

Maybe you could give him something to hold or something just to give him more silouhette.

chumprop
02-15-2004, 03:40 PM
He looks great... I like his little tail!

Littleberu
02-15-2004, 09:29 PM
It looks very professionnal, very Naughty Dog or Insomniac. I like it, good job! :)

AdamAtomic
02-16-2004, 12:35 AM
great character!! I would love to see some facial rigs on him, he's got an awesome face - excellent work!

Levitateme
02-16-2004, 05:50 AM
Fantastic model. you going to texture it? nothing to say i just like it as is.

CGTalk Moderation
01-17-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.